TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

"The C.M. Punk match taped for Heat on Monday night probably won't be airing because the company wasn't happy with it. We'll know for sure as we should have the Heat report up late tonight."

Now, I wasn't there. Perhaps it sucked really bad. However, could it have been as bad as the Heart Throbs and a midget v. Viscera and a midget? Is the company happy with that?

I don't understand why guys like CM Punk, Kazarian and all of the Mexicools wrestled their debut matches on the B Shows whilst guys like Masters and Sntizky had their debuts on live Raw, surely someone like Punk is less likely to suck and therefore get himself over with the corwd, than someone like Masters who broke Stevie's face on his first Raw appearance and still hasn't got himself over or wreslted a match above *- surely Punk's match on Heat, whilst not spectacular has still got to better than anything than Masters or Snitzky have ever done?

Because WWE loves it's big guys and they automatically wrestle WWE style. They seem to have anybody who tries anything different in case it gets over with the crowd and show the product up. Take the example of the tryout match between Little Guido/Tony Mamaluke and Danny Doring/Roadkill at MSG before an edition of Raw in 2001. The match was supposed to be really good and got over with the crowd. Then after the match all for men got a bollocking for upstaging the "superstars".

WWE fears anything different and won't allow it.

William Regal was really over as a babyface last summer, getting what were probably the biggest pops of his career.

Why the dying Eugene character wasn't pushed aside to have a potentially great Regal/HHH match at SummerSlam is beyond me.

I was at a local club in downtown OKC last night and they were having a bikini contest. Jim Ross was the judge. That was weird.

They said "How are you feeling JR?" and he said "I'm not to drunk so let's bring on the girls!"

I would have paid good money to watch JR stare at bikini girls are not call them "jezebels". If he did body shots off them, I'd hand over a few weeks pay.

My friend went up to talk to him and told him he was the greatest announcer ever. I cut my friend off after he said that and made him drink water.

I'm sick and tired of Eddie Guerrero, a former world champion, being jobbed constantly to Rey Mysterio. Such bullshit.

Hell's Kitchen was very entertaining. Probably more entertaining than Raw.

I agree. Plus, I was glad that Michael won. I liked him best from the beginning, and I never really liked Ralph.

After watching an old episode of Smackdown, I was wondering... do you think there were actually lyrics in the original SD theme, or was it all just random blabbering?

Hell's Kitchen was very entertaining. Probably more entertaining than Raw.

I agree. Plus, I was glad that Michael won. I liked him best from the beginning, and I never really liked Ralph.

After watching an old episode of Smackdown, I was wondering... do you think there were actually lyrics in the original SD theme, or was it all just random blabbering?

Wasn't "Beautiful People" the original theme?

Ralph was the perfect second place. He was good at the hot plate position, but wasn't nearly as good a cook as Michael and a lot of Ralph's ideas for food were kind of eh.

It would've been a crime if anyone but Ralph and Michael were in the finals because the rest of the would-be's frickin sucked.

'Beautiful People' became SD's theme right before Summerslam 01 when they changed the set to the current one and changed the theme. The original theme was that really fast paced one.

Michael really owned Ralph by not putting crab in the risotto. I will say that I liked Ralph's restaurant look better than Michael's, not to say that his was bad, though.

Big Show and Benjamin vs Hurricane and Rosey is my current dream match. Big Benjamins would kill it if WWE allowed them to do tons of tag-team moves together. I mean, Benjy is athletic and can fly and Show is..............tall. But it works.

Thank god that somebody here is has chucked out the Tyson Tomko threads.

I typed a reply in 1 of them, but by the time it was ready the thread was close. I still think it has to be said though, so [switches on shoot mode] here it goes:

@TysonTomko420

Ive had enough of this Tyson FN Tomko crap. Thank god WWE doesnt push him, cause Im getting my fill of shit from here and you. Do you have to start a million threads about the guy. You like him, great, hes got like ummmm, one fan. What do you at the fanclub meetings? Look at a picture of him and releave yourself? The guy has very little in the way of talent. Get over it. Your mamas pet chiwawa would entertain me more. The only thread worth running is "Why didnt Tyson get axed, but Haas, Morgan et al did?" and "Roll-up, roll-up, pick the month in which you think Tyson will get axed". I think that you are Tyson FN Tomko in disguise and are trying to make yourself, ummmm, you know, feel good.

In the words of the great one: You sick fffffffffffffffffffffffffreak. (Id love to see Rocky squash Tyson FN Tomko on the mike, and next week Tomko's sacked.)

Don't flame anymore. Plzthx

@TysonTomko420

Ive had enough of this Tyson FN Tomko crap. Thank god WWE doesnt push him, cause Im getting my fill of shit from here and you. Do you have to start a million threads about the guy. You like him, great, hes got like ummmm, one fan. What do you at the fanclub meetings? Look at a picture of him and releave yourself? The guy has very little in the way of talent. Get over it. Your mamas pet chiwawa would entertain me more. The only thread worth running is "Why didnt Tyson get axed, but Haas, Morgan et al did?" and "Roll-up, roll-up, pick the month in which you think Tyson will get axed". I think that you are Tyson FN Tomko in disguise and are trying to make yourself, ummmm, you know, feel good.

In the words of the great one: You sick fffffffffffffffffffffffffreak. (Id love to see Rocky squash Tyson FN Tomko on the mike, and next week Tomko's sacked.)

Terrible, just terrible.

I cant see how you can describe it as terrible or flaming. I think quite a few people here feel what I said too. The WWE doesnt revolve Tyson FN Tomko. There was threads on Tomko for Tag Champ, Tomko for IC Champ, Tomko for WWE Champ, Tomko for Womans Champ. The guys clearly dellusional.

Why is every character in the WWE so generic? When a hint of character begins to shine through, such as with Jericho and his "too hot for wrestling schitck" it is unceremoniously dropped and he goes back to being a generic cocky heel consorting with other heels he hated just a few weeks/months earlier.

This flaw in creative character scripting also hurts potentially good programs because the fans are so conditioned to perceive heels and faces as cut and dry stereotypical caricatures. Even people here are conditioned this way, thus despite Shawn obviously being a heel, people think he is trying to remain a face because he's not beating you over the head with the fact that he is a heel and that's why people are not booing him. I do not think this what the WWE was going for, making Shawn the face and Hogan the heel. They are not smart enough to have actually planned things out in such a manner.

I was just thinking of that line that Benjamin fed Bischoff a few weeks back about how his breath stinks.

No black man would ever say that. That's instant grounds for a revoking of ghetto-pass.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed how lame the line was. It seemed like everyone wanted to give Shelton a free pass on that one because they feel sorry for him.

If Tyson Tomko is the future of the WWE, then the WWE needs to be put out of its misery.

Does anybody here like trivia? Ive got some trivia for you.

When did Tyson Tomko debut on Raw?

/me cigar drops out of mouth

I was just thinking of that line that Benjamin fed Bischoff a few weeks back about how his breath stinks.

No black man would ever say that. That's instant grounds for a revoking of ghetto-pass.

Having him say he was hit in the "family jewels" was worse. Does ANYONE even say that anymore?