TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

OAO Monday Night Raw Thread-4/02/2007

Maybe the Make-A-Wish thing will be all of the young guys waiting to come up (Smith, Hart, Neidhart, Wilson, Gordy, Rhodes, etc...) making a wish that they could be brought up to the main roster.

Wait. What? Aren't half these guys dead now? Is this some sort of 1994 Smark Joke?

Maybe the Make-A-Wish thing will be all of the young guys waiting to come up (Smith, Hart, Neidhart, Wilson, Gordy, Rhodes, etc...) making a wish that they could be brought up to the main roster.

Wait. What? Aren't half these guys dead now? Is this some sort of 1994 Smark Joke?

He's referring to their kids who wrestle; Harry Smith, Teddy Hart, Natty Neidhart, Ray Gordy, and Cody Rhodes.

You really have a lot to learn if you're watching again. :P

Guest NYR10

He's refering to the second generation of the family name....Harry Smith, Teddy Hart, Cody Rhodes etc.

Harry Smith

Teddy Hart

Natalie Neidhart

TJ Wilson

Ray Gordy

Cody Rhodes

He's referring to their kids who wrestle; Harry Smith, Teddy Hart, Natty Neidhart, Ray Gordy, and Cody Rhodes.

I was afraid of that. It looks like "The Hart Foundation Day Care and Montessori Center."

I'm surprised you didn't throw David Flair in that list as well.

Yeah, this is not worthy of being a RAW main event. I like it, it's ok to be on the show, but not the main event.

Vince should at least be out here for the match to make it seem a little more important at least.

I was afraid of that. It looks like "The Hart Foundation Day Care and Montessori Center."

David retired, last I'd heard.

Pretty soon we'll have Reid Flair on the list, not David.

Oh Lord, poor, poor Jerry, going solo does not suit him...

I dont know....LAshley just doesn't cut it as a face at all. He needs to be turned to a Lesnar type Heel. He already copies all of Brocks stuff now anyway.

Yeah, I haven't got the sense of importance that most post-WM RAW's have had in the past. Nothing has happened to set the tone for the next year.

Guest NYR10
The fans are just waiting for the Cena-Orton dark match main event.

And I'm waiting for something important to happen