TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Lockdown Card - 11/30/06

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
SWF
LOCKDOWN

Live, Thursday, November 30th, from The Albuquerque Convention Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico!
(7pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

BostonConventionCenter.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Michael Stephens ©© vs. "The Dean of Professional Wrestling" Jay Hawke

-> In the words of Joseph Peters: ARGH~! What was supposed to be a two-on-one mugging of the World Champion actually turned out in Stephens' favor, and the hopes that his momentum would be stopped cold have been dashed! Now fresh off a win over two of the SWF's Top Talents, our World Champion's looking pretty damn good heading into this highly publicized midterm defense, against The Dean of Professional Wrestling, Jay Hawke! Then again, if there's ever a man not to take lightly, it's Jay Hawke - especially considering his huge singles win over Tom Flesher at Ashes 2 Ashes!
Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 6000
Send to: Ace309

COLD FRONT CLASSIC - SECOND ROUND MATCH
"The Superior One" Tom Flesher vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

-> These two failed to destroy Michael Stephens as planned, but in order to progress into the finals of the Cold Front Classic, one of these two will have to destroy the other! Tonight, two of the SWF's finest for a chance to fight the champ, whoever he may be, at the Clusterfuck!
Word Limit: 5500
Send to: Chuck Woolery

FULL METAL MAYHEM (non-title)
JJ Johnson vs. Jimmy the Doom ©

GUEST REFEREE: Landon Maddix ©
-> Someone must have slipped this by Peters when he wasn't looking - or maybe he was looking, and just didn't read it. That's how most of his paperwork gets done. In any event, Johnson and Landon are poised to meet next show for the second round Cold Front Classic match - I wonder what kind of liberties Landon might take, just a few days before their match. Especially when Johnson is up against a man as unpredictable as Jimmy the Doom, and in a match like Full Metal Mayhem!
Rules: Any metal weapons are legal - anything else is grounds for Disqualification. No countouts, pinfalls count anywhere.
Send to: chirs3

TAG TEAM MATCH
Team ZyKira (Zyon © and Akira Kaibatsu ©) vs. Team CroNson (Michael Cross and Devin Benson)

-> I just wanted an excuse to use "Team CroNson". Sounds funny.

But seriously forks, it turns out the naysayers may have been right about ZyKira's momentum, but one match isn't enough to prove anything! They get a second chance in the tag realm tonight, against the formidable team of Michael Cross and Devin Benson!
Rules: Standard tag team match.

CRAB BATT- I MEAN, HAWK BATTLE
Nighthawk vs. Trent Hawk

-> I'll see to it that the winner of this match gets a little something special. So write damn you, write!
Word Limit: 4500

Edited by chirs3

I'm alive.

I plan on writing a promo about Toxx that is two weeks late

I plan on showing

I plan on winning

If I don't get drunk.

It's only Tom and Landon if we bracket it like the rest of the world does.

It's Tom and Spike if we bracket completely out of the blue for reasons even I don't understand.

Got all day tomorrow and most of Thursday off to put my full energies into winning the World Title.

Maybe. If Toxx no-shows or dies or something.

I can no-show dying, if that's any help.

Please tell me you didn't take two days off work specifically to write for the SWF. In one way, that's good. In another...argh (I've got Thursday off, but that's just how my shifts worked out).

Finally, since I named you the Honky Tonk Man of the SWF, I think I need my own RL counterpart. I wondered about Triple H. However, sadly I think it's safe to say that I'm actually the SWF's Jeff Jarrett.

Finally, since I named you the Honky Tonk Man of the SWF, I think I need my own RL counterpart. I wondered about Triple H. However, sadly I think it's safe to say that I'm actually the SWF's Jeff Jarrett.

Nigel McGuiness. The hair, the accent, the wrestling abi...

...scratch that last one.

The accent? Nigel's as cockney as they come. Toxx is from Nottingham.

Actually, I would say that the lack of wrestling ability makes him the spitting image of Nigel.

You just crossed the damn line.

Damn, now I get jobbed to a wedgie driver next show.

What, and you think someone from Madrid has the same accent as someone from Barcelona? Get real.

I need to tell my new lady friend to stop coming over every night so I can write this damn match.

Far be it from me to suggest this, but I'd say sex is more important than fake wrestling matches.