TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kesh

Predict-a-card: Wrestlemania 23

Nah, I agree Batista is not the one who should end the streak. I've said it before that the only people currently who should even be considered is Edge and Cena. However, I'm not too thrilled with UT world champion either, but he's more deserving than Batista. I mean he did go to the event 10 years ago as challenger and won. I want something more historic like seeing the end of the streak in Michigan. I still believe that is their only hope of getting anything close to Hogan/Andre.

10 matches:

World Heavy

WWE World

ECW Orginals vs New Breed(Snitsky by here has joined), 5 on 5 Challenge

Womans Title, 3 way Melina,Vic,James

SD Tag Titles: MNM vs Hardyz Street Fight or Tables match. Blowoff to fued

Kane vs King Booker

Lashley w/Trump vs Flair w/Khali and Vince

Edge/Orton - Loser Leaves RAW

MITB: CM Punk, Kenny, Umaga, Kennedy, Holly, Rey

US Title: Finley vs Benoit

Guest Totally Crazy
10 matches:

World Heavy

WWE World

ECW Orginals vs New Breed(Snitsky by here has joined), 5 on 5 Challenge

Womans Title, 3 way Melina,Vic,James

SD Tag Titles: MNM vs Hardyz Street Fight or Tables match. Blowoff to fued

Kane vs King Booker

Lashley w/Trump vs Flair w/Khali and Vince

Edge/Orton - Loser Leaves RAW

MITB: CM Punk, Kenny, Umaga, Kennedy, Holly, Rey

US Title: Finley vs Benoit

Personally I'd put Carlito in the MITB instead of Kenny; it would be interesting to see hoe Umaga handles himself.

Personally, I'd combine the ECW Originals/Whoever thing and the Vince/Trump problems into one feud.

Have Donald Trump say he bought the contracts of the ECW Originals or something...or hell, bought ECW under McMahon's nose...and have him snub McMahon by having the Originals fight at Mania against a group of people McMahon chooses.

I can't see them giving the ECW originals that big a part in the show. I just can't understand how somebody that's been in the business so long (Vince) could be so wrong in the ECW decisions.

That edge orton match would be good. They must include a stipulation on the match like TC said, loser leaves raw, or an i quit match with the loser quittng company, erm...... maybe not the last one!

Guest Totally Crazy

The I quit would be good, just not leaving the company. Maybe an I quit loser leaves town match like they did with Mysterio?

Maybe an I quit loser leaves town match like they did with Mysterio?

Yeah, they'll break Orton and Edge up before DX have had the chance for revenge.

Orton and Edge aren't breaking up until DX are done with them. That's the big program for when Hunter comes back.

Guest Totally Crazy

Yeah, they'll break Orton and Edge up before DX have had the chance for revenge.

Orton and Edge aren't breaking up until DX are done with them. That's the big program for when Hunter comes back.

Wow, sure is great having a discussion with you. THe way you just announce speculations as truths, what, you can predict the future? The two can still have a match at mania to let out steam.Or even make the wjhole thing a hoax and take out HBK and Cena or something like that.

Wow, sure is great having a discussion with you. THe way you just announce speculations as truths, what, you can predict the future? The two can still have a match at mania to let out steam.Or even make the wjhole thing a hoax and take out HBK and Cena or something like that.

I'm stating an opinion. No need to get upset because you're taking it personally.

If they have match to 'let out steam', which they could do, that would not be breaking them up, which is what you're Loser Leaves Town match would entail. They'll break Team RKO up at some point down the road, but it won't be before DX get their revenge. Hunter coming back to get revenge on Team RKO is his big return program. They won't do anything to stop that from taking place, if only because it's Hunter's program, but also because it'll draw.

I'm stating an opinion. No need to get upset because you're taking it personally.

If they have match to 'let out steam', which they could do, that would not be breaking them up, which is what you're Loser Leaves Town match would entail. They'll break Team RKO up at some point down the road, but it won't be before DX get their revenge. Hunter coming back to get revenge on Team RKO is his big return program. They won't do anything to stop that from taking place, if only because it's Hunter's program, but also because it'll draw.

