TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Wait, you're not actually comparing Carlito to Khali and Ashley are you?

Carlito is worse: Ashley and Khali can try as hard as they like and will probably still be crap, he actually has talent but doesn't use it.

In a strange mark out moment for me, someone on this WrestleMania radio show I'm listening to mentioned the "438" hotlines that were all the rage in Detroit in the late 90s. Those were the days.

In a strange mark out moment for me, someone on this WrestleMania radio show I'm listening to mentioned the "438" hotlines that were all the rage in Detroit in the late 90s. Those were the days.

Is that the Cody Boinz(sp) wrestling wrap hotline?

Is that the Cody Boinz(sp) wrestling wrap hotline?

No but I remember that too. "438" refers to a series of Ameritech voice mail boxes (ex. 438-2626) that people in the Detroit area used to make their own underground wrestling hotlines.

sources: Pro Wrestling Torch, Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Current plans call for Vince McMahon to wrestle Rey Mysterio at SummerSlam.

A reason hasn't been given for Rebecca DiPietro's release, although it should be noted that Stephanie McMahon hated her. Even though Rebecca was in a relationship with Batista, she was not his exclusive girlfriend so it wasn't enough to save her.

Regarding Batista, while the consensus of talent is that he's not into wrestling largely for money, others believe he's into it because he loves to play his role and because of the access to women. He's somewhat reclusive & shy and women have been throwing themselves towards him. It has been noted that Batista used to love to watch every match on the show and would find a location at every house show and TV taping to watch and study, learn what worked and what didn't work, and talk to HHH, Flair & other mentors to absorb what he could. Since returning from the last injury and fight with Booker, which lost him a lot of respect across the board, he's doing a lot less of that.

• Easily the most respected wrestler in the WWE is The Undertaker, who is a perfect 14-0 in WrestleMania matches dating back to 1991. "There's no one on his level. He's our president," said Batista. "He's our locker room general." He's also been the locker room judge for years in "Wrestler's Court," an unofficial court where older wrestlers police others and keep everyone in line. The mock trials, usually held in a locker room before a show, are complete with veteran wrestlers playing the roles of judge, prosecuting attorney and defense lawyer. The catch is most of them can be bought off, especially the judge. "He will settle any dispute but he'll also always let it be known that he can be bribed," said Batista. "And he can usually be bribed with Jack Daniels. That's his weakness there."

I've heard of the wrestler's court, but can someone please explain more in depth of what it is.

I would describe Wrestling Court as a place were petty backstage heat is given way too much attention. The locker room is more petty and stupid than high school.

I would describe Wrestling Court as a place were petty backstage heat is given way too much attention. The locker room is more petty and stupid than high school.

I picture Wrestler's Court being someone like this:

100px-Athfepfrataliens.png

DRINK UP YOU PLEDGE SCUM!

They have it in virtually every locker room in professional sports. It serves a purpose.

I found this at 411. There was a Q&A session at the WWE Bacon, Bagels, & Biceps Brunch this morning, and this question was asked to Hardcore Holly...

To Bob Holly - "How did it feel to beat Mantaur to qualify for King of the Ring in 1995?"

Holly's Answer: "At least I'm in the WWE, what the heck are you doing?"

Random, to say the least.

They have it in virtually every locker room in professional sports. It serves a purpose.

I would picture the locker rooms in the other sports to be a little less petty. I just hear a bunch of wrestler A didn't introduce himself to wrestler B, whose friends with wrestler B, who now has heat b/c he's friends with wrestler B type crap.

Guest Kesh

Well another Wrestlemania has come and passed us by. 1 year from now WWE will bring the grandest spectacle in sports entertainment to Orlando, Florida for a Wrestlemania held outdoors. What do you think the main events will be?

Raw

John Cena vs Mr. Kennedy for the WWE Championship

-Kennedy decides to cash in his MITB at Wrestlemania next year facing the WWE champ John Cena because the title to challenge for is never really specified

SD

to be honest, I have absolutely no idea, since taker/batista was used this year idk what SD could possibly have thats Wrestlemania main event worthy for 2008. lets go with

Rey Mysterio vs Batista for the World Heavyweight Title

honestly i have no idea what the main events are, but its fun to try and predict them. I think Cena-Flair is a possibility for next year too seeing as how it may be Flairs last match so they could try a Flairs last run kind of story.

What a letdown....

I saw "WWE ER: The Great Khali" on wwe.com and thought it was a wwe version of the show ER w/ the great khali as a doctor. I assumed it was going to be the funniest shit i have ever seen, but much to my dismay, it was just the great khali getting some stitches.

The main events should/will most likely consist of Cena, HHH, Edge, HBK, Orton, Batista, Taker, and Kennedy. How about:

Cena vs Triple H

Kennedy vs Batista vs Orton vs HBK

Edge vs Undertaker

or

Cena vs Orton

Triple H vs Edge

Taker vs Kennedy

Raw: HHH © vs. Edge

SD: John Cena © vs. Mr. Kennedy

Both champs as heels, both champs losing.

Let's take it a step further. Wrestlemania 24:

HHH © vs. Edge, WWE Championship

John Cena © vs. Mr. Kennedy, World Heavyweight Championship

CM Punk © vs. RVD, ECW Championship

Randy Orton vs. Batista

Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker

Money in the Bank: MVP vs. Kenny Dykstra vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Masters vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Umaga

Something like that.

If WWE attempts to push this worldwide brand promotion thing I've been hearing about, then things are going to change so radically, that it will just be completely impossible to predict Summerslam, let alone next years Wrestlemania.

With alot of Brand switching that could go on in the coming year, its hard to predict anything for WrestleMania. hell, RVD Vs Triple H and Lashley Vs Batista could possibly headline WrestleMania next year.

I really have no idea how to call it. All I want is for Cena to go freaking heel. He would be SO much better as a heel.

WrestleMania season tends to open up a Torrent of people asking about Pro Wrestling downloads on the net. Some would say an Xtreme amount. I guess it helps move the daily motion of the site, though. I suppose Shooting Star can always wait to watch it on his tube on DVD later.