TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

OAO Monday Night Raw Thread-1/29/2007

welp Flair just gave us the ending...goodnight

now that Cena thinks HBK might superkick him, he makes a pre-emptive attack and FUs HBK in the middle of the match..

Well, one of them will "accidentally" hit the other one to cost them the match. I think most of us can agree on that one.

Hell they could just win the belts....Random Fact--Everytime HBK has won the tag team belts...They ended up being forfeited...

welp Flair just gave us the ending...goodnight

now that Cena thinks HBK might superkick him, he makes a pre-emptive attack and FUs HBK in the middle of the match..

Well, one of them will "accidentally" hit the other one to cost them the match. I think most of us can agree on that one.

The only way Cena accidentally FU-s HBK is if Edge/Orton go old school in their heel tactics with powder/salt to Cena's eyes so he cant see..hmm..

ha ha you can't see me

sorry too easy!

Did anyone here notice the "Sign Hoyt" sign? I wasn't paying enough attention in the thread.

yes me and a few other peopled pointed it out..I even made a tramp stamp joke.

Now I expect Russo in TNA to insist on ripping off the previous skit, except he does the swerve, dropping coins instead of dollars, injuring half the audience.

Ok that just made me bust up laughing.......people holding thier heads.

Just hit me that next week Vince could drop copies of the "McMahon" DVD from the ceiling.

and Edge is leaving Orton!

Did anyone here notice the "Sign Hoyt" sign? I wasn't paying enough attention in the thread.

Yes, bodily harm has been threatened upon the bearer of the sign.

I didn't make any threats. I jsut said the guy should be shot.

Ya know, aside from the IC title match, this Raw has been really good and has flown by. Then again, maybe it's just me. I have been in a fucking fabulous mood all day and I was all hyped up from winning an awesome KOTR '98 Hell in a cell rematch on Xbox Live just before Raw. 27 minutes, with Undertaker (me) pinning Foley after a Tombstone through the cell.

Of all the moves to steal, the Garvin Stomp?

He had to steal one that isn't easy to fuck up....

Undertaker on Raw? Wassupwitdat?

They'd rather him give his rub of the Mania streak to Cena rather than Batista.