TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

OAO Monday Night Raw Thread- June 11, 2007

I wonder if the point of agreement that got Bret, who always was thought to never even have an interest or want to cut a promo on Vince be that they were told this was his swansong of the character or something?

Whatever the case, it was quite the ending for sure, actually overall a pretty fun show to watch, albeit it felt a little like a goofy acid trip of a show, but all the same it was interesting.

My guess is Vince is just going nuts and staged his own death or something, it will be revealed.

that was an awesome Raw and a great way to end it, KAYFABE LIVES now the question is this:

WHO KILLED VINCE MCMAHON WAS IT:

OFFICER BARBRADY

It would have been great if JBL ran out to the parking lot and yelled "Oh my God! My Limo!" Then look further right and see that his limo was parked in another area. Then realize thank god that wasn;t mine and ask who was the poor bastard that owned the limo, and then see his expression when he discovered it was Vince's.

You should be writing RAW. Seriously.

Oh and I forgot to mention, besides the McMahon "death" being one of the most WTF (in a good way) segments ever in WWE history, in the same night we get what was quite possibly the second most WTF moment (in a bad way) in quite some time with Moolah and Mae Young wearing lingere, barking uncontrollably, damn near downblouse action, and from that, me begging for a far off panned wide shot ala WCW in 95 (when someone would be bleeding) all in one segment. Ashley's attempt at talking coherantly beforehand was equally surreal in itself.

I was really hoping the camera would pan over after the explosion to Kane who is standing there and says "Oops."

Followed by Ron Simmons - "DAMN!"

I haven't posted in here in a long time.

I was Bret Hart. Come on, there had to be a reason he has "The Hitman."

Oh, I hope you guys like my new sig picture.

heh. If you go to WWE.com this "Breaking News!" thing comes up "Mr. McMahon presumed dead!". I didn't watch Raw tonight so I freaked a little bit.

Know who we need to slove the case of who killed Mr. McMahon

THIS MAN!

LeslieNielsen.jpg

Surely you can't be serious.

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Nielsen is perfect to solve this mystery. Come on he solved the whole Undertaker-Fake Undertaker situation in 1994.

Tomorrow night on ECW we find out that the last forever many years never really happened and everything was the imagination of Vince after he wasn't able to get the company from his father. In real life, wrestling is WCW and ruled by Mr. Turner who eventually bought Vince out after he went broke..and worst of all... HHH is still Terra Ryzin..

and yeah, Im ripping off Roseanne..so what.

Let's think of all the things we learned tonight:

-Never let The Coach open a door for you.

-When people see a car blow up their immediate thought is to put it on Wikipedia.

-Vince is willing to stage his death for his own show.

-When we go to Hell, you are greated by Pat Patterson and Gerald Briscoe.

Anything else?