TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Something for the Lucha fans......

Credit: PWInsider.com

Mexican regulars Shocker, Perro Aguayo Jr., and Mistico are three of the names that WWE is trying to secure deals with.

It's being said that Dusty Rhodes has pushed for Shocker, whom he worked with in TNA. Another plus for Shocker is that he is from California, and can speak English. The Smackdown audience is heavily Hispanic.

I also read that they're going after Mistico too.I read about in the magazine, and saw a match of his online. He's pretty freaking good...too bad Mysterio 'left town'; if he were to come back and find 3 or 4 new luchadors, that'd make for some great wrestling.

Mysterio is going to be on Smackdown in 2 weeks.....

He's only coming back to wave to his hometown, then leave until Summer.

I loved the report a couple weeks ago from a house show when fans were chanting "he's on steroids" and Test responded with "so".

Really no surprise here and if anything shows that the Wellness policy is only put into effect when the Office's plans for you are done. If the rumors of ECW being done after this year are true, any chance Test ends up getting released instead of being brought back?

I loved the report a couple weeks ago from a house show when fans were chanting "he's on steroids" and Test responded with "so".

At one house show, somebody had a sign with Test and a needle, and it said something like "The best body chemicals can buy."

Guest Totally Crazy
The funniest Trump/Vince option is to have Vince name Khali as his choice...and then have Trump choose Shane.

It'd make sense since Shane O Mac is all about the money.

Kahli can be Vince's personal bulldozer.

Uuumaaaaaaaaga!!!

I think it would be outstanding if Kahli managed to win at WM and then further down the road, the only man willing to stand up and face him would be Umaga.

Thats about the best thing that they could do with Umaga now anyway, even though it would involve a face turn.

Apparently, this Finlay/Boogeyman feud is Finlay's personal project to improve The Boogeyman. That Finlay... What a trooper.

The match they had a week ago wasn't terrible, but you could tell that Finlay was leading him around by the hand and you could have replaced Bogeyman with a broom and it would have basically looked the same.

Guest Totally Crazy
Apparently, this Finlay/Boogeyman feud is Finlay's personal project to improve The Boogeyman. That Finlay... What a trooper.

The match they had a week ago wasn't terrible, but you could tell that Finlay was leading him around by the hand and you could have replaced Bogeyman with a broom and it would have basically looked the same.

Isn't he also majorly behind CM Punk's de-push? What the hell is that about?

Speaking of CM Punk.........here's his high school yearbook photo......

uh.jpg

I bet he got all the tail back then too........I could imagine the people he went to high school with realizing who he is and who he's banged and being like "no fucking way"

Oh..my..god

What the BAG is that? One of the worst wrestling related videos I've ever seen.

Someone needs to upload the Snitsky-Heidenreich video.

Snitsky: "ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Heidenreich: "ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Snitsky: "I LIKE YOUR POETRY!!!!!!!"

Heidenreich: "I LIKE WHAT YOU DO TO BABIES!!!!!!"

Thought I put this here. I was watching a clip of next week's Hogan Knows Best and it had Vince saying that he wants Hogan to sign with the WWE for 2O YEARS. What in the hell does Vince want Hogan to do for the next 20 years?

Thought I put this here. I was watching a clip of next week's Hogan Knows Best and it had Vince saying that he wants Hogan to sign with the WWE for 2O YEARS. What in the hell does Vince want Hogan to do for the next 20 years?

Hogan to main event every Wrestlemania until the day he dies in the ring.

Take money from the moronic Hulkamania fans who still cheer for his old reconstructed body every stupid Mania.

At one house show, somebody had a sign with Test and a needle, and it said something like "The best body chemicals can buy."

Not just somebody, WWE sign guy! Thus it was cool and Test laughed (I know you know this since we read it in the same Observer, but I felt like pointing it out to the public).

On the subject of Mistico, didn't they want Ultimo Dragon to unmask back in 2003 because they thought having two people on the same roster with masks would take away from Mysterio's 'uniqueness'. Or, did I imagine that?

And if not, what the hell would they going to do with Mistico, who's a lot closer to Rey image-wise than Ultimo Dragon ever was.

On the subject of Mistico, didn't they want Ultimo Dragon to unmask back in 2003 because they thought having two people on the same roster with masks would take away from Mysterio's 'uniqueness'. Or, did I imagine that?

And if not, what the hell would they going to do with Mistico, who's a lot closer to Rey image-wise than Ultimo Dragon ever was.

Well Mistico isn't damn near 40 and a shell of his formerself like Dragon was by the time he got there.......they want to sign these guys to appeal to the large hispanic fan base Smackdown has and get more hispanic fans at the same time.....so I don't think they'd want him to take his mask off.