TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

From Meltzer's Tuesday update:

--Mickie James suffered a slight stinger last night in landing badly on the missed huracanrana spot in her match with Melina on Raw last night in Phoenix. The feeling is she narrowly escaped a very serious injury.

From Meltzer's Tuesday update:

--Mickie James suffered a slight stinger last night in landing badly on the missed huracanrana spot in her match with Melina on Raw last night in Phoenix. The feeling is she narrowly escaped a very serious injury.

2 weeks in a row Melina has essentially allowed Mickie James to land on her head.......they don't like each other and it's very possible Melina is purposely being unsafe with her.......if you watch the end you can almost clearly see Mickie say "you dropped me on my head again!" and Melina takes off up the ramp.

Mickie should just beat the crap out of her.....Melina has asked for it at this point.

I don't see at all how that could have been Melina's fault last night. It's Mickie's job to flip her body over. How are you supposed to protect the person doing the spot?

I don't see at all how that could have been Melina's fault last night. It's Mickie's job to flip her body over. How are you supposed to protect the person doing the spot?

If you got it on Tivo watch again and watch for a few certain things.....

It's a planned spot obviously for anyone thinking it's some kind of worked botch, but I'm sure Mickie was to either fall on her back and get pinned or it was to be a powerbomb but Melina ducked her head for some reason and Mickie wasn't able to get sturdy on the rana and Mickie fell on her head. Melina sits there with her hands latched onto the ropes the entire time and then when Mickie goes up for the rana instead of either pushing her legs off to get her on over or just sitting normally and hanging onto the rope.......like I said she DUCKS her head basically avoiding any touch with Mickie James screwing up her feel.

I just don't think it's a coincident that 2 people that don't like each other in real life are tending to cause 1 of the performers to dangerously land on her head. Like I said at the end you can see that Mickie is pissed saying that's the 2nd time Melina has allowed her to land on her head. I just think from what I've seen Melina is at fault here and is purposely being unsafe with hre because "fuck her I don't like her"

If you got it on Tivo watch again and watch for a few certain things.....

It's a planned spot obviously for anyone thinking it's some kind of worked botch, but I'm sure Mickie was to either fall on her back and get pinned or it was to be a powerbomb but Melina ducked her head for some reason and Mickie wasn't able to get sturdy on the rana and Mickie fell on her head. Melina sits there with her hands latched onto the ropes the entire time and then when Mickie goes up for the rana instead of either pushing her legs off to get her on over or just sitting normally and hanging onto the rope.......like I said she DUCKS her head basically avoiding any touch with Mickie James screwing up her feel.

I just don't think it's a coincident that 2 people that don't like each other in real life are tending to cause 1 of the performers to dangerously land on her head. Like I said at the end you can see that Mickie is pissed saying that's the 2nd time Melina has allowed her to land on her head. I just think from what I've seen Melina is at fault here and is purposely being unsafe with hre because "fuck her I don't like her"

Agree 100%. I just re-watched it and what the hell was Melina thinking ducking her head down. She had to know nothing good was going to come out of that.

Give me a break. You think she's purposely trying to cripple Mickie? Whatever heat they may have, I don't think it's THAT bad.

And if two dudes on a message board can supposedly see Melina purposely doing it, don't you think Vince and the road agents would see it? She'd be fired on the spot.

Mickie jumped up and didn't land on Melina's shoulders and fell backwards. Melina had nothing to do with it, Mickie just didn't stick on her shoulders first.

Give me a break. You think she's purposely trying to cripple Mickie? Whatever heat they may have, I don't think it's THAT bad.

And if two dudes on a message board can supposedly see Melina purposely doing it, don't you think Vince and the road agents would see it? She'd be fired on the spot.

The WWE has put plenty of unsafe workers in the ring before......and Melina already has plenty of heat backstage.

It's like this.....no I don't think she wants to "cripple" her but Melina is a pretty unsafe worker to begin with from what I've seen and she seems to be even less safe when she's in the ring with Mickie James. When you put 2 guys in the ring together that don't like each other usually they are well trained enough and professional enough to be safe......with alot of the women they aren't even safe with people they like let alone people they don't like.

It's like this.....Mickie James obviously doesn't do that spot perfectly she has issues finding her feet and just geting up for the rana in general. But Melina doesn't help matters by ducking her head and just sitting there latched onto the ropes like someone holding on for dear life.

Basically Melina either needs to learn to be safe in the ring or not be in any matches...until working with her I'd never seen Mickie James plant her own head into the mat and now I've seen it twice with Melina.

Here it is :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1L7qUJEovU&NR

How can anybody say Melina had nothing to do with it? She started leaning forward making it impossible for Mickie to leap high to flip over without getting hurt. Look how late she got her hands on the ropes. When I see other people do it they sit straight up and are holding on the ropes before the person jumps.

From someone who has no bias either way, that looked like 100% Melina's fault. Why the hell was she gripping the top ropes instead of going with the move?

I'm sure someone give better details, but here goes.

They had beef in OVW where one accused the other of dressing like her and taking her gimmick. Then, one of them wrote a blog about it when both were on the main roster. That got some serious heat, and I am inclined tot hink that was Melina and her first problem of many to come. In the blog, there was a bunch of bitching and name-calling, and it should never have been made public as it was very unprofessional.

Never heard anything about it. You never hear anything bad about Doane, and I think Nitro gets unnecessary heat due to being Melina's boyfriend. I think the two of them are just trying to make it to the top of the company, but bitches be trippin' and all.

For all the tit-sucking Foley does on Melina, she sure makes it a point to be hated by most everyone in the company.

From someone who has no bias either way, that looked like 100% Melina's fault. Why the hell was she gripping the top ropes instead of going with the move?

Isn't gripping the ropes how one counters that move? I thought the finish was supposed to be Melina countering the rana by holding the ropes, but Mickie took a bad fall.

yeah, what's the history there...I always found their connection to be sorta...strange.

Well I suggest going to WWE.com to watch the Foley interview (plugging his book) where he discusses the deal, but long story short - he saw her on SmackDown back when SmackDown sucked (he has a nicer way of saying it) and thought she could be a big star, so he talked to her backstage. A good, platonic friendship began.

wonder what Mrs. Foley thinks? I can tell you from experience, no matter how many times your wife tells you it's cool if you have female friends, really, it's not cool. I can imagine if they looked like THAT, it'd be even less cool.

Was dating Nitro, and fucking Batista. Also stated in WWE magazine (who knows if it were true) that she loved having sex with two men at the same time.

This reminded me of Batista getting accused by her of sexual harassment (storyline), and the number of times that Smackdown has run that angle since, or has planned on doing it. It is apparently becoming the new "Ken Shamrock has internal injuries."