TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

The Winner

So wait a second... the guy from Best Week Ever's show is actually... good?

Rob Corddry is from the Daily Show.

I watched two episodes, and while the parents were annoying and the laugh track too omnipresent, I liked it

It was alright. I like the interaction between Corddry and the kid, but there weren't many laughs and they weren't very big.

I feel bad for Corddry, too, since everyone else from his time on the Daily Show is off doing critically acclaimed stuff (Carell and Helms on the Office and Colbert doing the Colbert Report) while he's doing a show that probably won't last.

One of the worst shows I have ever seen.

Seriously, a room of 10 started watching it after the bad Family Guy episode, everyone started leaving within minutes. We watched the DVR'd Pilot episode, mind you.

A LAUGH TRACK???? No good show has a laugh track, nowdays. So lame.

Every 3 seconds there was a laugh track. Nothing was funny. Hideous attempt at humor. Will be cancelled after 6 episodes.

I dont get the hate over the laugh track.

All sitcoms used to have laugh tracks..now we have shows that are funny without them like MNIE, but honestly..the laugh track isnt that bad.

I bet it doesnt last but it was funny to me.

OK, I wasn't expecting much going into this one, but I actually found the show to be pretty darn funny last night on FOX. If they can maintain the level of jokes, I'll keep watching.

Best line:

"My best friend wants a job here."

"Sir, are you a pedophile?"

Every scene with the kid was just creepy and weird. Not even because it's an adult/kid friendship, but it's just bad. Actually, the kid's acting contributes to that.

The sceene with the prostiture was unusual because it was funny, though.