TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

JR, Triple H and everyone else should be fired for calling Big Show fat and lazy because that's just plain rude.

Thats usually part of the storyline though. I can't imagine they go up to him backstage and say "why are you such a fat ass?"

JR, Triple H and everyone else should be fired for calling Big Show fat and lazy because that's just plain rude.

Thats usually part of the storyline though. I can't imagine they go up to him backstage and say "why are you such a fat ass?"

They sent him to OVW and they jobbed him out for being fat and out of shape. They've must have said something to him backstage.

Oh, and isn't this the same company that called Molly fat and fired Dawn Marie when she got pregnant?

WWE in double standards shocker!!!! I'm not saying she should have been fired solely for saying that to Vickie, but definetly it was a crappy thing to say to her.

From Meltzer's Update:

--Talk about a big push. There were already bookings made by John Laurinaitis for house show matches in just a few weeks with DX vs. Daniel Rodimer & Edge & Randy Orton matches. They may be changed, depending on TV rollout or other decisions, but that is an accurate direction.

Well Im going to the House show on the 26th in Albany. OMG historic night!!

I wonder if Vicky Guerrero is trying to get in better shape...I know she's had kids and stuff, but you'd think that being on TV featuring all these other skinny women would put some pressure on her.

I think a gimmick like Amy Zidian's backstage actions would be hilarious. Imagine some rookie walking up to Undertaker and saying "Hey, big dude, what's up? Hey, cool tatoo. Who's Sara? Is that your mom or something?"

I wonder if Vicky Guerrero is trying to get in better shape...I know she's had kids and stuff, but you'd think that being on TV featuring all these other skinny women would put some pressure on her.

I think a gimmick like Amy Zidian's backstage actions would be hilarious. Imagine some rookie walking up to Undertaker and saying "Hey, big dude, what's up? Hey, cool tatoo. Who's Sara? Is that your mom or something?"

"What, don't want to talk to me, big man? How about you go drop dead!"

Alvarez on F4W:

In a correction, the Amy Zidian that was released yesterday was not the hot generic blonde teacher, but rather the hot generic blonde manager of Jimmy Wang Yang. The story is that she managed to piss off Layla, Krystal, Vickie Guerrero and Stephanie all within a three week period, the highlight being when Stephanie was trying to give her advice backstage in front of a number of people and Amy didn't know who Stephanie was.

*Than Ron Simmons walked into the room randomly....paused....looked around and yelled DAMN!*

That seriously deserves a Simmons "DAMN!"

Av check.

Vickie has job security though,so why should she bother? The likes of torrie and Michelle mcCool have to starve themselves because they're worried about being upstaged, but unless Eddie had another widow out there, Vickie is irreplacable. I mean, let's face it, even if she tried her hardest to look good and lose weight, she'd never be able to compete with the divas. She's not steph, she doesn't apear on tv for the ego trip.

Vickie has job security though,so why should she bother? The likes of torrie and Michelle mcCool have to starve themselves because they're worried about being upstaged, but unless Eddie had another widow out there, Vickie is irreplacable. I mean, let's face it, even if she tried her hardest to look good and lose weight, she'd never be able to compete with the divas. She's not steph, she doesn't apear on tv for the ego trip.

Well, there is that woman Eddie had a kid with while he was divorced from Vickie...

From Meltzer's Update:

--Talk about a big push. There were already bookings made by John Laurinaitis for house show matches in just a few weeks with DX vs. Daniel Rodimer & Edge & Randy Orton matches. They may be changed, depending on TV rollout or other decisions, but that is an accurate direction.

Who the fuck is Daniel Rodimer?

From Meltzer's Update:

Who the fuck is Daniel Rodimer?

Big tall guy from the last Tough Enough that has the "look" and Stephanie fell in love with him and is considered one of the worse talents on the development level.

Why not just use Ken Doane for those matches since he's A) talented and B) already pushing for the spot in a TV storyline to begin with?

The Amy stuff gets better.........

She apparently told Layla........"You won but I'm on TV and you're not"

Then there's this....

I heard the other night (from someone in the company) that she was also in the process of reading Eddie Guerrero's book as part of the new OVW supplemental materials they give to everyone in developmental to study and that at some point she came up to Vickie and the context of the quote was that she finally understood WHY Vickie had a job now, despite not being in shape like the rest of them.

