TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

oAo WWE Raw 3/19/2007 (13 days until WM23)

With only two stops left for Raw before WrestleMania, allegiances are bound to crumble as many Superstars align themselves for gold at the biggest night in sports-entertainment. SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long has confirmed that next week on Raw, it will be WrestleMania reversal night. Both of the World Tag Team Champions, John Cena and Shawn Michaels, will face opponents from their partner's WrestleMania past. John Cena will face Chris Benoit and Shawn Michaels will take on JBL. Which Superstar will step up on the quest for dominance?

Last week, Chris Masters turned to Lilian Garcia when no one answered his Master Lock Challenge; luckily, Super Crazy prevented her from getting the Master Lock, instead feeling the painful hold himself.

Someone has stepped up, however: ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley. Just 13 days before he meets Umaga at WrestleMania, Lashley will take the Master Lock challenge on Raw. Will the ECW World Champion be the first to break the devastating hold? And if he doesn't, will this Challenge crack the list of Masters' greatest Master Lock moments?

In a shocking turn of events, Mr. McMahon did not give Donald Trump the billionaire bitch slap he had promised. Instead, "The Donald" pushed the Chairman over a table. How will Mr. McMahon retaliate after facing such embarrassment?

Two weeks ago, The Great Khali made himself heard when he demanded: "I want Kane!" Last week, Kane responded by destroying the announce table with his twisted gaze fixed on Khali. After seeing what Kane did to Daivari on Friday Night SmackDown, what kind of destruction will occur if these two meet again?

Find out live Monday night at 9/8 CT on the USA Network.

Really looking forward to Cena-Benoit. I'm pretty sure JBL isn't wrestling, so I'm interested in seeing what they do there. I hope it isn't some "this is your life" thing where JBL brings out all the people Shawn has screwed in the past, although if leads to the return of Sid on WWE TV I can live with it.

So does Lashley break the Masterlock or do we see an Umaga run-in?

I'm guessing Umaga run-in and beatdown is the most likely scenario. Course eventually, someone IS going to need to break the hold and they are using a lot of energy building up Lashley. But I'll say run-in.

I say Lashley breaks the hold within 20 seconds, Masters gets pissed off, will go for a charishot, have the chair punched back into his face, and then Umaga will come in and a wild brawl breaks loose.

Really looking forward to Cena-Benoit. I'm pretty sure JBL isn't wrestling, so I'm interested in seeing what they do there. I hope it isn't some "this is your life" thing where JBL brings out all the people Shawn has screwed in the past, although if leads to the return of Sid on WWE TV I can live with it.

Don't get my hopes up with Sid. I would piss my pants if I heard his music and the crowd go nuts for him like they did in Mid 96-Early 97.

I just want to know why Edge won't wrestle in Indianapolis tonight.

He doesnt wrestle in towns that steal other cities football teams?

And so he brings out a former football player, Marcus Cor Von?

Why not Ron Simmons for a "DAMN!" moment.

He doesnt wrestle in towns that steal other cities football teams?

And so he brings out a former football player, Marcus Cor Von?

Why not Ron Simmons for a "DAMN!" moment.

If Simmons doesn't "DAMN!" JBL tonight, I'm gonna be very disappointed.

JBL vs HBK seems like it would be a good match, since JBL can work a good brawling style, and Michaels usually has good matches against bigger guys. Too bad it won't happen.

I really am curious to see what they do with this, though. If JBL just comes down and says "I ain't wrestling, I'm retired", it's going to make WWE look really weak for announcing it to begin with. Maybe they do an angle where someone like MVP begs JBL to let him take his place, or something to that effect?

Is JBL still a heel to the general audience? We find him funny as Hell, but what does the casual mark think?

I'd say the casual fan hates him....but what do they know?

Is JBL still a heel to the general audience? We find him funny as Hell, but what does the casual mark think?

I'd say the casual fan hates him....but what do they know?

Probably. But you never know. Jesse Ventura was one of the most popular personalities in the company in a similar role.

He'll just make an excuse but the real reason is that Edge is injured.

He's suing Sports Illustrated.

I think that I would fall off my couch laughing if he said that tonight.

I'm getting tired of this music and this act seeing as well DX really doesn't exist as just 1 man.

It seemed to me on SD he was implying that he WOULDN'T be wrestling.

The way he kept referring to something 'special'. I assumed another beer drinking contest or something weird like that >_>.