TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Post pictures of your pet(s).

kitty07.jpg

Kitty. wasn't my cat at first, but when i moved in with D, the cat decided i was cooler than D the PsychoCuntBitch, and attached herself to me. i'm not a cat person, just this cat's person. she's cute, but vicious. damn cats.

tresgatos.jpg

Awwww! I want a kitten. All our adult cat does is sleep, eat, and stare out the window. I want to see some romping.

Technically, they are not mine, as the stray cat who hangs around our porch (that we feed) gave birth to them one month ago. She did not bring them around until last night. When she's finished nursing in a couple of weeks we are going to have her spayed, and if we cannot find somebody who wants them, we are going to turn their care over to the Humane Society (which has a good turnover rate for kittens). I wish that we had room for them, but we don't.

Guest Smues

dog.JPG

Leo. No I don't make him wear clothes, you can blame that on my wife. Poor dog.

sinkcat.JPG

Valiant, baby kitty, expensive kitty, or fat cat. Yes we have a dolphin shaped soap dispenser. I know.

Mail me that orange one.

You're going to name it Hobbes, aren't you?

Too late for renaming. My girfriend already named it Charlie. I like to call him Chainsaw Charlie.

And she named the black/orange spotted kitty Cruella. Which she shortened to Ella. Which I now refer to as Ella Guru. Yes, the Captain Beefheart song.

And I got to name the gray one- I call him Ralphus. That's right, wrestling fans. Ralphus!

2004-01-24d.jpg

saberDSC00094.jpg

Bizarre, this is, that 2 years and 3 days after I posted these photos I had to have my cat put to sleep (this past Sunday). He'd developed lymphoma in his chest as well as a tumor on his lung. He was only 8. This has been a really shitty week. :(

Feel bad for ya. I had to put my one cat down in September because of Leukemia which caused him to be very Violent. He was only six.

2004-01-24d.jpg

saberDSC00094.jpg

Bizarre, this is, that 2 years and 3 days after I posted these photos I had to have my cat put to sleep (this past Sunday). He'd developed lymphoma in his chest as well as a tumor on his lung. He was only 8. This has been a really shitty week. :(

Sorry about your kitty. What breed was he? He looks very exotic.

My boy Douglas

HPIM0492.jpg

HPIM0434.jpg

From what I understand my ex cunt gave my dog away while I was waiting to settle in to my new place. I'd have punched her in the mouth if I was sure I could avoid jail.