TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

Best Halloween Costume?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'd say go as Corey Lidle but it may be too soon.

Aw dammit.

Thank you. I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner.

If you're after tastelessly newsworthy, why not Mark Foley?

I'm in the D.C. metro area, so I was thinking that Foley will be a little played out in this town. Lidle's also a meaner costume, since he's dead, not a solicitor of young BUTT.

Im gonna be Kanes character from See No Evil although I doubt anyone will have a clue that Im supposed to be Jacob Goodnight (maybe I should stick one of those "Hi My name is" stickers on it with that info..

Pic (a bit big to just post)

All I need is a shirt like that and a chain..and some dirt.

And the confidence to murder some chicks.

Nothing will ever beat the time I dressed up as Jerry Only of the Misfits (devil lock and all). I was 17 and damn did I look...stupid.

I'm trying to do La Parka (L.A. Park) for Halloween this year and I can't find a decent skeleton costume. I went to spirit and they don't even carry skeleton suits in adult anymore, just kids. I tried looking online but I images are from only one side and I can't see the back of the skeleton suit. So I don't know if there's anything on the back or not. I can't believe how hard it is to find a skeleton suit.

This is my costume for this year.....The Grim Reaper, minus the makeup which will be on for Halloween, oh and I also have the blade-thingy, it is just not in this picture.....

Picture72.jpg

I get paid tomorrow, and I am pondering whether I should buy the skeleton hand-gloves to complete the effect or not.....

I am having a Halloween Bash on the 28th(this saturday)....who's in? Lots of "scaaary" food n' drink....LOL.

This is my costume for this year.....The Grim Reaper, minus the makeup which will be on for Halloween, oh and I also have the blade-thingy, it is just not in this picture.....

Picture72.jpg

I get paid tomorrow, and I am pondering whether I should buy the skeleton hand-gloves to complete the effect or not.....

I am having a Halloween Bash on the 28th(this saturday)....who's in? Lots of "scaaary" food n' drink....LOL.

Get the gloves with a skull mask with the glowing eyes! Yeah!!! I would go but I'm already Refereeing a show for CCW (cheap plug) and going as Referee La Parka for Rocky for our Halloween show! It's going to be a long party!

When my girlfriend saw the webcam pic I snapped of my pre-makeup costume, she said I looked like Andre the Giant in the Princess Bride.....the part where is wearing the dark cloak when they are about to storm the castle........LOL.

I'm going to try to go as Duke's #4, J.J. Reddick.

Since the devil will be played out, as a UMD fan, I'll go as the next best thing.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
When my girlfriend saw the webcam pic I snapped of my pre-makeup costume, she said I looked like Andre the Giant in the Princess Bride.....the part where is wearing the dark cloak when they are about to storm the castle........LOL.

My caption was going to be "THE SALMON MOUSSE...."

My Dirk Diggler costume was backordered!! :( :( :(

So I have a 70s wig and no costume (and no real means to get one so late).

I think I might take a note from Jim Halpert and be Three-Hole-Punched The Superstar, if you will.

Guest Felonies!

Hey, good call. I'll go with that if I can't rustle myself up a giant suit. I could be Bono, too.

I still have no idea what I'm going to be. It's going to have to be done on the cheap too. Not "tape wrappers and trash to my body and be the floor of a movie theater" cheap, but reasonable.

Guest Felonies!

Go as a frat boy (again?); your description of it and subsequent recounting of its success two years ago warmed my heart.

Picture72.jpg

Just to say, you could put on some black eye paint and be the Brain Guy from MST3K

I don't think I'm capable of putting that much effort into a costume. Maybe that's why I'm cheap about it. Halloween was never my bag, 'specially now that I spend it with the college set and it's just an excuse to wear something out of the ordinary while getting drunk instead of wearing normal clothes while getting drunk.