TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

Monkeys Eat Bananas, Horses Eat Oats

ECW will soon be adding tag team titles. Dusty Rhodes was the one who pushed hard for this addition, as he told Vince that ECW was too "one-dimensional". La Resistance have been brought to ECW already, and Dusty wants Cade and Murdoch. Reforming the team of Vito and Guido is also being considered.

There will probably be a tag team battle royal at Wrestlemania.

Vickie Guerrero is going to be the new Smackdown GM and Teddy Long will get a new role. The original plan for Mysterio's return angle on last week's SD was Vickie apologizing to Rey, but that was changed.

WWE is considering creating a new authority figure character for ECW. The idea of bringing back Heyman for a short-term role as GM before being attacked by the new guy faction and then coming back as a manager for the old guys was brought up to vince, and he turned it down almost immediately.

Flair said in a recent interview that he plans on wrestling only for another year.

Daniel Rodimer and Vladimir Kozlov will not be getting the pushes that were originally planned for them. In the case of Kozlov, nobody was saying anything bad about him at first until a meeting when one of the agents brought up that he wasn't ready and they all agreed. At that point, Vince got all mad that no one had said anything before and asked them why they were pushing him if he was so bad. After that, the plans were dropped for Rodimer too since he isn't ready either.

Shane McMahon, among others, really wants John Laurinaitis to re-sign RVD.

The reason why Benoit hasn't been prominently featured on SD is because he might be going to Raw after WM.

Gedo and Jado got a tryout match before Smackdown on 2/20.

WWE is considering Todd Grisham for a spot as an ECW commentator.

According to cawthon's site, the dark match was Yang and Shannon Moore beating two unknowns....maybe they were Gedo and Jado?

Vickie Guerrero is going to be the new Smackdown GM and Teddy Long will get a new role. The original plan for Mysterio's return angle on last week's SD was Vickie apologizing to Rey, but that was changed.

The reason why Benoit hasn't been prominently featured on SD is because he might be going to Raw after WM.

Yikes @ all 3.

La Resistance (both Grenier and Dupree) have already been removed from the ECW roster page. I wonder if the ECW tag division idea has already been dropped. I do agree with Dusty that ECW is too one dimensional and they need to be able to focus elsewhere. Tag Team Titles would be perfect and would allow somebody other than Lashley to main event the show.

However La Reisitance, FBI, Cade and Murdoch or any two New Breed or Originals really don't capture the interest enough to main event and close the television show. I think London and Kendrick would be the perfect team to use in this spot. They can have very good matches with just about anybody and are risk-taking enough to keep people tuned in. However you take Spanky and London off SD! and what do you leave them with The Greasers/T-Birds and Regal/Taylor?

What about the WGTT on ECW? Raw could still have Cryme Tyme, Cade and Murdoch, Highlanders, ... Raw doesn't really use the tag scene anyways and eventually Shelton and Haas could split and becomes singles in ECW (looking 6 mos+ down the line)

I wonder if Grenier and Dupree are heading to SD! to pair up with Maryse as their valet.

Vickie Guerrero as SD! GM? I don't know if I like that. However that is probably the only on-screen use of here that could work. I assume Kristal will be involved in getting Teddy Long removed, maybe filing a sexual harassment claim or something.

ECW will soon be adding tag team titles. Dusty Rhodes was the one who pushed hard for this addition, as he told Vince that ECW was too "one-dimensional". La Resistance have been brought to ECW already, and Dusty wants Cade and Murdoch. Reforming the team of Vito and Guido is also being considered.

WWE is considering creating a new authority figure character for ECW. The idea of bringing back Heyman for a short-term role as GM before being attacked by the new guy faction and then coming back as a manager for the old guys was brought up to vince, and he turned it down almost immediately.

Flair said in a recent interview that he plans on wrestling only for another year.

Daniel Rodimer and Vladimir Kozlov will not be getting the pushes that were originally planned for them. In the case of Kozlov, nobody was saying anything bad about him at first until a meeting when one of the agents brought up that he wasn't ready and they all agreed. At that point, Vince got all mad that no one had said anything before and asked them why they were pushing him if he was so bad. After that, the plans were dropped for Rodimer too since he isn't ready either.

Hey, where did u get this info from?

That's too funny for words. I can't believe any of the agents are willing to tell Vince anything but what he wants to hear at this point. Maybe this is a good sign.

La Resistance (both Grenier and Dupree) have already been removed from the ECW roster page. I wonder if the ECW tag division idea has already been dropped. I do agree with Dusty that ECW is too one dimensional and they need to be able to focus elsewhere. Tag Team Titles would be perfect and would allow somebody other than Lashley to main event the show.

However La Reisitance, FBI, Cade and Murdoch or any two New Breed or Originals really don't capture the interest enough to main event and close the television show. I think London and Kendrick would be the perfect team to use in this spot. They can have very good matches with just about anybody and are risk-taking enough to keep people tuned in. However you take Spanky and London off SD! and what do you leave them with The Greasers/T-Birds and Regal/Taylor?

What about the WGTT on ECW? Raw could still have Cryme Tyme, Cade and Murdoch, Highlanders, ... Raw doesn't really use the tag scene anyways and eventually Shelton and Haas could split and becomes singles in ECW (looking 6 mos+ down the line)

I wonder if Grenier and Dupree are heading to SD! to pair up with Maryse as their valet.

Vickie Guerrero as SD! GM? I don't know if I like that. However that is probably the only on-screen use of here that could work. I assume Kristal will be involved in getting Teddy Long removed, maybe filing a sexual harassment claim or something.

