TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

OAO Monday Night Raw Thread-1/29/2007

With the talk by Shawn of Undertaker not yet making his choice of what title to go for, and an apparent major change of WM plans, I would not be surprised to see Undertaker show up, chokeslam everyone in sight and declare his intention to go after Cena.

And leave what? HBK vs EDGE vs ORTON in a ladder match for the #1 contender spot on RAW?

With the talk by Shawn of Undertaker not yet making his choice of which title to go for, and an apparent major change of WM plans, I would not be surprised to see Undertaker show up at the end of Raw, chokeslam everyone in sight and declare his intention to go after Cena.

Might be the best way to go, really. It frees Kennedy or Edge to take that open spot against Batista.

Probably would end up with Shawn/Trump Vs Orton/Vince as well.

With the talk by Shawn of Undertaker not yet making his choice of which title to go for, and an apparent major change of WM plans, I would not be surprised to see Undertaker show up at the end of Raw, chokeslam everyone in sight and declare his intention to go after Cena.

Ugh.

Taker could do so much more with the WHC right now.

JBL and JR are gonna kill him. JBL can whip him and fuck his ass and JR can stand by and yell "Bah Gawd" and such.

I'd mark out hard if Bill Watts made a random cameo and kicked his ass.

I thought Vince was going to fire the audience again.

I still haven't got my damn unemployment check for wrongful termination. And here comes local bimbo 365.

JBL and JR are gonna kill him. JBL can whip him and fuck his ass and JR can stand by and yell "Bah Gawd" and such.

I'd mark out hard if Bill Watts made a random cameo and kicked his ass.

and then Erik Watts can come in and whiff a dropkick.