TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

If I remember right, Bernard has gotten rid of the hair, and has some new tattoos that increase his intimidation factor. Couple that with his yelling/screaming everytime he hits a big move, and he's a perfect old school killer gaijin in Japan. The fans respect him, and he's probably sitting pretty for the rest of his career over there. if NJPW were to ever let him go, AJPW and possibly NOAH would snap him up just for his name value.

001.jpg

He started in All Japan. Then he left for the big money in New Japan. Bernard rules it.

Really odd, whom they are putting in the MITB. Aside from Edge whom has years worth of ladder matches including 3 @ WM itself, the rest aren't known for ladder matches or any stunt fest matches. While Punk isn't a stranger to crazy brawls (Anyone that has a brawl on stage at a strip club or in a blizzard knows how to work crazy matches) but he's built as the MMA machine. Orton and Booker aren't big ladder guys either.

Granted, last year had Finlay whom isn't a big stunt match worker so it's not that odd but they'll need to throw in at least two guys who can take the big bump. I still say they should move MVP into the MitB and shift Kennedy against Benoit instead. It gives a better match and MVP can bump. It looks as if they'll do some tag match with MnM and Hardys instead, leaving the big bumpers out. I don't see any of the cruiserweights getting involved with the exception of Mysterio whom is a big enough name.

Just curious who'll play the high spot machine for this match.

Punk.

He learnt his trade in IWA MidSouth, which back then was virtually garbage match/deathmatch all through the card. Him and Hero et all. changed all that, but he worked his fair share of gimmick matches. Noteably, the Ladder Match with Chris Hero in about 2002/3, so he's not new to Ladders. Plus, he took as many bumps in the Elimination Chamber as RVD did at D2D, so the style he works currently shouldn't be a problem when it comes to him carrying the 'bumpload', so to speak.

ECW World Heavyweight Championship = WWE Intercontinental Championship.

Oy.

Maybe not. The storyline could be read as Trump "trumping" McMahon (pun intended) by choosing a full brand champion instead of a now-secondary one. I doubt either title will be at stake in this anyway.

This is really stupid, but it's kind of funny who's losing.

From WWE.com

Which WWE Superstar would win in a drag race on Speed TV?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Cena 24.78 %

Jeff Hardy 24.78 %

Jimmy Wang Yang 29.80 %

Hardcore Holly 4.59 %

Maria 16.02 %

Hardy wouldn't be able to find his car, Maria would be too stupid to turn on the ignition, Holly would be disqualified for beating up an official before the start of the race. That would leave it down to Cena and Yang. Cena would do well, but I'd always take a redneck in any type of auto race.

Never doubt a redneck with a fast vehicle. It is simply money in the bank.

If Cena was from California, he'd have a shot at being Yang but he's a yuppie from Mass, so no go.

--This will probably change several times over the next six days because of the gigantic political implications of this decision, but Mistico, against the wishes of CMLL, is scheduled to appear on Tuesday night in San Jose at the WWE tapings. (thanks to Steve "Dr. Lucha" Sims)

Meltzer.

It'll be interesting to see what goes down in the next six days, and what happens to Mistico in WWE, if he ends up going.

I never liked him having a middle name and I like the current name, although Lawler said "Alejando" a few weeks ago.

BTW, CMWaters, you need to update your ROH Champ picture from Homicide to that fat Japanese girl who won the title.

a funny note from the f4w newsletter

Someone said they went to the restaurant after the PPV and Vince and Shane were eating there. So Big Dave shows up in a t-shirt and shorts, in clear defiance of the dress code, and when he sees that they’re eating there he gave the waitress $40 to sit him somewhere where they wouldn’t see him.

The idea of Dave Batista trying to duck under a table to hide is a very funny image.

I find it interesting that Randy Orton's TV record is now 0-7-1. Especially since he was heavily rumored to be apart of a three-way WM main event. What a heatless, stuttering joke he is.

In all seriousness, who cares what his wrestling win/loss totals are? Its pro wrestling.

I find it interesting that Randy Orton's TV record is now 0-7-1. Especially since he was heavily rumored to be apart of a three-way WM main event. What a heatless, stuttering joke he is.

In all seriousness, who cares what his wrestling win/loss totals are? Its pro wrestling.

watch it, he'll tell you you're not cool!

You know what...be happy I can't put here what I actually wanna put down. Actually I can, lets move this over to CS.

Why does WWE bother giving people long-winded names when they debut when they know they will be shortened later?

William Steven Regal --> William Regal

Carlito Caribbean Cool --> Carlito

Armando Elejandro Estrada --> Armando Estrada

Anymore examples?

He booked and protrayed as the second heel on RAW. Thats all that matters

Randy Orton got a surprisingly high amount of heat in his match against Cena on Monday...I contend that if they don't fuck up Orton anymore than they have in the past, that really could be a big money match somewhere down the road. That's right, I said that shit.