TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Felonies!

Hey, Andy O.

Guest Felonies!

Thank you for the bad pun and tired Simpsons reference. Don't bitch when everything gets micromanaged to hell in the future.

What happened to people who ran TSM?

nikjohns: efforts to make the WWE folder serious and sophisticated are rejected by the hoi polloi, driving him to self-banning and suicide threats. Hasn't been heard from in like 18 months.

Loss: an accomplice in "attracting a clientele" for the wrestling, similarly rejected. Anti-gay remarks from Marney make him also ban himself and now only appears once in a blue moon.

Brian Matheson: made a tasteless joke about Angle getting fired and banned himself.

Jingus: went on to start The Pit.

The Dames: Our benevolent hands-off owner, was so hands-off that he forgot to pay for the site and lost ownership of it.

Scott Keith: Had head pasted on Hitler pictures. Took away our member subtitles, sigs, and avatars as revenge. Got so fed up with us that he walked out.

Jeremy Botter: Couldn't take the pressure. Banned lots of people (like me), went on to join the military, hasn't been heard from since.

Sass: Finally got burned out on dealing with this place, quit around December. Hasn't been heard from since.

El Cubano: One of the cooler dudes from The Smarks, also couldn't deal with the board and quit. I remember he picked up chicks at the grocery store.

Heh, this was pretty funny, driving the mods into exile. El Cubano was the shit, damn was THAT a long time ago or what?

Guest CWMwasmurdered

we've driven alot of people away. I have 144 names so far. and I'm only counting people who were actually around a fair bit before dissapearing.

Most of them left because of Alf IMHO.

Guest Princess Leena

Tom only posts at The Pit now.

And he really hates this place for some reason.

Guest CWMwasmurdered
we've driven alot of people away. I have 144 names so far. and I'm only counting people who were actually around a fair bit before dissapearing.

Most of them left because of Alf IMHO.

i can't believe how much brain space felonies waste's recalling the historical events of this hell hole. i mean hell hole in an effectionate sorts way. sorta like chocolate socket.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

If people didn't remember historical events here than everyone would have forgotten about when you were popular.

I've seen our new Admin (I almost typed "Asmin" which I could have permutated into "Assmin" but decided against it whoops) checking out a lot of the threads here tonight. Come on, man. We'd like to get to know you.

The fact that Andy doesn't know what the Pit is shows that he is quite unfamiliar with this board's history. That's not acceptable for an admin at the prestigious TheSmartMarks.com Forums. Someone needs to give this gent a crash course in all facets of this board. I nominate Czech since he seems to remember everything that has ever happened here.

The fact that Andy doesn't know what the Pit is shows that he is quite unfamiliar with this board's history. That's not acceptable for an admin at the prestigious TheSmartMarks.com Forums. Someone needs to give this gent a crash course in all facets of this board. I nominate Czech since he seems to remember everything that has ever happened here.

We need a TSM history thread.