TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The Dark Knight

"I thought you were dead!"

"Half"

I just noticed, especially in CandyCoatedWhatever's signature, if Heath's hair were red, and a bit frizzier, he'd look like Willy Wonka with a messed up face. A little.

Joker's theme sounds like a tornado siren.

The whole score sounds alot more twisted than the BB score.

Evil things will be happening in this film and I love it.

Less than a month to go. :headbang:

Yeah...the game is rigged. I keep getting the "the arrow must spin around at least once" sign.

No you don't. The best thing to do is try to get it right in the middle so you double your points with the skill shot. However, you can be below the middle and make it go around once. The higher you get on the bar, the longer the wheel is spinning, which means you aren't moving your guy along. It just takes up too much time. Shoot for the middle, and you will win.

There's a big (if unsurprising) spoiler in the Rolling Stone review. Apparently, there's a review on AICN that's riddled with spoilers, but I'm not going near it. Just a head's up.

I'm calling it-

Lucious Fox bites it I bet

I'm thinking

all signs (and an Aaron Eckhart interview) point to Rachel

But to be honest, I have no idea. And these reviews talk about there being plenty of twists. Three weeks and counting...

Truth be told the Batman love interest...in EVERY movie have been the least interesting parts for me

I loved the Catwoman subplot in Batman Returns, but that's about it.

Elle McPherson was one the worst parts of Batman and Robin, atrocious acting on her part and their relationship wasn't even resolved by the end or anything. Of course the whole film was awful, but she didn't help. I liked Nicole Kidman in Batman forever, though. She had enough star power to make the token girl character interesting.

Katie Holmes was just horribly miscast in batman begins, and the best thing they did was dropping her from the sequel.

I'm thinking

all signs (and an Aaron Eckhart interview) point to Rachel.

I heard that

The Joker kills her by making her fall to her death or by fatally stabbing her with his knife. Too bad Katie Holmes didn't come back.

I'm thinking

all signs (and an Aaron Eckhart interview) point to Rachel.

I heard that

The Joker kills her by making her fall to her death or by fatally stabbing her with his knife. Too bad Katie Holmes didn't come back.

Seriously,

that's the only reason I wanted to see her come back. Part of me feels like the reason the character may die is because of Katie's performance and handling of Batman Begins plugs.

I would avoid the aintitcool reviews. There's one line in one of them that gives away a lot of the movie. I don't know if the guy meant to do it or not, but I think he might have spilled way more than he meant to.