TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BorneAgain

Smackdown Spoilers for the 1/26 Airing

Smackdown spoilers from Mobile, Alabama:

Dark Match: Hardcore Holly defeats Chavo Guerrero in a very short match. Holly was over huge as a face and got a pop when they announced he was from Alabama.

Smackdown:

Batista beat Gregory Helms with the Batista Bomb in a non-title match.

Chris Benoit beat The Miz with the Crippler Crossface.

Duece & Domino beat unnamed opponents with the boot to the face.

King Booker vs. Finlay ended in a double DQ when they knocked out the ref while fighting outside.

MNM, with Melina wrestling, beat Paul London, Brian Kendrick and Ashley when Kendrick was pinned with the Snapshot.

Kennedy did an interview, which was interrupted by Batista. The lights went out and Undertaker appeared. He tried to kick Kennedy, but Kennedy moved and Undertaker kicked Batista instead.

Kane beat MVP by DQ when MVP used a chair. After the match, MVP pulled out a gas can and tried to burn Kane, but Kane ran him off.

The 6 Man Over The Top Challenge became a 7 Man Over The Top Challenge, as Undertaker appeared (after Kane had already been tossed out) and eliminated everyone else to win.

ECW was next.

Dark Match: Undertaker & Kane, with special guest Paul Bearer, beat Kennedy & MVP.

I guess they didn't want Holly to be cheered over Lashley, hence the change on ECW.

Rack up those Fantasy points, Taker.

Also, from some terrible spoilers on Torch (Christ, when websites get spoilers where people don't remember who won and missed half of the show, why do they even post them...):

"Michael Cole does an in-crowd interview with Vladimir Koslov, who says he will eliminate 29 men in Rumble Royal. Double Double E. No brand attachment yet."

Too bad Paul Bearer wasn't on TV, but he was only there as a local.

If that's true I disagree with debuting Koslov at the Rumble. Do they really want the first look at the guy being him tossed out of the Rumble? He'll at least be so bad he's funny though.

if they put him in at the right moment, it will mask his weaknesses in a big big way. Have him come in, get an elimination or two, mess around for 10 minutes or so and then dump him...not a bad showing at all.

They could always do the Vader spot from 96 for Koslov where he's got the happy-go-lucky demeanor and doesn't interact much until someone eliminates him, at which point he snaps and gets back in the ring and throws a bunch of people out, none of which count because he's already been tossed.

thank god they had a match for Helms. Almost forgot he existed unless they remember to squash him every now and then.

Cant believe they didnt use Holly. What a waste of an opportunity to beat him within an inch of his life, a nice tradition for all hometown boys.

I remember there was a Rumble Undertaker was in and Giant Gonzalez came in and beat him up and Taker just left without being eliminated, so he's still technically in that Rumble. But it might've been a year before they started the whole Wrestlemania stipulation. I'm fairly certain it was the year of WM IX where they started the rule when Yokozuna won, but can't be sure.

Koslov looks like he sucks so I'm sure he'll get a nice push.

Do these spoilers seem off to anyone else?

Kane beats MVP by DQ. MVP tries to burn Kane. Kane runs MVP off. Then MVP comes right back down to the ring for the 6 man battle royale? What?

if they put him in at the right moment, it will mask his weaknesses in a big big way. Have him come in, get an elimination or two, mess around for 10 minutes or so and then dump him...not a bad showing at all.

Couldn't they have Khali be the one to toss him? I don't think anyone would hold it against the guy if Khali dumped him over the top.

Couldn't they have Khali be the one to toss him? I don't think anyone would hold it against the guy if Khali dumped him over the top.

I hope Khali is number one, just so he can throw guys out as they enter like it's WWF Raw Is War on the Sega Genesis.

I actually like that gimmick.....although we'll see how long the WWE values them seeing as all 3 are over 30.

Don't know how the gimmick can go, but D&D are pretty fun. Hot chick on skates, cool looking finisher, goofy fun, and I'm getting into their theme song.

Stuff like this.....is why Smackdown is generally alot better to watch than Raw is.

He's protective of his Little Finlay.

Sharmell goes from Kurt Angle trying to rape her to the Little Bastard trying to rape her....

He's protective of his Little Finlay.

Sharmell goes from Kurt Angle trying to rape her to the Little Bastard trying to rape her....

Answering the age old question of what would happen if steroids shrunk your WHOLE body instead of just your nuts

It's been a while since I've been online on a Friday night. This is what it has come too? There is such a lack of interest in SD ( I usually DVR it ) that we discuss it in the spoiler thread?

Oh, and Cherry is a lot hotter then those pictures I've seen of her in OVW.

It's been a while since I've been online on a Friday night. This is what it has come too? There is such a lack of interest in SD ( I usually DVR it ) that we discuss it in the spoiler thread?

It's because it's taped......apparently no one cares to discuss a taped show. Oh and everyone must go out on Friday before 10 I guess.

Koslov said in his interview he wishes he could be in the rumble, but he isn't, so he will be there to watch cause he loves double double E. He didn't say he was in it like some of us assumed when the spoilers came out.

The show discussion in the spoiler thread started last week when the Smackdown thread was locked before the show even started. Its pretty bad that even with spoiler disccussion we cant hit 2 pages..but whatever.

The pyro freaked him out too.

This has been a good episode of Smackdown. Miz/Benoit was pretty good as was MNM/London-Kendrick. Smackdown is just so much better than Raw it isn't funny.