TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

OAO Monday Night Raw Thread- June 11, 2007

Wilkes-Barre, Pa. – A night originally designated Mr. McMahon Appreciation Night turned deadly when the WWE Chairman’s limousine burst into a fiery explosion just moments after Mr. McMahon stepped into it. Permanently uprooting the world of sports-entertainment, the Chairman has been presumed dead in Wilkes-Barre, Pa.

Check back with WWE.com as more details become available on this shocking news.

Gotta love wwe.com

"Presumed" dead. I'm sure no body will be found, and Vince will come out on RAW in 3 weeks with tape on his ribs.

I wonder if they will rush him to a "medical facility"?

I expect them to do a whodunit angle, let it run it's course, THEN bring him back, b/c he needs to be on TV. Either that, or he's essentially writing himself off TV.

Vince should have been found dead in his hotel room tomorrow night on ECW.

Too Eddie Guerrero and Pillman like for them to do that

Wikipedia already has mention of the Limo incident.

Vince Wiki

And someone else made already sure to inform readers that he may not have actually died:

This article or section describes a work or element of fiction in a primarily in-universe style and needs cleanup.

I didn't like the fact that the video back-tracked a few seconds (the door opening, foot coming out) before it suddenly blew up.

I don't think it was a backtrack. I think it was just Vince & the stuntman changing places, with the stuntman's foot coming down to "show" that Vince was really in there.

I didn't like the fact that the video back-tracked a few seconds (the door opening, foot coming out) before it suddenly blew up.

I don't think it was a backtrack. I think it was just Vince & the stuntman changing places, with the stuntman's foot coming down to "show" that Vince was really in there.

That did come off as a ittle awkward.

I had just assumed that Vince was making one last pause before he closed the door. This explantion makes more sense.

Guys guys guys,

Isn't it obvious that this attack is something that George W. Bush has been trying to warn us about all along? The terrorists have attacked America again.

Muhammad Hassan, Daivari, Al Qaeda and the Iraqi Insurgents put that bomb in Vince's car. Now, it's time to declare war on Iran. See Democrats, look at what you've caused.

I had just assumed that Vince was making one last pause before he closed the door. This explantion makes more sense.

That's what you're supposed to assume, which is why it works and at least THAT part is believable...

The explosion was funny as hell...I wonder if some poor people out there actually believe he's dead.

That'd be good for some laughs

From Meltzer..

The show ended with an apparent blow-off of the Mr. McMahon character. He went into his limo after walking out of the locker room with every wrestler that didn't appear on the show in a cameo. The last two people he walked by were Pat Patterson and Gerald Brisco.He went to his limo, which exploded and burst into flames.