TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Heroes

One surprise moment, was in the Hiro scene, they had the two Asian guys in basketball jerseys lip-synching to Backstreet Boys. Were those the real guys from the online videos, or just a tiny pop-culture nod?

Haha, I noticed that as well. I don't think it was the same guys, but they were pretty much dressed up in the exact same outfit as

. I think one of them even had a headband.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

For anyone who can't watch the show on Mondays, the Sci-Fi Network airs encores of the Monday episode each week on Fridays at 7pm, starting this Friday.

I really liked the show. I'm interested in finding out Mohinder Suresh's (Indian Professor/Taxi driver) superpower.

Out of all the new season shows I've seen this fall(Jericho, Smith & Kidnapped), this is so far the best. I was worried it was going to be a '4400' clone, and I hate '4400', but thankfully its stood up and created its own little bubble and is as far as anything from '4400'.

Looking forward to where they go with this, the style of the artists that drew the pictures had a nice 'graphic novel' feel to it, nice touch.

It was pretty good, but at times was cheesy and a little dull. Hiro was by far the best part of the show. There felt like lots of cliched lines and the character stories are very uncompelling. The cast seems very generic too.

For anyone who can't watch the show on Mondays, the Sci-Fi Network airs encores of the Monday episode each week on Fridays at 7pm, starting this Friday.

I really liked the show. I'm interested in finding out Mohinder Suresh's (Indian Professor/Taxi driver) superpower.

It's also going to repeat on USA Monday at 11:05 after Raw... just in case you prefer Raw over Heroes (I don't) and don't have TiVo or a DVR (I do).

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
It's also going to repeat on USA Monday at 11:05 after Raw... just in case you prefer Raw over Heroes (I don't) and don't have TiVo or a DVR (I do).

No it won't. They're just re-airing the pilot this Monday on USA, it won't be a regular thing.

Guest netslob

good show, i'm glad i caught it. this and Shark could easily become my favorites shows this season.

Missed all replays of this, but luckily YouTube has the episode, so watched it sans the last ten minutes, but I thought it was pretty good. The cheerleader thing is annoying to me, somehow. The possibilities are endless for this show, and that excites me. I have a feeling that the villains are going to rock.

Am I seeing something or was Hiro's mouth bleeding when he showed up in New York? That can never be a good sign. With all he has to go through with his mind to make himself use the power, I figured his power would cause some kind of physical damage. I think it did.

And for all the talk about cheerleader girl and the garbage disposal, her ribs sticking out was pretty kickass too.

I liked it though.

Man this week was even better, I'm starting to like where this is going

Indeed. They are rounding out these characters pretty well. The CGI folks must enjoy mutilating the cheerleader character in so many ways.

That does make sense what with the subway clock going nuts when he first teleported to NYC.

I'm guessing all the "Heroes" are drawn to NYC and that explosion is meant to wipe them all out with the cheerleader's father being one of the masterminds.

The acting is going to need some work at this point if they want the story to come across strong. They've done a solid job so far of nailing down the plot points in terms of characters and their connections but Larter still comes across as a hokey and the relationship with the brothers felt kinda awkward tonight even though the flying moment was cool.

Hiro's little journey to visit the studio was awesome. It's a gimme that the serial killer that the cop is about will be a big part of whatever goes down in NYC. Should be fun to see where this goes.

The acting is going to need some work at this point if they want the story to come across strong. They've done a solid job so far of nailing down the plot points in terms of characters and their connections but Larter still comes across as a hokey and the relationship with the brothers felt kinda awkward tonight even though the flying moment was cool.

Hiro's little journey to visit the studio was awesome. It's a gimme that the serial killer that the cop is about will be a big part of whatever goes down in NYC. Should be fun to see where this goes.

I wonder though... this is obviously set up to be the climax to this season, so should the show get renewed, how will this play out?

well obviously they stop the explosion and then a new villian arrives...or they could keep the explosion and have the Heroes deal with the fallout from it.

I find it interesting that the plot involved New York exploding and there aren't any bleeding hearts crying 9/11 over it.

well obviously they stop the explosion and then a new villian arrives...or they could keep the explosion and have the Heroes deal with the fallout from it.

I find it interesting that the plot involved New York exploding and there aren't any bleeding hearts crying 9/11 over it.

I find that it seems blowing up New York is alright but if they chose to blow up say a building in New York especially a sky scraper then you might have some people crying over. Depending on how it's done of course. It'd probably also be the same people who were for removing the WTC from all film and television.

I say NYC blows up and the second season is all about the world and the heroes dealing with the consequences of their actions. Remember, we're being led to believe that the junky paints things that are going to happen.

Hiro is, of course, the key to stopping all of this.

I say NYC blows up and the second season is all about the world and the heroes dealing with the consequences of their actions.

In that case, the second season would last about 3 episodes before being cancelled.

I was much more into last night's episode than the premier. I already suspect Mohinder's new friend given the timing of her arrival, her interest, and everything she already knows about "Papa Suresh".