Or, you could just not use Vickie. She is a bit useless after all.

Hey, where did u get this info from?

See the topic title...

Thanks for posting Sensei!

Sensei John Kreese Mar 3 2007, 02:42 PM

3+3+2+7+2+4+2 = 23 in public if you will!

So will they bring back Tony Mamamaluke, Justin Credible, Stevie Richards, the Pitbulls?

I think bringing back the Television Title will make more sence than the Tag Team Titles sence their are more people that could use the TV Title right now. superstars like Punk, Brown or Kevin Thorn could benifit well from a TV Title run and would make ECW more entertaining. but if they're really going to go along with pushing new Tag Teams on ECW than bringing back the Tag Titles would be great to. you know, make ECW a true brand by bringing back all it's titles.

Or, you could just not use Vickie. She is a bit useless after all.

She could do a dentist angle seeing as her teeth look like someone took a ballpeen hammer to them.....

Jado and Gedo, if I remember used to tag in ECW as Team FMW from time to time. Don't know if they've stayed over in Japan since then or have been doing more tours of the US since ECW's closure.

Tag belts would be good because maybe you could get RVD/Sabu or Dreamer/Sandman to win them from a New Breed team so that even though they've got the worse record of wins/losses, the title win gives them a bit more credibility over the NB.

Vickie as GM solidifes this whole "Smackdown = Hispanic Market" because I'm sure this is going to turn into some fuckin novella by the time its done with.

Thanks for posting these Kreese. Always read 'em but hardly leave any feedback.

Geez, Benoit going back to Raw? I swear that man is passed around like a high school girl at a college frat house.

Did I miss something with Smackdown, have they been promoting that he might be leaving the GM position?

The TV title would definitely give the promotion what it needs. ECW can still have tag matches that involve singles wrestlers, like they do now sometimes. Have at least one per show, as well as a TV title defense at the very least. The other match each show could be another singles contest or a World title match every now and then. A tag title won't be possible unless/until their show goes for longer than an hour.

I'd like to see one tag team title in the company between the three brands. Since the brand split is being completely ignored anyway and MNM and the Hardy's were traveling back and forth to feud with each other, I think it would be cool to kind of have one tag team champion that defends the title on all three shows.

Did I miss something with Smackdown, have they been promoting that he might be leaving the GM position?

They havent really been promoting that. But they havent shown teddy long in quite some time and vickie did say that something is going her way

The idea is Vickie is scheming against Teddy Long.

I can't see it working...Vickie is OK in her very limited role, but I can't see her having the talent to pull off being a weekly GM on Smackdown.

And who will get to retire the legendary Ric Flair?

Edge?

Randy Orton?

Kenny?

Carlito?

CM Punk?

Umaga?

HHH.JPG

Yeah, probably.

The idea to put over tag team wrestling in ECW is a nice idea in theory but the execution concerns me if a new Le Resistance, Vito/Guido and Murdoch/Cade are the best options. I do agree that Raw hardly utilizes the tag titles anyways. Moving WGTT would be a good move, since they aren't going to be used on the mid-card as singles workers anyways. Although, the reality is not about good talent being used. You can have great matches with inferior talent as long as you build it up well enough and right now, Rhodes and Lagana seem capable of doing this.

I'm shocked/disapointed they haven't done anything with Jamie Knoble since cutting Kash. The guy could be the focal point of the CW's or a part of another tag team and there's plently of guys he'd fit with. Especially, Jimmy Yang.

Not quited thrilled by a tag team battle royal but I figure it'll fill up alot of time and people. Might be better off doing a Tag Team Turmoil type match with Carlito/Flair, WGTT, Kendrick/London, D&D, Regal/Taylor and Cryme Tyme. Those should provide some interesting pairings, especially a Regal/Taylor Vs C.T spot with some hilarious reaction shots from Regal.

If they put Benoit onto RAW, He's probably doing a loser leaves town stip against MVP. Not sure if they'll use the stip for Mania or a post-mania rematch. Possibly MVP cheating to win the title at WM and Benoit only gets a rematch with that additional stipulation.

Damnit... let Teddy remain the Smackdown GM.

Its the same thing with Bischoff when he was fired as GM.. I can't picture Smackdown without having Teddy Long as General Manager.

God damnit. I HATE Vickie Guerrero. HATE her. Why the FUCK would they put her in that position?

Damn Vickie Guerrero. How dare they continue to give her a paycheck to support her daughters since her husband died.

They could just give her a paycheck and not make her an on-air role. Give her a job at the offices or as a west coast rep (if she's still living in Arizona or even if she's moved back to Texas). Having her as the GM and giving her a lead role is just to further exploit Eddie.

A girl whom has no charisma, personality, acting skills and although it shouldn't matter for a GM role, attractive enough to keep a viewing audience captive shouldn't be placed in the lead role. Stephanie at least had a connection to the viewers and at one time was an appealing character.

This is just a bad move all around. Teddy Long moving back as a manager is a poor move. He was fine as the quiet GM that didn't make the show about him, it's what gave SD a different feel then RAW aside from the actual in-ring quality.

God damnit. I HATE Vickie Guerrero. HATE her. Why the FUCK would they put her in that position?

Damn Vickie Guerrero. How dare they continue to give her a paycheck to support her daughters since her husband died.

I'm sure she can find another job to support her daughters that doesn't involve having her fat disgusting ugly face on TV every week.