TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

In addition to being interested in Claudio Castignoli and Monty Brown, WWE have also shown interest in Chris Hero and are said to be very open to signing all three.

F4WOnline

I'm pretty Meh about Monty Brown but Hero and Castignoli? now that could be interesting

Claudio would be a good fit for WWE as he has a good look, size and is a solid promo. Hero, would have to be broken down and rebuilt like Punk. I assume the garbage bag pajamas wouldn't stick around either.

From WWE.com:

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of producers Tim Horner and Ted DiBiase as of today 10/26/06. We wish Tim and Ted all the best in their future endeavors.

Guest Human Highlight Reel

There's an article up about Harry Smith on WWE.com.

Link

Interesting stuff, hopefully this is a sign he'll be debuting soon.

"Legacy Reborn" is a very unintelligent title for a column and makes no sense, IMO.

Do you think they'll alter Harry Smith's name? It's very plain sounding. A lot moreso than "John Cena".

As long as we don't get:

Jim Ross: "Ladies and gentlemen, it is my honor to welcome...The New British Bulldog!"

I doubt they'd change Harry Smith's name, however they'll definitely give him a nickname Harry "The Bulldog" Smith or something to that effect.

ROH Claudio Castagnoli was said to have impressed during his Deep South tryout, also it is said that wwe might be interested in Chris Hero. Hero wold definitely have to get into they gym though. It looks like wwe is after talkers/personalities - Colt Cabana worked Heat again this week, jobbing to Hacksaw Jim Duggan. Cabana, Hero and CC have the height the wwe looks for, and are solid enough on the mic - with Hero actually being really good.

Claudio & Hero could both be excellent pickups for WWE. I don't get why TNA hasn't latched onto them either.

Hero is a great speaker, both are good in the ring, and they have natural tag team chemistry. Seems like a natural fit to me. Then again, neither TNA or WWE seem to do what's logical or "natural" in the business, so who knows.

I don't see how Hero could possibly have a match that wasn't a 60 minute masterbation session.

I guess the countless matches where he has wrestled in 20 minute periods with great success must have passed you. He is a tremendous tag team worker with Claudio, and is pretty much the best regular tag team in the field today and that's why, I would imagine WWE has an interest in Hero after years of being a "name" on the independent scene but they like Claudio suddenly and they know Hero almost has to be a part of the package. I think they see Hero as a talker with Claudio being the worker of that group.

If they bring in Cabana and DON'T put him in ECW ...

I'll freakin SUE~!

I expect them to sign the ROH guys and be buried on Smackdown losing to the likes of Mr. Kennedy, Lashley, Finley, Regal, Batista.

If Claudio Castagnoli and Chris Hero are both signed, I really doubt they'd be brought in as a tag team. I think Claudio would jump to one of the main rosters rather quickly - probably to team with Sylvain or something. Hero would be in the developmentals for awhile as his body needs a lot of work.

I doubt they'd change Harry Smith's name, however they'll definitely give him a nickname Harry "The Bulldog" Smith or something to that effect.

"Baby Bulldog"?

Guest netslob

"Baby Bulldog"?

"The Puppy Dog" Harry Boy Smith?

Given his roots and where he's actually from I can see "Canadian Bulldog" Harry Smith being used.

For some reason I also see him going against Jamie Knoble in a "Bulldog vs Pitbull" fued, with a Dog Collar match occuring at some point.

This wonderful piece of writing is from Joy Giovanni's myspace:

WWE UPDATE!

Current mood: cheerful

Hello all you sexy peeps!!!!! BIG NEWS BABIES!

I'M CURRENTLY IN CONTACT WITH THE WWE BABY!

