TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

I don't know if this has happened on any indies at all, but Benoit and Punk would be a godsend.

Yeah, it would. You know, in a way, I almost wish Punk were just a little smaller (I think he's about 20 pounds too heavy) so he could jump to Smackdown after the inevitable ECW crash and challenge for the Cruiserweight championship.

That's probably one of the most unlikely things I would expect someone who likes Punk to say.

Guest Toddiwod

I had a feeling some of you guys would jump on me... and I guess in retrospect I don't blame you. But I guess what I meant is... honestly, my favorite wrestlers are the ones who do the really crazy stuff that cruiserweights and light heavyweights do. If the cruiserweight division didn't eat balls, I guess what I originally said would be true.

So yeah, I said something stupid... but I meant well...

I think...

Wow, I hope CM Punk isn't reading this, he'd probably think I'm not really his fan.

It was USA Network's idea for a three hour Raw on 12/18. Apparently USA wanted two three hour Raw's in the month of December, and according to Dave Meltzer, the sides compromised on next weeks three hour Raw.

Credit: Gerweck

It might not be so bad. I'm a mark for battle royals...maybe they can stretch it out and play up the "Everyone is trying to hang on so they can win Cena's title!" thing. I hate battle royals that are all "blink and you missed 'em" eliminations.

Well, WWE hasn't really started to hype the Royal Rumble at all yet, and that PPV usually does good buys based on the gimmick match alone, so I don't think this will have any negative impact on it.

The WWE Armageddon press conference on WWE.com must be seen. Booker is his usual good self, but Finlay is great. List of things he does:

Comes out to a remixed theme, now starting with "Settle things like men"

Bitchslaps Josh Matthews for not saying he deserves a title shot.

Yells at Benoit for claiming to be the best technical wrestler.

Screams and threatens a fat fan in the front row.

Tells Kane he hopes he burns to death.

Refuses to recognize Booker as king become he doesn't rule over him.

When Batista asks in his session "Who's a tough son of a bitch?" he stands up, with his hands raised.

And my favorite, chews out Chavo for kissing the ring of a man he's not loyal to.

wrestlemania update from pwinsider elite

The rumor last week of Batista facing Undertaker in a streak vs title matchup is very likely. The WWE is leaning towards giving The Undertaker his first Royal Rumble win due to their not being any young candidates like previous years. On RAW, it was reported that John Cena will go into Wrestlemania as champion with his opponent either being Triple H or Randy Orton. The WWE does not plan on turning either Cena or Triple H heel so it is likely Orton will face Cena at Wrestlemania. Look to see your new champs after WM 23 to be Undertaker and Randy Orton.

wrestlemania update from pwinsider elite

The rumor last week of Batista facing Undertaker in a streak vs title matchup is very likely. The WWE is leaning towards giving The Undertaker his first Royal Rumble win due to their not being any young candidates like previous years. On RAW, it was reported that John Cena will go into Wrestlemania as champion with his opponent either being Triple H or Randy Orton. The WWE does not plan on turning either Cena or Triple H heel so it is likely Orton will face Cena at Wrestlemania. Look to see your new champs after WM 23 to be Undertaker and Randy Orton.

Wait, so Batista isn't breaking the streak? Well I do prefer that, even though Batista/Taker would work better at the Rumble or even No Way Out anyway.

I was watching Late Night With Conan O'Brian, and he reported that Kevin Federline was competing in an upcoming professional wrestling match. Then he said "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I expected better from professional wrestling."

I was watching Late Night With Conan O'Brian, and he reported that Kevin Federline was competing in an upcoming professional wrestling match. Then he said "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I expected better from professional wrestling."

David Arquette should have made a cameo right then.

Will there be another MITB Ladder Match this year at WM, anyone know? I kinda hope so.

Who's getting the 'annual Rumble ironman push eliminating 15 people' push?

My money is on Mr. Kennedy, Umaga, or CM Punk

Who's getting the 'annual Rumble ironman push eliminating 15 people' push?

My money is on Mr. Kennedy, Umaga, or CM Punk

Is it a company wide thing? I realise they'll be stretching it for 30 men but it isn't a company special. it's just an extra hour of Raw, why would Coach or Vince give a SD wrestler the opportunity to win the Raw title?

EDIT:

I wasn't talking about the Rumble in January, I was talking about the battle royale this coming Monday, I should have differated the term Rumble push as I meant it for the battle royale.

I know they all start in the ring, I just meant who'd throw the most out on Monday.

As far as the Rumble, I could see CM Punk getting the "stayed longest in the match" push, but he won't get that many eliminations. Most eliminations will go to someone from ECW, I'm thinking...maybe Terkay or Mike Knox (shudder).

Hmmm...that brings up a good point. I guess this battle royale on Monday will only feature RAW superstars, since they didn't really play up that guys from Smackdown and ECW would be competing.

(Actually in the preview on WWE.com it says "In the biggest Battle Royal in Raw history, the Raw Superstars will compete in hopes that they’ll emerge victorious to challenge Cena for his title. ").

Anyone know if this is really the "biggest battle royal" in RAW history? I'd swear I remember a 40 man battle royal, but that may have been in the "Primetime Wrestling" days...that particular one featured quite a few jobbers in it as well.

Also noticed that the "Superstars" section for RAW still lists the Rock and Stone Cold. Just a meaningless stupid thing I felt like pointing out.

Amy Zidian released

December 13, 2006

WWE has come to terms on the release of Amy Zidian. We wish her the best in all her future endeavors.

From wwe.com . . . was this the one w/ Jimmy Wang Yang?

According to the latest Figure Four Weekly, the original plan for Survivor Series and the match with the DX, Punk and Hardyz team was for Matt and Jeff to be the sole survivors. However, Hunter got it changed so DX would survive too, and at that point they decided to just let the whole team survive and CM Punk was spared as well.

As far as the Rumble, I could see CM Punk getting the "stayed longest in the match" push, but he won't get that many eliminations. Most eliminations will go to someone from ECW, I'm thinking...maybe Terkay or Mike Knox (shudder).

I thought he couldn't wrestle live under any circumstances? Even a brief spot at the rumble might be beyond him.