TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

OAO Raw Thread 3-12-07

I can't believe it...

But I miss "Sexy Boy"

And I guess this means the signing goes on last.

You'll get to hear Sexy Boy again once Triple H returns and turns heel on HBK his first night back.

Shawn does need to ditch the black and green gear for Mania and the music as well. Just to put over that the Showstopper is going for one last dance. It needs to be the authentic HBK instead of the DX/Christian hybrid.

Guest robrabies
Those piercings are disgusting.

I agree with you personally but for some reason it's all the rage these days..........seems like everyone has some sort of face piercing.

Eyebrows, nose studs I have no problem with. The matching lip hoops just look terrible.

I will say that Ashley's hot, but it's a manufactured hotness. It's not the same as someone like Maria or Mickie (despite her implants) who are naturally attractive. Ashley is just another chick who is "hot" because she's in good shape, has a bad boob job, fake bakes, and dyes her hair. There's nothing striking about her at all, aside from her Chyna-esque jawline :P

**Note** I have the same feelings about Melina. If you look at pictures from her beauty pageant days, she's very plain looking. Slather 3 pounds of makeup on her, jack some implants into her chest that are so big her boobs like they are going to explode, and have her workout like a demon and suddenly she's "hot".

the Raw bookers doing what they do best...total burial of the tag division by a non tag team.

Cena and Michaels are the ME at Mania you can't just randomly job them to midcard tag team it wouldn't look right......You can say it's a burrial of the tag division but what do you want them to do job clean to Benjamin?

Considering the pop that The Rock got, and how dead the crowd has been tonight, it's nice to see The Rock still get that kind of pop.

Yea i m surprised the crowd isnt mad at him for leaving the wwe to act

How shitty.

We didn't even get to see their entrance.

Most of the appeal to it is Melina's slide and that's prevented with the cage already being lowered.

Guest robrabies

Mercury clamping down on that headlock like he would a vein with a piece of tubing.

Considering the pop that The Rock got, and how dead the crowd has been tonight, it's nice to see The Rock still get that kind of pop.

Anyone who thinks the Rock "sold out" is a total moron to begin with......

the Raw bookers doing what they do best...total burial of the tag division by a non tag team.

Cena and Michaels are the ME at Mania you can't just randomly job them to midcard tag team it wouldn't look right......You can say it's a burrial of the tag division but what do you want them to do job clean to Benjamin?

no, they shouldn't be doing this at all.

they should have them lose the titles to whomever prior to WM to fuel the hatred between them.

I don't think most fans will remember the jobs anyhow........if they ever focus on tag wrestling fans seem to totally forget all about the jobs pretty quickly.

Guest NYR10
What'd I miss...REcap so far please...

You missed The Rock in a promo package. No lies.

ORTON WON THE MITB QUALIFYING MATCH

NOW THERE IS A GUANTLET MATCH FOR THE TAG TITLES

NOTHING MORE REALLY...

1. Cena and Shawn tease dissension. Coach books them in 3 team gauntlet with titles on the line.

2. Orton beat Flair and Carlito via RKO in Three Way Elimination

3. Trump arrives

4. Masters squashed Super Crazy

5. McMahon arrives

6. Ernie Ladd tribute video

7. The Rock cuts a taped promo mocking Vince and Umaga. Made a few dick jokes. Crowd popped big.

8. Cena/Shawn pin WGTT. Pin Cade and Murdoch. Cage lowers and MNM come out.

Guest robrabies

Agreed

Let's see, 15 million to make "The Rundown" or a couple mil a year to work 250+ days a year on the road?

Agreed

Let's see, 15 million to make "The Rundown" or a couple mil a year to work 250+ days a year on the road?

To be fair, Rock wouldn't be working 250 dates. He'd be set to give himself a softer schedule for more money ala Foley and Hogan. He'd be making more then couple million.

They really should give this 10 minutes but they won't. They'll get 5 minutes with a quick squash on Cade/Murdoch leading to MnM cheating to win the titles.

Good call, right on!

Agreed

To be fair, Rock wouldn't be working 250 dates. He'd be set to give himself a softer schedule for more money ala Foley and Hogan. He'd be making more then couple million.

His gig now is still 10000 times better.

Agreed

iT'S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT THE MONEY, SOMETIMES IT ABOUT THE LOVE OF THE GAME