Wow, what a past couple months, it's been awesome! I've been doing some apperances some of everywhere! What a wild ass ride I've just come off of. So, how are you guys? I hope everyone is doing awesome! I really do. Again, aww I love you guys! This is really interesting to me, I'm getting a ton of e-mails and messages asking about my return to SmackDown and I'm a manager of MVP! So, I went to wwe.com's SmackDown page and saw the guy, WOW! Awesome, he looks awesome! Is he entertaining? I saw SmackDown last night and that match was BOGUS! I thought Kane was going to tear him to sheds! BTW, KANE IS ON SMACKDOWN? WOW! That's amazing and when the hell did that happen? I need to keep up with the WWE more so than I do now. Then, I get e-mails about being a heel diva in ECW! That would be freakin awesome! SmackDown, ECW, Raw, whichever would be totally freakin amazin for me! Ya'll know me, I don't care, Being in the WWE again would totally own! It's really exciting though, everyone seems to be happy and asking what date i'll return and feud with ECW Diva Kelly Kelly. Although, I haven't seen ECW I've been to the website and saw who she is, how adorable! Is she a bad ass chick? Can she kick my ass? LOL! Let me know peeps. She doesn't look like she could! I haven't seen any picture of her in the ring in action! So I assume she's a valet or strickly eye candy!! Which is totally alright with me since that's what I basically was. HEY, that's a JOB to, and it takes alot of work to know how to look good! LMAO! I'm kidding. But, theres hope for us all because I'm talking with the WWE right now now don't get too excited nothing's set in stone, I haven't signed a contract! I'm just having phone conversations about a possible return to the WWE with VP of talent relations John Laurinaitis and his partner Mike Bucci. So im really exciting, keep your eyes and ears wide open and your fingers crossed for me! I really want this you guys! I love you all and the WWE and I want back in now more than ever because in my opinion I can make it now! Maybe a future women's champ? Am I getting ahead of myself? LOL I don't know, but anything can happen! I don't care what brand I end up on as long as Joy Giovanni is back in the WWE and rockin and rollin harder than ever that's all I care about. SO GUYS PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND E-MAIL THE WWE EVERY SINGLE DAY AND ASK THEM ABOUT ME AND ASK THEM TO GIVE ME ANOTHER TRY AT THE WWE! PLEASE THIS CAN ONLY MAKE THINGS BETTER FOR ME AND MY POSSIBLE RETURN! SO E-MAIL THEM AS MUCH AS YOU CAN FOR ME AND ASK THEM TO BRING ME BACK ASAP! LOL!! DO IT AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN UNTIL YOU SEE ME RE-SIGNED WITH THEM AND ON YOUR TV SCREEN BABES! Now, I'm doing filming the movie, the next blog I post which will be in a couple days will have all the LATEST information on it, me and the cast and what the movies about, the release date and so on. I'll have ALL NEW PICTURES taken by me and by some studios over the past couple months and I'll be updating my page with a new funkier and hipper layout! It's gonna rock!! Remember, bug the WWE every single day, as often as you can, as many times as you can about me pleeeaassee! I know all 480 OF YOU ON MY FRIEND'S LIST TO HELP OUT! Thanks, I love you guys so freakin much, I really do, thanks for all your love and care, comments, messages, e-mails, pic comments, blog comments and etc! I really appreciate it! I know I have several sites or webpages I don't know about to spread the word this is Joy Giovanni's OFFICIAL WEB SITE ON THE INTERNET! Thanks Again! I love you all! I'll blog in a couple days with more info on the movie and some of my apperances, the WWE, and whatever else comes up!

PEACE OUT YOU GUYS!

LOVE, JOY

There's an article up about Harry Smith on WWE.com.

Link

Interesting stuff, hopefully this is a sign he'll be debuting soon.

I can't believe how ridiculous they're being with the "sports entertainment" crap. God forbid they say he came from a wrestling family instead of calling the Harts a sports entertainment family. That's insulting to his family.

They even edited what he said...

He continued, “[because of the past], it’s very possible that people in my family might have thought this is not the right path for me, but it's never been said to me. Even so, that’s fine, that’s their opinion but this is what I want to do. A couple of my uncles said maybe you should take another thought at getting into [sports-entertainment]. But, I knew what I wanted to do and that’s why I’m here.”

I think Joy Giovanni is going about things the wrong way if she wants to get back in the wwe. If she was already contacted by Johnny Ace and Nova about coming back in, she should have kept her mouth shut and waited by the phone.

Tell her to go to a house show, preferably ringside seats, with signs asking to be re-hired and try to get HBK's and HHH's attention - I hear that also works really well.

Looks like the 'Don't Try This At Home' Campaign has ended. :P

On wweshop.com they have a book available featuring signature moves by all the wrestlers.

And the front cover features Shawn Michaels handing out SCM to Kurt Angle.

Guest Nobody in Particular

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, smarks of all ages. Here is YOUR 2007 WWE DVD lineup!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Armageddon 2006 1/16/07

ECW Extreme Rules (2-disc DVD) 1/30/07

New Year's Revolution 2007 2/06/07

The New and Improved DX (3-disc DVD) 2/20/06

Royal Rumble 2007 2/27/07

Royal Rumble: The Complete Anthology 3/13/07

No Way Out 2007 3/20/07

Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen 4/10/07

WrestleMania 23 5/22/07

Backlash 2007 5/29/07

Great Families of Wrestling 6/05/07

Judgment Day 2007 6/19/07

ECW One Night Stand 2007 7/10/07

Vengeance 2007 7/24/07

The Great American Bash 2007 8/21/07

The Ladder Match 8/28/07

The Triumph & Tragedy of WCCW 9/18/07

SummerSlam 2007 9/25/07

Unforgiven 2007 10/16/07

Rey Mysterio: The Biggest Little Man 10/23/07

No Mercy 2007 11/06/07

John Cena: My Life 11/06/07

Stond Cold Steve Austin's Life & Legacy 11/20/07

WWE Cyber Sunday 12/04/07

Survivor Series 2007 12/26/07

ECW December to Dismember 01/01/08

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I am going to be quite poor next year.

Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen 4/10/07

Great Families of Wrestling 6/05/07

The Triumph & Tragedy of WCCW 9/18/07

Rey Mysterio: The Biggest Little Man 10/23/07

Stond Cold Steve Austin's Life & Legacy 11/20/07

Those look like the best, if the Rey & Austin one's truly are career retrospectives.