TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

OAO Monday Night Raw Thread- June 11, 2007

I think having a vacant champ is a good thing for ECW. For most of this year, the title was moreso used to push the Lashley/Vince feud, and the New Blood/Originals story has pretty much run its course.

Having them all feuding against each other for the title can only lead to fun television.

alright, outside this Vince McMahon madness crap, the worst crime - REAL crime of the evening is Mr. Kennedy being stolen by RAW. Goddamnit. I even protest it for months in my signature and all for nothing... seriously though. Edge feud. Edge feud! Why does this company pull some of the dumbest moves ever?

Or, the could just have Kennedy win the rumble and challenge Edge for the title at WM 24. Actually this is a way much better way to develop the feud as if Kennedy remained on Smackdown, he would HAVE to go after Edge right away and the fued would be over by Summer Slam, which would be lame. Kennedy is better on Smackdown as RAW will be monopolized by Cena/HHH/Michaels, but I think Kennedy challenges Edge and ends up on Smackdown the first SD after WM 24.

Could this be a way to introduce Shane McMahon as the new "authority figure" on television? I think a possible storyline to take with this would be that Jonathan Coachman and Shane McMahon were behind it. Shane takes over Vince's role and Coach keeps his current role with a new person to suck up to.

A year from now, two years from now, some super evil heel authority figure is going to be running WWE, and no one will be able to stand up to him.

And then you'll hear the opening instruments in the "NO CHANCE..." theme, and the PLACE WILL FUCKING GO CRAZY WITH NUCLEAR HEAT.

Vince will kick his ass, and you'll have a "Top 3 Pop Ever".

vincedeadsnap.gif

How about a solution right out Murder on the Orient Express where all the people on the roster had a hand in Vince's demise? That would explain all the people standing in the back, especially London's bizarre smile. They all knew about the bomb in the car but no one spoke up because they all hate Vince. And since no one would talk, no one would ever be charged with killing Vince.

Let's face it, there's no real way to have the culprit revealed since they would have to be arrested and do serious time over it. I think they will allude to Shane or whoever being the culprit, maybe get an evil smile from Shane, but we'll never really know for sure.

It was kind of odd that all of the mid-carders just happened to be in a line that led to Vince's limo, so that's a possibility. Any other night, Coachman would follow Vince to his limo, open the door for him, and watch him drive off. Last night, he just pointed him in the right direction and didn't say another word. Too bad Vince hasn't picked up on the idea that everytime his limo is parked in an open space, something happens to it.

It's been a little more than a year but, thanks to Dr. Andrews, God came back from a broken neck injury and we'll see the blowoff of the Vince/God feud. Plus, if there ever was a real Vince McMahon execution, you just know you'll have to fork $39.99 to see it.

I always thought that the Mr.McMahon character would end with Vince going to an asylum. The angle is a bit surreal because how can you fake a death ? Doing a "serious" tribute show, with the VKM bandages, the 10-bell salute and the heartfelt comments from the wrestlers is just wrong and, on the other hand, you can't simply have a 3-minutes tribute video on Smackdown followed by Michael Cole saying "Up next, the Miz takes the Masterlock Challenge, don't you dare go away !".

However, it did it's purpose and caught my attention. It was the first Raw I've watched in a long time and I'll watch it again next week, just to see where they're going with this angle.

I was kinda disapointed that ECW got shafted from the draft .Bobby Lashley was the only one that got drafted from ECW. and they only got 2 picks. I was hoping some of the mid-carders from Raw or SD not being used would go to ECW that way we could have some fresh matches and not the same people over and over.

hopfully the last minute draft tomarrow will shake things up a little.

Meanwhile, ECW rids itself of Lashley & Snitsky, while gaining Boogeyman. I'd say it was a good night for Tuesday Night WWE. Yes, Boogeyman is as bad as they come, but something tells me he will barely be on TV after he fails to get any heat after a couple of weeks. Snitksy was getting weekly matches, and Lashley wasn't ever wrestling the ECW roster. Hopefully now the ECW world title will join the rest of the show.

Not only that, they get Chris Benoit. Benoit vs. Punk or the NB? :headbang:

In about a month, WWE will release this Raw as a Mr McMahon Memorial DVD.

A portion of the proceeds will go to the McMahon family. Please help feed poor Shane and Stephanie.

In about a month, WWE will release this Raw as a Mr McMahon Memorial DVD.

A portion of the proceeds will go to the McMahon family. Please help feed poor Shane and Stephanie.

Think of the Children! THE CHILDREN!

Did anyone notice during the battle royale, JBL mentioned that Cor Von won a Super Bowl (or something to that effect). I thought that was kinda cool, considering the fact that WW_ won't acknowledge who Cor Von really is. For all his faults as a wrestler, JBL sure has blossomed as an announcer, especially for all the diehard wrestling fans out there.

How about a solution right out Murder on the Orient Express where all the people on the roster had a hand in Vince's demise? That would explain all the people standing in the back, especially London's bizarre smile. They all knew about the bomb in the car but no one spoke up because they all hate Vince. And since no one would talk, no one would ever be charged with killing Vince.

Let's face it, there's no real way to have the culprit revealed since they would have to be arrested and do serious time over it. I think they will allude to Shane or whoever being the culprit, maybe get an evil smile from Shane, but we'll never really know for sure.

Goddamnit, I've never seen Murder on the Orient Express!

Thanks a million, butthole!