TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Queen Leelee

1 April.

Guest Queen Leelee

Anyone that starts an April Fools' "joke" thread on this board, or anywhere online, should be murdered.

That is all.

Guest Vitamin X

Yeah, a friend of mine, who's a youth pastor, had IMed me at midnight to tell me he was gay. Threw me the hell off.

Yeah April 1st is even more weird because it's my Mom's birthday. So when trying to celebrate it with her you have to watch out for the tards.

Yeah, a friend of mine, who's a youth pastor, had IMed me at midnight to tell me he was gay. Threw me the hell off.

Wow, he picked a pretty bad day to come out.

That's pretty funny.

My wife told me it was snowing out around 4 AM last night. I believed her, then she said "April Fools". If that's the biggest one that happens to me today, I'll live.

Leelee, this would have been the perfect time to tell us all your actually a man. That would have been a great April Fools joke!

I reckon some would have believed you.

This is my birthday. For real. Kind of annoying. At least I've passed the age where everyone gave me gag gifts, like a single penny wrapped in an elaborate box.

Guest Queen Leelee
Another forum I go to has threatened to ban anyone who does one. Knowing the admin, he's dead serious.

Sounds like the board for me.

Leelee, this would have been the perfect time to tell us all your actually a man. That would have been a great April Fools joke!

I reckon some would have believed you.

Dude, she is a man.

Another forum I go to has threatened to ban anyone who does one. Knowing the admin, he's dead serious.

Sounds like the board for me.

And you're still here? Shame.

Yeah April 1st is even more weird because it's my Mom's birthday. So when trying to celebrate it with her you have to watch out for the tards.

Does she teach at a "special" school?

Maybe she does....maybe...she....does.