TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Crimson Yuletide Card!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
SWF
CRIMSON YULETIDE~!

Live, Friday, December 22nd, from Santa's Village in Jefferson, New Hampshire!
(7pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

vilmap.JPG

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Michael Stephens ©© vs. "The Beast" Gabriel Drake

-> A match with so much emotion behind it, the description was too scared to come out... UNTIL NOW.

(seriously, sorry about that)

After months of dancing around each other, after months of mind-games, and after months of false starts, Michael Stephens and Gabriel Drake will finally be going at it! The SWF closes out 2006 with one hell of a bang as one of the most dominant Champions in this Federation's history takes one a demon from the past... will Stephens be able to hold his head high heading into the new year? Or will 2007 be the the year... of The Beast?
Rules: Standard singles.
Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-=-

COLD FRONT CLASSIC FINALS - 2/3 FALLS MATCH
"Mr. Cold Front Classic" JJ Johnson vs. Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix ©

-> "Mr. Cold Front Classic" finally puts that moniker to the test, in the final match of the 2006 Cold Front Classic! If JJ wins, he'll be the first to man to take the CFC twice (in a row, even)... if Landon wins, HE'll be the first to take the CFC twice, and he might be earning a shot against the same guy he fought two years ago! Coincidence, or fate? Hell if I know, but it doesn't matter - one of these men will be headlining the Clusterfuck. The other... well, they'll just be fucked.
Rules: Best of three falls.
Send to: Ace309

-=-=-=-=-

SWF INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
"The Divine Wind" Akira Kaibatsu © vs. Michael Cross vs. Alan Clark ©

-> Just when you think it's safe to go back to the Theme Park, Bloodshed sticks his... uh... bloody nose where it doesn't belong! Although I guess you could make a case that it does belong, since it's Clar- well, it's Bloodshed's, but it- damn it! You know what I mean!

In any event, this bizarre scenario has entanged the International Champion, Akira Kaibatsu, and International Contender Michael Cross! And since Mr. Disney isn't exactly the most popular guy in town, Joseph Peters is having a little fun at his expense, as Clark is the only one who can be disqualified!
Rules: Your standard triple threat, EXCEPT~! Clark can be disqualified, whereas his opponents cannot. Damn contract law.
Send to: HollywoodSpikeJenkins

-=-=-=-=-

SWF CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP CONTENDERS MATCH
Zyon vs. Wildchild

-> That has to suck - one show away from the Year End Pay Per View, Alan Clark swoops in and snatches the Cruiserweight Title from around Zyon's waist! Now on the last show before we transition to the big 0-7, Zyon gets a chance to redeem himself, and earn another shot at the gold! But Wildchild, as impressive as ever, is getting his Christmas Bonus here as well (it's cheaper than just paying him)!
Rules: Standard cruiser, unless you guys would like to request something else. Feel free.
Send to: Ace309

-=-=-=-=-

SWF Hardcore Championship Match - Christmas Gift Match
Jimmy © the Doom vs. Jay Hawke vs. Devin Benson vs. Insane Luchador

-> Careful what you wish for, Jay Hawke - during the holiday season, Joseph Peters is more than happy to grant it! After forfeiting their non-title bout last show, we've learned our lesson and we're putting the title on the line, but we just couldn't let it be that easy! Jimmy's also going to be contending with the hardcore legend Insane Luchador and Devin Benson! And with one of the boxes containing the keys to a new Porsche, you don't even need to win the title to have a Merry Christmas here.

We should make the guest referee "Carless" Mark Jindrak, just to rub it in.
Rules: There are four gifts hanging above the ring (from poles, blank-on-a-pole-match style). During the course of the match, each wrestler is allowed to climb one pole and grab one giftwrapped box, then open it up. Whatever a wrestler opens is his Christmas present, and it's legal for him to use during the match! (One lucky wrestler will receive a brand-new Porsche 9-11. The rest of the gifts are for you to decide.)
Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-=-

SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS MATCH
"The Ace" Pierre Donette vs. Nighthawk

-> What's Christmas without a little liquor? Worthless, that's what! I suppose gifts and family and all that garbage are important, but really, it's liquor. And since this is a Pay Per View, we can blindly encourage the practice to families and children without worry!

But seriously forks, the newly returned Ace and on-something-less-than-a-hot-streak Nighthawk have one final chance to end the year on a high note. The winner not only gets booze and presents (though to be fair, so does the loser), he gets to ride the momentum into the new year!
Rules: Before the match, Pierre Donette and Nighthawk will each drink a glass of eggnog (rum optional) and then give his opponent a wrapped gift. Once unwrapped, the gifts are legal for use in the match by either competitor. Otherwise, standard rules apply.
Send to: Mr. S£im Citrus

-=-=-=-=-

OPENING BOUT - CANADIAN DEATHMATCH
"The Superior One" Tom Flesher vs. Mr. Swiss Victor Herzog

-> Why not a Swiss Deathmatch? Tom Flesher is a coward!
Rules: The winner is the first to record a combined ten-count pinfall, consisting only of pins of three counts or more. If a wrestler makes a cover, the referee begins counting as normal, but once he gets to three, he continues counting until the wrestler being pinned kicks out. The first wrestler to add up ten counts wins. (The ten could be 5 and 5, or 4 + 3 + 3, or 5 + 3 + 3, for example.) Really, it's simpler than it sounds.
Send to: JJ Johnson

-=-=-=-=-

My sincerest apologies for the lack of descriptions and proper rules, but it is now 6:48 in the AM, and I am pbth'd. Soon as I wake up, I'll get crackin' on turning this into the card it should be. Edited by chirs3

Guest Paneros

Unbooked again? I guess it's best, since I didn't really have anything going on anyways.

My match is cool.

Edited by Ace309

Make that sometwo. Is there any guidance as to where our ring will be set up (and obviously, I've never been to Santa's Village).

Yes, ramps and such.

If we're looking for a spot for the ring, I say we do it right next to the Ferris Wheel. At night, it'll be all lit up, saving us a ton on lighting. Hell, we can attach a camera to one of the seats and every 60 seconds have a birds-eye-view of the ring. GENIUS.

Or not.

So the only legal weapons are the ones that the wrestler snags off their pole and it's first fall wins, right? Either way, cool, and it's a nice card.

Markers are up. Apologies for the delay, and pre-emptive apologies for tomorrow if it's late. You bastards keep on mailing Christmas cards like there's no tomorrow, and I must suffer for it. Damn you all! :P

Markers are up. Apologies for the delay, and pre-emptive apologies for tomorrow if it's late. You bastards keep on mailing Christmas cards like there's no tomorrow, and I must suffer for it. Damn you all! :P

If there was no tomorrow, we wouldn't be mailing Christmas cards.