TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

I'm stirring shit up!!!

Far be it from me to take up for UTSU in the middle of this onslaught at the hands of Scroby but it seems he's telling the truth about CZW.

Based on what?

Based on my super e-tective skills. The mail address at TheHistoryofWCW.com matches the address included in assorted CZW related posts by Ed O'Mac at CZWrestling.com and elsewhere, while their ring announcer is also cited as Ed. Second, in a YouTube video Ed O'Mac appears and he has a MySpace where in-ring pics are included, and I'll be damned if Ed doesn't look exactly like I remember UTSU does.

If he is the actual annoucer for CZW, I wanna know why he bashed Hardcore wrestling by calling it garbage wrestling when he annouces for CZW. I mean does that make sense to anyone?

CZW isn't totally garbage wrestling and who hasn't complained about or criticized aspects of their job before.

Boy am I glad I went out right after my last post. Intensely disappointing once both of them got involved.

EDIT: CZW's not all bad. Just about any promotion that'll book Super Dragon is cool with me.

UseTheBanFeatureUh. I remember that brief period where he was gone and it was great. He just trolls and makes ridiculous comments that are clearly made only to bait people into yelling at him.

Man did you see how shook all the people here got when Sledge got banned last year? The McKenzie Group would prefer not to have such an outcry again!

I don't understand why someone would fabricate an entire existence.

Considering where you are posting, I truly hope that was sarcasm.

What.

I don't understand why someone would fabricate an entire existence.

Considering where you are posting, I truly hope that was sarcasm.

What.

All the gimmicks... wildpegasus and Marvin come to mind.

I wonder if Scroby ever reffed for CZW if there would be any underlying tension between the two. They could make bitter comments about each other behind the other's back, and all the wrestlers and staff would be guessing what went on to make these two hate each other so much.

Then, one of them informs a worker that they have beef at a wrestling messageboard.

I wonder if Scroby ever reffed for CZW if there would be any underlying tension between the two. They could make bitter comments about each other behind the other's back, and all the wrestlers and staff would be guessing what went on to make these two hate each other so much.

Then, one of them informs a worker that they have beef at a wrestling messageboard.

I doubt I would ever Ref CZW. Though if I did, I would have no problem walking up to UTSHU and slapping him across his face then asking him "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Guest Oedipus Rex

I doubt I would ever Ref CZW. Though if I did, I would have no problem walking up to UTSHU and slapping him across his face then asking him "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Yes, the Almightyscrob, I bet you would.

*PfffftWAHAHA*

Oh he'll fite. He'll fite posers within an inch of his life.

Yes, the Almightyscrob, I bet you would.

B-)

I'm listening to "Shut Up" by the Monks right now. It pretty much sums up this thread.

Guest Queen Leelee

So, who's going to make a copy thread of this in the Graphics section.

I really don't want to do it...

Maybe razazteca can.

The only thing I can think about is that I realized that both of you are in my Wii Friends list.

I wish that led to something more, but it really doesn't.

Guest Queen Leelee

Flood them with messages and run up their electric bill $2/month with the neverending blue light of awesomeness.