TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bob_barron

The Office, Season 3

Good lord that'll be awesome. It should center around Dwight finding a mysterious hatch in the warehouse and going Locke on everybody. Maybe make Ryan the Boone to his Locke and have them go on another quest together.

Ed Helms is going to sing his way into my heart this season, I just know it.

I totally thought whatshername was going to take advantage of Jim and blame it on "being drunk."

Racist humor is always fun, so this was a good episode. Really liked Ryan's interaction with Kelly's family.

I liked it a lot. Particularly the last section with Michael trying to lean in and kiss Pam. Her reactions were perfect, especially with the "If you sit in the back" line.

I guess my downstairs VCR doesn't have auto DST like the other three in the house, so I ended up recording Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy instead of Earl / Office. Luckily I have the internet. Good stuff all around.

"I don't celebrate Kwanza" "Well you should, it's a blast!"

I have two gif requests:

1) Edward R. Meow's reaction to Michael's dreams in Take Your Daughter to Work Day

2) Michael's sugar rush, when he walks around his office and up onto the chair in Initiation (although that probably won't be as funny without Rock-n-Roll Pt. 2 playing)

Man, are they ever going to let Michael have any happiness on this show? Although it did mean something when his sorta giflfriend (I forget her name, but she was dressed as a cheerleader), mentioned this was their "9th date". Just seems like he never gets to be happy, but hopefully they'll let him get somewhere eventually.

I've been re-re-watching Season 2 episodes that I had originally (as in, when I originally bought the DVD - I had seen them before) watched on DVD with the commentary on. Episodes seem to get funnier with every re-watch. I also would like my work place to have a round of Yankee Swap this December, but I can't see anyone going for it.

The fact that Ryan and Kelly are still dating kind of pushes my suspension of disbelief to the brink. It seems really out of character for Ryan to still be with Kelly, though the Ryan/Kelly gags are hilarious. I'm not saying they should break them up, but they should find some reason to explain why they're still together when he obviously can't stand her.

Next week: "Branch Closing"

When Jan tells Michael that the Scranton Branch will be shutting down, Michael strives to keep his staff's spirits up. Meanwhile, everyone privately begins to envision how their lives will change in the aftermath.

Didn't Ryan say he likes junk in the trunk?

Just re-watched last week's episode, and the Diwali song at the end is still pretty funny.