TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cabbageboy

NFL Week 6

Guest Felonies!

34-yarder, he'll get it. This sucks. Please block.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS

And the Cards are the Cards.

Edit: 6 turnovers for the Bears. And they are still going to win. Yep...still the Cards.

How the hell do you come back from 20 points down without an offensive score? Mind-boggling. This is like the Ravens when they won the SB.

"Guys, we need some points - let's get the defense back on the field!"

Wow.

The one "money" player for the Cardinals, Rackers, blows the game winner.

Chicago got SO lucky here.

Shit, they're gonna win by 2.

You forgot that the Arizona Cardinals are the Arizona Cardinals.

This game was wonderful nonstop insanity. I haven't watched a football contest not involving the Jets this ridiculously entertaining in a good long while. Bears win despite themselves while the Cardinals prove that they're going to be the laughingstock of the league for a while yet. Damn that was fun.

Topic on PTI/Around the Horn/Whatever tomorrow: Raiders or Cardinals - Which team is more embarassing?

I guess I dont see how the Cards should be too embarrased about barely losing a game that EVERYONE thought they would lose by at least 20 points. Then again, the tv experts are kinda handicapped.

Arizona needs an O-line more than any non-Houston team in the NFL. It's pathetic they can't do anything with a back like Edge. Anyway, looks like another year of high hopes and big letdowns in Arizona.

Oh, and ESPN's MNF announce team is even worse than the SNF crew. I can't stand Kornheiser and Theismann are just painful to the ears.

That was a great game.

And maybe he's not the absolute best on MNF - but I'll gladly take TK over just about anything or anyone else right now. His bed and breakfast riff on Theisman in the preseason was still better then anything else I can remember any announcers saying in recent memory.

Dennis Green you're fucking horrible... you just blew that game away with the final two play calls before the kick. You're supposed to design the runs to get towards the middle of the feild for the game winning field goal... you don't go over to where the winds happens to be blowing even further... I fucking hate you Denny Green.

God the Monday Night commentary team is really unbearable.

God the Monday Night commentary team is really unbearable.

I'm sure he'll get away with it, but Tony's rooting for a specific player was unprofessional. I have nothing against Leinart but he shouldn't openly cheer for someone like that.