TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

OAO ECW Thread for 2/20/07

A week ago, Punk barely beats the JTTS Knox and gets mauled by Snitsky. Now he's WM bound in somewhat meaningful match? Exactly what made McMahon take this direction?

He grew a set?

A week ago, Punk barely beats the JTTS Knox and gets mauled by Snitsky. Now he's WM bound in somewhat meaningful match? Exactly what made McMahon take this direction?

Just John- Punk's been using KENTA's moveset for awhile now, only fitting he'd throw in the finisher. He needs to work on making it look better, though.

He realised people were costing him money by wanting to bury Punk?

Who the hell booked this show?

This has been a FANTASTIC show so far. Did Vince suddenly wake up this morning and decide to have a one hour show full of almost exclusively matches and to push CM Punk out of the blue?

Vince has some kind of mental condition or something.

Wasn't the knock on Punk was that he was just ripping off Japanese wrestlers when he first debuted?

I think Vince McMahon likes Punk, but Stephanie doesn't. Vince seemingly just started paying interest to ECW again, which means Finlay and AA can suckle Punks choad.

I still think deep down the WWE believes Rene Dupree is some sort of future star.

He's still very young, perhaps too young to be a regular worker on national tv but he's been on screen for nearly three years if not longer then that. Unlike Kenny, whom has the natural IT, Rene just comes off as a lifetime tag worker JTTS.

Wouldn't La Resistance be a better fit on SD! and paired with Maryse? Also what other tag team does ECW have? Tony Mamaluke was fired afterall?

Maybe they'll unleash Team Elite (Knox and Neikirk)...

Dupree and Grenier are not bad workers, Grenier wasn't half bad when he wrestled on SD! most recently, he just had that terrible "Ambassador of Quebec" gimmick that nobody outside of Canada wouldn't get.

Where did Brooke Adams come from? Was she one of the 20 models hired before they canned everyone?

I approve of Adams.

Diva Search reject who didn't even make the final 8.

I disapprove just because she's the only non-nude girl on a full nude website. Damn tease.

Where did Brooke Adams come from? Was she one of the 20 models hired before they canned everyone?

I approve of Adams.

She was the one on the diva search special they did that got cut just outside of making the top 8 to get on TV and they showed her saying she never gets any breaks and she was homeless at one time and all that.