TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

Mr. McMahon "dead" - Now for the "whodunit" angle.

It's Sid. He's a cancer to Vince, and Vince did say that he sensed a cancer coming. So, it's Sid.

Maybe Sid really did want to be the ruler of the world....of World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE Shop is great...

W00970X.JPG

On June 11, 2007, the unimaginable occurred when Vincent Kennedy McMahon's limo exploded as he left Raw’s McMahon Appreciation Night leaving the question: WHO DID IT? As we continue to mourn this sudden lost suspicions are arising. Everyone knows Mr. McMahon had a multitude of enemies, maybe it was YOU! Declare yourself the presumed killer by owning the I DID IT T-shirt today! Black. 100% cotton. Screen-printed in the USA. Imported.

Al already said it, but it's the truth. That is fucking brilliant.

I mean, I'd actually buy one of those and wear it in public.

Yea, Funaki "turned on Jimmy Wayne Wang" in one of the latest house shows, so he must be it!

On a more serious note, I'm still betting on the guy Nate showed.

ESSA RIOS DID IT!!!!! Come on why not Essa? (sorry couldnt help but use my fav line of the austin run over search when all the wrestlers were in the ring on Smackdow and Kurt Angle blamed ESSA)

anyhow, why is he still "presumed dead"? obviously they never mentioned remains being found (which would have been found likely in real life , even if badly charred)

the whole thing will end with Vince showing up on RAW one night like nothing happened and theyll just say he faked his death cuz he needed a break and wanted people to feel sorry for him (as he was so sad over losing the ECW title)

They're finally going the right way with this angle with that t-shirt, plus the Cryme Time segment (and I guess Jillian too). Smackdown was way too maudlin, they just need to go OTT with it, have Vince come back and bemoan that he faked his death to get some respect and still people made fun of him.

Up until now, this whole angle remind me of that Futurama episode where Bender stages his own funeral. Just picture Vince somewhere watching everyone's 'tributes' to him. "LOU-DER AND SADD-ER!"

They're finally going the right way with this angle with that t-shirt, plus the Cryme Time segment (and I guess Jillian too). Smackdown was way too maudlin, they just need to go OTT with it, have Vince come back and bemoan that he faked his death to get some respect and still people made fun of him.

Up until now, this whole angle remind me of that Futurama episode where Bender stages his own funeral. Just picture Vince somewhere watching everyone's 'tributes' to him. "LOU-DER AND SADD-ER!"

Mr.Howell did the same thing on Gilligan's Island.

Guest Gallows

Hi guys, I was wondering what I'd say before I stopped trolling. I know who did it, besides myself.

It was Fit Finlay. My proof is alcohol, with him being Irish and all. We've all heard of Irish Car Bombs of course.

Though I think it'd be great if DX did it, I can see it now.

HBK: I didn't kill Vince, Vince killed Vince.

HHH: Um Shawn, we did plant the car bomb.

HBK: Ok, ok. Maybe we did kill Vince.

Hi guys, I was wondering what I'd say before I stopped trolling. I know who did it, besides myself.

It was Fit Finlay. My proof is alcohol, with him being Irish and all. We've all heard of Irish Car Bombs of course.

Though I think it'd be great if DX did it, I can see it now.

HBK: I didn't kill Vince, Vince killed Vince.

HHH: Um Shawn, we did plant the car bomb.

HBK: Ok, ok. Maybe we did kill Vince.

i dont really see that happening because of HBK's religious beliefs, the question is when they do find the "suspect" will that person be seen to the fans as a face or heel

this seems to be breaking down into a comedy type storyline, i should send somethin saying i am the one who did it :P

When the angle first started, they were planning on playing it totally serious - just take a look at his "death" at the end of the RAW, and the ECW and SD shows that week. However, when the news about Sherri Martel came out, and after so many people in WWE complaining about how they were playing the Mr. McMahon angle in a serious way, they decided to take it in a different direction. That led to Cena and Foley being really lighthearted about the entire thing on RAW, the Cryme Tyme bit, and all of that. PWInsider reported on this last week sometime. So yeah, the death of Sherri actually did change this angle after all.

When the angle first started, they were planning on playing it totally serious - just take a look at his "death" at the end of the RAW, and the ECW and SD shows that week. However, when the news about Sherri Martel came out, and after so many people in WWE complaining about how they were playing the Mr. McMahon angle in a serious way, they decided to take it in a different direction. That led to Cena and Foley being really lighthearted about the entire thing on RAW, the Cryme Tyme bit, and all of that. PWInsider reported on this last week sometime. So yeah, the death of Sherri actually did change this angle after all.

hmm that never occured to me, but it seems to be taken somewhat as a comedy type angle, i have heard they may just end it altogether Monday on Raw

Hmmmm............ so they'll be another Limo explosion on July 11th?

Judging by the article posted, good job from the wwe.com team.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/opinionothers

The comedy of this angle is so great. I love it now.

"Our fan Brian writes: I bet The Rock is upset because he isn't in any WWE Movies. So he probably blew up Mr. McMahon's limo. That Beck should question him."

"Nailz - Our fan Chris writes: Didn't they get in a fight before? Maybe it was his final payback."

"Verne Gagne - Our fan Julie writes: And he had good reason to do it. AWA 4 Life!"

It was fans booing and what-ing everything that made them change direction. Good taste had nothing to do with it.

On another note, who will come out on Raw wearing an "I DID IT" shirt?

Guest SoulxOfxLove
this guy did it:

hes_serious.gif

hes shocked too

He is Doing MAGNAM...(spell check)

the next Zoolander for sure! Lol

Guest SoulxOfxLove

It was fans booing and what-ing everything that made them change direction. Good taste had nothing to do with it.

On another note, who will come out on Raw wearing an "I DID IT" shirt?

Each and every fan will...

free shirt w/ purchase of ticket...

don't be a loser...we know you did it.