TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

Raw / Smackdown Spoilers for 10/16 and 10/20

DAVID FRIGGING TAYLOR!! Blue Bloods V2.0 represent! With Finaly getting a singles push this is a great way to bolster the tag-team ranks with a team that just kicks ass

Don't hate- K-Fed getting FUed sounds awesome

He got punched in the stomach by Nick on last week's CSI. K-Fed is making the rounds, for whatever reason.

Conway & Helms getting squashed sucks.

Conway's doing nothing but jobbing on Heat. Why not move him over to SD w/ a bit of a push to beef up the US Title scene? Or team him up w/ someone (Palumbo? Noble?) for the tag division?

*Next up is a Diva Danceoff. Miz was the host. Aaron and Nick Carter were the judges. Kristal Marshall won. This was said to have been the worst segment of the entire taping.

Wow, so the WWE actually think that their typical male audeance actually want to see fucking Aron and Nick Carter?

Its shit like this is why I question being a WWE fan. looks like WWE programing is gonna suck this week. big time.

Who gives a shit- it's just throwaway diva segment

Love the addition of DaveTaylor. I think Regal/Taylor willbe tag champs before all is said an done. That is one team I would not want to fuck with in real life! Maybe it can be a stable. Finlay as the singls in US contention, Taylor/Regal as the tag team and you can bring in another European big guy to br in the World Title picture.

No Lashley this week?! That fucks up my roster for this week!

Who the hell is David Taylor?

and with a name like that, He'll be out of the WWE faster than Gunner Scott.

Motherfuckin' Squire David Taylor brings the motherfuckin' workrate!

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictu...uebloods/04.jpg

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictu...idtaylor/06.jpg

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictu...idtaylor/04.jpg

Shit, with Benoit, Finlay, Regal & now Taylor all on one show - I might have to actually start watching WWE again...

Shit, with Benoit, Finlay, Regal & now Taylor all on one show - I might have to actually start watching WWE again...

That actually makes my dream stable come to life, as I stated Finaly as mid-card singles star, Taylor/Regal as the tag team, and Benoit as the Main Event star.

Motherfuckin' Squire David Taylor brings the motherfuckin' workrate!

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictu...uebloods/04.jpg

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictu...idtaylor/06.jpg

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictu...idtaylor/04.jpg

It's like WCW Saturday Night all over again.

Didn't wwe.com report that Austin was there?

And why did they tape the show on a Sunday? There's no holidays coming up!

They are in the process of an international tour, so they had to shift tapings to Sunday.

Clearly the only answer is K-Fed costs Cena the match at Cyber Sunday and they set up K-FED VS CENA for the championship.

Then K-Fed wins.

K-Fed on Raw, I've lost all faith in North American professional wrestling. This thought makes me wish for the days of David Arquette and his short lived WCW title reign.

So when are they bringing in Roadblock to feud with Luger...err...Cena?

"He can't F-U the 500 pound, ROADBLOCK!"

Cena has given the FU to Vis and Big Show.

Couldn't Orton have won the Raw main event to at least give the illusion that he and Edge are some kind of threat to DX? The DX stuff tonight is a classic example of why it's good for getting pops but not for actually drawing.

Did DX ever do anything to get back at Umaga for pinning them or was that quietly forgotten, thus rendering Umaga's big wins meaningless?

I just wonder if they can avoid having Edge lay down for HHH here because that's really the only fresh main event program RAW has for WM without roster shifting.

I have to figure that's the logical route, with HHH sticking with the face character, Edge being an legitimate main event heel and actually throwing HHH's shoot shit right back at him, that they are heading that direction. Just a matter of how they put the title back on Edge, which isn't that difficult.

I assume Rey is taking off for surgery?

Also I feel horrible for Conway. How can they give him a gimmick where he complains about not being used when that is exactly how he must feel in real life? Sometimes it's like WWE just hates its workers.

oh man, he better not.

You guys think that maybe this year HHH WON'T main-event WM? Ity has been year after year after year, and I know it worked well in the 80s with Hogan, but cmon.. it's so fucking played, I don't think it matters if he's a face this time around.

In fact, I wouldn't wanna watch 'mania if we get this HHHmania that has now always been attached to it.

oh man, he better not.

You guys think that maybe this year HHH WON'T main-event WM? Ity has been year after year after year, and I know it worked well in the 80s with Hogan, but cmon.. it's so fucking played, I don't think it matters if he's a face this time around.

In fact, I wouldn't wanna watch 'mania if we get this HHHmania that has now always been attached to it.

Main event or not, Hunter's match at WM will always get the strongest push, so you're stuck no matter where on the card he goes.

Three years in a row would be enough for even the hottest modern act, but Hunter isn't even that.

"Three years in a row would be enough for even the hottest modern act, but Hunter isn't even that."

HHH is WWE's most recognizable star. Multiple beer commercials on all the time during football games and primetime, muscle & fitness magazines, USA commercials, the DX Gimmick (which are the #1 most popular ShopZone items), plus his inclusion on tons of WWEs (WWE Title, his own, Benoit, Flair), etc. Add in Blade: Trinity on cable now.

Does he deserve it? Probably not. But there's not one person you can name that is a bigger "name" on Raw, Smackdown!, or ECW - and that's a fact.

H carried Cena to a good match at Mania and a great 3-way (along with Edge) at Backlash. And was quite funny on the Raw Reunion show. Stop hating. They barely have any marketable stars.

Does he deserve it? Probably not. But there's not one person you can name that is a bigger "name" on Raw, Smackdown!, or ECW - and that's a fact.

The DX segments, which Hunter is the star of, usually have a drop in viewership as often, and as high as, they have a gain in viewership.Cena's segments almost never lose viewers, usually draw the peak ratings for the show, and have a habit of gaining over 1M viewers. For the two most pushed acts on Raw, Cena's matches have great heat, as well as the aforementioned viewer gains, while DX's matches rarely, if ever, get the kind of heat you'd want out of an act getting such a mega push.

I'd say that makes Cena the bigger name than Hunter, Unless, of course, you don't factor in crowd heat, viewership gains and ratings into the equation.

Although quarter hours are inaccurate ways to measure overness and starpower, and have been since the 90's, that's ridiculous. Hunter doesn't lose viewers...his crap opponents like the Spirit Squad, Cade, and Murdoch do. It is a testament to Hunter's star power that fans get turned off by his working such terrible acts. Cena, on the other hand - is ALWAYS involved with other, strange acts to keep the crowd watching. Aiding Jim Duggan against Edge, saving and teaming with Maria - HELL, THE WRITING TEAM RECENTLY HAD CENA TEAM UP WITH DX just to help get Cena some face heat. Don't be so naive.

Cena's matches have heat? Only when working Edge, who may be the only person on the roster he can get heat segments on, since he is a turnoff to anyone in the crowd not under 13. And even then - the most cynical haters who aren't fans of Cena OR Edge wanted Edge to take the belt, and still do.

Cena's movie just COMPLETELY DID A NOSEDIVE - since he has no name value with mainstream America and no WWE fans save the young viewers or "fans that'll see ANYTHING WWE-related" didn't see it.

And the DX segments, even in babyface-hating Philly (where ironically they got HUGE babyface reactions), DESTROY Cena's interview segments for crowd heat. Do the DX segments suck? YES. But they're more over than the WWE Champion's.