Which was followed with....

Actually she was given the book after being chewed out for her comments to Vickie.

Amy Zidian is my fucking hero, that's all I have to say. She just says the shit all of us are thinking.

1.) Who is Hulk Hogan's agent?

2.) Why did Eddie Guerrero turn on Rey Mysterio in 2005 (kayfabe wise) ?

1.) Who is Hulk Hogan's agent?

2.) Why did Eddie Guerrero turn on Rey Mysterio in 2005 (kayfabe wise) ?

1. Barry Bloom. He's the "wrestling agent" who also represents Kevin Nash & Mick Foley. He also used to represent Scott Hall. Bloom was able to get big money from WWE for Foley's services (by setting up a WWE vs. TNA bidding war) before Foley signed his new deal in mid-2005.

2. They were making it sound like Eddie starting becoming tense after Rey beat him at WM21. Rey kept losing all their tag matches, so Eddie used that to take out his anger. When they lost the belts to MNM, Eddie snapped~!

From Meltzer's Update:

I don't get something here. Is Meltzer implying a 3rd member to DX? Unless I missed something, I guess this is a handicap match?

Over the past couple of months the WWE has had some preliminary conversations with Giovanni about a possible return to the company. WWE released Giovanni from her contract in July 2005. Because of her fan base and talent, the WWE is considering signing her to a developmental contract where she would be sent to Ohio Valley Wrestling for in ring training and then quickly promoted to the main WWE roster. Late last month, Giovanni reported from her MySpace page that she is set to talk with WWE in November 2006 regarding a contract. On November 30, 2006 Joy posted in her Myspace blog that she has been invited down to Ohio Valley Wrestling sometime next year to view the facilities, try-out matches and training sessions. She isn't sure if this is a permanent move to Ohio Valley Wrestling or not, but she say's she'll be flown to WWE Headquarters sometime next year before she attends Ohio Valley Wrestling.

So apparently Joy Giovanni is going to be coming back.....

Over the past couple of months the WWE has had some preliminary conversations with Giovanni about a possible return to the company. WWE released Giovanni from her contract in July 2005. Because of her fan base and talent, the WWE is considering signing her to a developmental contract where she would be sent to Ohio Valley Wrestling for in ring training and then quickly promoted to the main WWE roster.

Joy Giovanni has a fan base?

From Meltzer's Update:

I don't get something here. Is Meltzer implying a 3rd member to DX? Unless I missed something, I guess this is a handicap match?

More than likely a handi-capped match. Then again, maybe Kenny jumps over to DX. With Edge and Orton clowning him and making him "earn it", it would make certain sense. With the way he's going after DX, maybe he earns their respect. It's just too bad Harry Smith couldn't get the Rodimer role. Unlike Rodimer, Smith is ready for the spot on the main roster.

Over the past couple of months the WWE has had some preliminary conversations with Giovanni about a possible return to the company. WWE released Giovanni from her contract in July 2005. Because of her fan base and talent, the WWE is considering signing her to a developmental contract where she would be sent to Ohio Valley Wrestling for in ring training and then quickly promoted to the main WWE roster.

Joy Giovanni has a fan base?

...and talent?

WWE.com has learned that on a special three-hour edition of Raw that begins at 8/7 CT, "Rocky Balboa" star Sylvester Stallone will make a rare appearance this Monday night and grant WWE an exclusive interview. What will the hard-hitting celeb have to say on this unprecendented and historic occasion?

WWE.com has learned that on a special three-hour edition of Raw that begins at 8/7 CT, "Rocky Balboa" star Sylvester Stallone will make a rare appearance this Monday night and grant WWE an exclusive interview. What will the hard-hitting celeb have to say on this unprecendented and historic occasion?

If they do it as an in-ring interview, you can bet Lawler will be conducting it, and Masters will interrupt

So who confronts Stallone? Of course Cena will make the save. Maybe Nitro? Randy Orton??

If Rocky does well, it is said that we should expect a Flair or Hogan title run in the not so distant future. At this stage, I think Flair is much more likely to get a run. Cena offers Flair a title shot during a Raw in Carolina??