TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bob_barron

The Office, Season 3

Where did it say that Josh is getting looked at?

FWIW, Jan was in Stamford as part of the deleted scenes a couple weeks ago giving Jim some Call of Duty pointers. But it was never revealed why she was there in the first place. Probably because it was a deleted scene.

Where did it say that Josh is getting looked at?

Speculation and theory on my part. I should have mentioned that was just my 2 cents. I was just weighing in on what I thought would lead to the branches combining. They alluded to it a lot during the run of the series.

November 2, 2006 :

Diwali

Michael encourages the entire Scranton branch to support Kelly and attend a local celebration of Diwali, the Hindu Festival of Lights. Meanwhile, Andy convinces Jim to turn a late night of work into a drinking game.

November 9, 2006:

Branch Closing

When Jan tells Michael that the Scranton Branch will be shutting down, Michael strives to keep his staff's spirits up. Meanwhile, everyone privately begins to envision how their lives will change in the aftermath.

November 16, 2006:

Strike

Because of Michael's recent dictator-like behavior, the rest of the office decides to go on strike led by Ryan, their appointed leader. Meanwhile, Michael tries to run the entire office by himself.

Looks like some heavy stuff in the upcoming weeks.

I forgot how funny Stanley boooing Phyllis was until I just rewatched it.

Stanley and Michael: Booooo, back of the line. (Phyllis goes to the back.)

Bob: What a pair of merries.

Stanley: It's pretzel day!

*generally* JC/CC does not have many frats...

When has it ever been said that he went to community college? *Generally* to get into business school, you need a 4-year college degree first.

There are graduate and undergraduate business schools.

I just figured Ryan went to a liberal arts college for a year or so, dropped out, then started going to a business school.

Can someone get my a gif from Dwight's cousin just running across the screen?

How does one make gifs anyway? I really would like one from "The Fire" when Dwight is signing "We Didn't Start The Fire" then lifts up the burnt toast or whatever it was. But I can't figure out how to do it.

How does one make gifs anyway? I really would like one from "The Fire" when Dwight is signing "We Didn't Start The Fire" then lifts up the burnt toast or whatever it was. But I can't figure out how to do it.

odsingryanfireqq8.gif

Dwight and Michael doing "raise the roof" from the "Michael's Birthday" episode would also be an awesome gif.

omdraiseroofbe3.gif

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Maybe you should use one those yourself, instead of the god awful Finlay shit in your sig.

Dwight and Michael doing "raise the roof" from the "Michael's Birthday" episode would also be an awesome gif.

omdraiseroofbe3.gif

Thanks!

Also note that November 2nd is the next episode scheduled, meaning no episode this Thursday.

Gay. I was watching the World Series tonight, and just now I went to my DVR all excited to watch 'Office' and 'Earl', but they weren't there. I guess I'll just have to rub one out and go to bed.

If someone is going to make a gif, could I please get one of Ryan looking up from Pam's desk and letting out a small gasp as the camera pans over to Michael creepily staring at him through his office window? I believe it's in "The Carpet". I'd like the gif to cut off right before he pretends to be looking at something else. If someone does that, they'd be my savior.

Also note that November 2nd is the next episode scheduled, meaning no episode this Thursday.

Gay. I was watching the World Series tonight, and just now I went to my DVR all excited to watch 'Office' and 'Earl', but they weren't there. I guess I'll just have to rub one out and go to bed.

Yesterday was repeat city for most scripted shows except Ugly Betty...

The deleted scenes in "The Secret" are probably my favorite so far.

Dwight's dustbunnies explanation, plus

"Michael, you have a package."

"Pam with the dirty talk!"

"Jack Nicholson for the birdie."

"Jack Nicklaus for the birdie."

"...it's a celebrity tournament."

"18 Across: Mary-Kate and Ashley blank. Michael wrote 'Judd?'"

Can someone make a GIF of Dwight throwing his fist in the air when the fire trucks come?

odfistpumpxx3.gif

If someone is going to make a gif, could I please get one of Ryan looking up from Pam's desk and letting out a small gasp as the camera pans over to Michael creepily staring at him through his office window? I believe it's in "The Carpet". I'd like the gif to cut off right before he pretends to be looking at something else. If someone does that, they'd be my savior.

omstareryanbd2.gif

okevinooodu3.gif

Guest Felonies!

Downhome needs to use his episodes of TV shows to make dance remixes.

Real McCoy vs. Downhome: Automatic Lover (Dwight Schrute Remix)