TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ragingfear79

Wii

Guest Princess Leena

Yeah, Opera really needs the option to have multiple pages open.

Meanwhile, I'm stunned at the success of the virtual console. Many people have already dropped $100+ on it. I cannot understand it.

Where are you going to find one tomorrow...

i added you and everyone else to my address book in the wii number thread...ADD ME.. :cheers:

First off, Opera has opened a feedback section for their Wii browser, in case anyone wants to tell them to have the capability for multiple pages. Point your Wii Browser here- http://my.opera.com/community/wii/

Second, off, GUITAR HERO~!

http://www.thetanooki.com/2007/02/08/break...mes-to-the-wii/

It's due by fiscal year 2008, so we'll have to wait, but it doesn't matter. I love Guitar Hero so much that I was considering buying a used PS2 just for it.

I'm guessing Eric didn't find one.

And I added you, RonL. :)

Cool Beans.. :cheers:

I have a lot of gray names though...folks need to hurry up with the adds and the Miis..My parade is small

Abou that Opera browser....Im still in awe of how good it looks on my TV screen and the fact the youtube and myspace work flawlessly on it. If Nintendo releases a WiiBoard that connects to the controller like the nunchuck does..Drinks on the House...

Guest Queen Leelee

If Nintendo makes a keyboard, it should be USB. Those slots have to be there for some reason. All it would take is some downloadable drivers in an update to make them work. Of course, I wouldn't put it past Nintendo to do what you say since many people (including me) already have USB keyboards, and suck us peons dry via more accessories.

I wish Opera had a better zoom/text size feature so I could read message boards and such without binoculars. The Dreamcast browser has this, so it's definitely possible. Other than that, it works very well.

If Nintendo makes a keyboard, it should be USB. Those slots have to be there for some reason. All it would take is some downloadable drivers in an update to make them work. Of course, I wouldn't put it past Nintendo to do what you say since many people (including me) already have USB keyboards, and suck us peons dry via more accessories.

I wish Opera had a better zoom/text size feature so I could read message boards and such without binoculars. The Dreamcast browser has this, so it's definitely possible. Other than that, it works very well.

Hopefully they will have all that ironed out by the time the final version is released...But I gotta admit..Typing in web address with my wiimote isnt as tedious as I thought it would be

I'm guessing Eric didn't find one.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I swear, the result of the Maryland - Duke game is the only thing keeping me going!

I don't think I ever played the NES game. I know my cousin had the Gameboy one and I played that a few times, but I don't remember anything about it.

Kirby's Adventure is ok, the first level is ridiciously easy but it seems to get more difficult after that. The graphics are sort of blah, too, even for a late NES game. I guess they threw a lot of extra stuff in there, but the colours are kind of plain.

I've been trying to go 10/10 on the HR Derby part of the baseball training, but the best I've done so far is 9/10, hitting the 10th pitch foul down the left field line. So frustrating. Swinging 1-armed is definitely the way to go, though.

Guest Queen Leelee

I'm really horrible at baseball.

I now just flick my wrist down when I swing, much like a pitch.

Bowling is still ridiculously fun, though. The Wii needs a full bowling game out like yesterday.

have you played the game where you have to knock down as many pins as possible with the number rising per frame? You end up with over 172 pin frames, it's fun as hell!

Guest Queen Leelee

Yes, that's in training.

There's a cheat there where if you roll perfectly straight down the gutter thing, there's an explosion button that knocks down all the pins. I still haven't got it yet.

So last night we were having a round robin Wii Baseball tourney and one of my friends swung the remote into a bedpost. It still points accurately, but the accelerometer is gone. The bat in Wii Sports won't move from the 'default' position. He's promised to get me a new one, but I was wondering if you guys think I can call Nintendo and get a replacement sent. I know they have great customer service, so here's hoping.

Guest Queen Leelee

I really doubt Nintendo would fix it for free...

You're better off making your klutz buddy buy one for you. Hell, make him get you Wii Play for the trouble.

have you played the game where you have to knock down as many pins as possible with the number rising per frame? You end up with over 172 pin frames, it's fun as hell!

I play this game all the time and I always think how fun it would be to try in real life. As someone who bowls a good amount, I know I would love to see 67 real pins go flying after one throw.

I've been trying to go 10/10 on the HR Derby part of the baseball training, but the best I've done so far is 9/10, hitting the 10th pitch foul down the left field line. So frustrating. Swinging 1-armed is definitely the way to go, though.

10/10, with the 10th being hit OUT OF THE PARK! Only 590 feet, though :(

It still amazes me that there has never been an updated Kid Icarus game.

Pit..thats his name right...is going to be in the new Super Smash bros game, so I think there's a chance a new Kid Icarus game might be made.