TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

OAO Monday Night Raw Thread-1/29/2007

I'd honestly rather see Cena vs. Taker than HBK. If HBK desperately wants in the match, maybe he can cut in during the contract signing again. It worked three years ago.

I just marked the fuck out. I thought it was just going to be Cena yelling "OKAY IT'S ON!" or some shit and him and Michaels being made official next week. And I'm GLAD they didn't say anything after the Undertaker appeared. It's just, "oh snap, the Deadman done come for Cena."

Now here's the question...

Will Undertaker do the same on ECW and Smackdown, or is this the actual "choice"?

I'm thinkint he'll appear on all three shows just do drag this out for a bit.

"DAMN"

That would have been the perfect ending.

The camera cuts to Taker on the stage and it slowley pans back to reveal Ron Simmons and then the famous words come out: "DAMN!"

That basically forces Batstia Vs Kennedy. I'm all for that unless they decide to push Kane again for the title instead.

I still think Edge/Batista would work and they could possibly slot Shawn and Orton in the trump program but i'm guessing

Cena/Taker, RRKO Vs Shawn/Flair, Batista/Kennedy, Lashley in 4 way.

Taker never said anything or point so I can't really take this as he wants Cena.

Especially with No Way Out in a few weeks.

I'll laugh if he does this on ECW. I mean it's WWECW!

This is all a tease. Batista is going to get pissed at Taker for thinking he's not good enough for a Mania main event. Batista beats up Taker because he wants Taker's respect. Big build up for Mania when Batista beats Taker and Taker says "You're the man now dog"

It'd be funny as shit to see Taker show up on ECW acting like he wants the ECW title, and then Styles and Tazz trying to actually make it seem like it's possible.

I loved the ending to RAW tonight.

Even unstoppable John Cena is afraid of the Undertaker.

Taker is the only guy left on the roster than Cena hasn't really beat (outside that screw job on Smackdown)

Sweet time for 3 way face dance!

Would Taker not being involved in the pinfall at WM count against his record?

If Samoa Joe can lose tag matches and 3 way matches and still be considered undefeated up until his feud with Kurt Angle I would say no. Undertaker would get the asterisk stating that he never submitted or got pinned at WM,.

That basically forces Batstia Vs Kennedy. I'm all for that unless they decide to push Kane again for the title instead.

I still think Edge/Batista would work and they could possibly slot Shawn and Orton in the trump program but i'm guessing

Cena/Taker, RRKO Vs Shawn/Flair, Batista/Kennedy, Lashley in 4 way.

They should have Kennedy beat Batista at NWO and have Kennedy deny him a rematch at WM..and instead he gets..HBK!

Kennedy vs HBK for the SD title would be good.

If it ends up Cena/Taker, I want Taker using his magic powers against Cena every week on Raw for the next two months.

The ending was the best swerve WWE has thrown in a long time.

Fuck it. Do Batista/Kennedy. We all know the money is Cena/Taker or Cena/Shawn. Batista is dead in the water. Kennedy was good against Batista last night and this thing still has legs. Build it up as Kennedy keeps coming dangerously close to taking Batista out for good. Kennedy slowly starts getting over, while Batista goes Danielson on Kennedy and gets paranoid and cheats like crazy. Lead to WM with a double turn. Title change optional.

Things might be on right if they stick with Cena/Taker, Batista/Kennedy, RRKO/Shawn and Flair, Lashley in fatal four way extreme rules, Hogan W/ Trump Vs Booker W/Vince and Khali to round out the main events with a lot left for the undercard as well.

They might managed to salvage this.

Taker never said anything or point so I can't really take this as he wants Cena.

Especially with No Way Out in a few weeks.

I'll laugh if he does this on ECW. I mean it's WWECW!

This is all a tease. Batista is going to get pissed at Taker for thinking he's not good enough for a Mania main event. Batista beats up Taker because he wants Taker's respect. Big build up for Mania when Batista beats Taker and Taker says "You're the man now dog"

but aren't they about the same age and in the same slow down half crippled state health wise?

Ok so, that was an AWESOME ending to Raw, and I'd rather see Taker/Cena than Taker/Batista, but if Cena ends Taker's streak..I may never watch Raw again.

Better Cena than Batista.....Cena will still be around in 7 years and is obviously their guy........Batista on the other hand.