And that leaves Edge and Orton to do excatly what for Wrestlemania?

And that leaves Edge and Orton to do excatly what for Wrestlemania?

I have no idea right now, but I heard Meltzer on The LAW a couple of weeks ago say the plan was for them to work a match he described as "below them", and it sounded like the company aren't keen on doing that to them but it's the best they can do without splitting them up.

vs. Cryme Tyme...I'm tellin ya!

They could always have Team RKO get the tag belts back as part of the Cena/HBK storyline and put them in a four-way tag match. If they really are going to hold off the Edge/Orton match, which I think they're going to, it might be the only way to get them on the WM card in a match that makes sense.

I've mentioned it numerous times before, of course the whole HHH comeback thing changes it, but I can totally see a repeat of WM 6 Demoliton vs. Colossal Connection in the present day form of Cryme Tyme vs. Team RKO. Maybe not an IMMEDIATE breakup like CC, but certainly adding fuel to the fire.

I've mentioned it numerous times before, of course the whole HHH comeback thing changes it, but I can totally see a repeat of WM 6 Demoliton vs. Colossal Connection in the present day form of Cryme Tyme vs. Team RKO. Maybe not an IMMEDIATE breakup like CC, but certainly adding fuel to the fire.

If they do that, they need to be careful to make SUBTLE. It can't be a shoving match or anything like that. An annoyed look or a shake of the head, but nothing too obvious.

Guest Totally Crazy
vs. Cryme Tyme...I'm tellin ya!

They could always have Team RKO get the tag belts back as part of the Cena/HBK storyline and put them in a four-way tag match. If they really are going to hold off the Edge/Orton match, which I think they're going to, it might be the only way to get them on the WM card in a match that makes sense.

Yeah, because a four way tag match isnt beneath them at all.

Guest Totally Crazy

Wow, sure is great having a discussion with you. THe way you just announce speculations as truths, what, you can predict the future? The two can still have a match at mania to let out steam.Or even make the whole thing a hoax and take out HBK and Cena or something like that.

I was adding to another poster's suggestion. Thats it. I was making a suggestion. No need to get self righteous because you're taking it litterally.

I think Orton Edge is the only way to go. And a manager comes in the spring and makes them make up. Very Bulldog-Owen before Bret made them make up.

Guest Totally Crazy
How about...Eric Bischoff?

Is he still contracted, or has that expired?

A returning, managing only, Lita would work too IMO.

I think Lita kind of held Edge back, and she'd just hold back other rising Divas.So it was a good time for her to retaire, I just wish they gave her a bit of respect for it. Besides, Edge might seem kind of whipped, ya know, if Lita were to boss him into making up with Orton.

1. WCW: Batista vs. Undertaker

2. WWE: John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels

3. Battle of the Billionaires: ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley (w/Donald Trump) vs. The Great Khali (w/Mr. McMahon)

4. Women's: Mickie James vs. Melina vs. Victoria vs. Candice

5. World Tag: Rated RKO vs. Cryme Tyme

6. TLC Match for the WWE Tag Titles: Paul London and Brian Kendrick vs. Deuce and Domino vs. MNM vs. Hardys

6. IC: Ric Flair vs. Carlito

7. US: Chris Benoit vs. Finlay

8. 5-on-5: Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, The Sandman, Balls Mahoney, and Rob Van Dam vs. Elijah Burke, Matt Striker, Kevin Thorn, Marcus Cor Von, and Hardcore Holly

9. Kane vs King Booker

...that's all I can think of.

I would do the 5 on 5 extreme hardcore tag match but make Terry Funk the fifth man instead of Balls, and Test the fifth man instead of Holly.

Test is being suspended for failing the Wellness Policy stuff.

I severely doubt he's making Mania.

He was suspended for 30 days, and I think they're still able to work TV. I think Test is the epitome of the new ECW.

Well I'd rather see Mike fucking Knox, but I'm being realistic