TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Amy Zidian released

December 13, 2006

WWE has come to terms on the release of Amy Zidian. We wish her the best in all her future endeavors.

From wwe.com . . . was this the one w/ Jimmy Wang Yang?

That was quick. Did she stand too close to Triple H or something?

Guest Natchou

http://www.wrestleview.com/news2006/1166061182.shtml

Ric Flair reached a divorce settlement with his ex-wife Beth last week, allowing Flair to avoid a nasty public proceeding that was expected to take place over the course of the next few months. Because of this settlement, Flair was able to return to WWE this week at Raw in Uncasville, CT. Flair will now be back on the road with WWE full-time now that his divorce is behind him. It should be noted that many close to Flair believe his children stepped in to facilitate a quick settlement to avoid a very public battle.

While this may end up being a strong coincidence or not, WWE writers have stopped doing the comedy skits for D-Generation X since TNA started its "VKM" angle mocking the group. One person this won't disappoint is Shawn Michaels, who has been very outspoken at production meetings and against many of the skits that have been thought up. Kevin Dunn has reportedly found the skits to be hilarious, so Michaels has been what some have described as a reluctant and embarassed participant.

Source: Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter

So is Scorpio er................ Flash Funk ready to debut in WWE yet? er......... re-debut?

So is Scorpio er................ Flash Funk ready to debut in WWE yet? er......... re-debut?

He just finished his NOAH tour and has done a couple house shows. He'll be here soon enough.

Play Ms. McCOCKMAN (a pac man ripoff) and Knockout Shane (box Shane with the left and right arrows) only on http://dx.wwe.com/

Get Knockout Shane on the Wii now. Add Steph, Vince, Cena, and the Miz as other unlockable opponents.

I'd pay 500 virtual console points for it. Or, someone make Miis of all of the above and send them out to the Smark Wii family.

Anyone know if this is really the "biggest battle royal" in RAW history? I'd swear I remember a 40 man battle royal, but that may have been in the "Primetime Wrestling" days...that particular one featured quite a few jobbers in it as well.
it was on Prime Time in 1992 (as well as two other 40 man battle royals from Coliseum Video) they were mainly jobbers, low carders, mid carders and a few upper carders (but not quite main eventers yet) like Bret Hart & Shawn Michaels during their "IC level" days

Ok...does Raw actually have 40 active wrestlers on the Raw roster?

They don't need 40 - "biggest" doesn't necessarily mean in numbers, but in the names of the competitors as well, as in "Everyone but Cena" including main eventers and everything. And besides 40 guys isn't the "Raw record" anyway so they're off the hook there ;)

A quick look at the roster page reveals 46 names.

If you take out the Divas (7), legends/part-timers (4), assorted other non-wrestlers (7, unless you count Lawler as now on the roster) and Torrie's dog, then... not even close.

A quick look at the roster page reveals 46 names.

If you take out the Divas (7), legends/part-timers (4), assorted other non-wrestlers (7, unless you count Lawler as now on the roster) and Torrie's dog, then... not even close.

Lawler's basically an active wrestler now. I counted 29 people who'd be in, leading me to think they'll debut Brown here or do a comedy bit with Coach getting involved.

Or they could just announce on WWE.COM that Coach is offering one member from SD and ECW for a shot at Cena's title. That'd add some value if you got Booker and either RVD/Punk/Holly involved.

I was thinking, if RVD is likely to leave, they should have him turn heel and feud with Lashley cuminationg in a match at WM. Heyman was opposed to rob turning heel before, but now he's out of the picture it' more likely to happen. And a match at wrestlemania would be a nice send off for RVD. RVD can play a good heel when he wants (remember the mr monday night gimmick in ecw?)

They're going to have to use everyone they have on Raw, minus Cena, of course, to have this battle royal.

Any early predictions who wins it?

Umaga, Nitro, or any combination of Rated RKO/DX comes to mind.

I think the same result. Lashley isn't even close to be as over as RVD.

Safe to say, the people that go to wrestlemania are die hard wwe fans. If it's well known he's heading to TNA, which it might be by that time, I can't imagine they'd give him a warm reception (he might even get a lesnar at wm 20 type reaction)