TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

Mr. McMahon "dead" - Now for the "whodunit" angle.

I'm still torn about this whole angle, seriously. I think this angle would have been the perfect way to get rid of the Mr. McMahon character...Evil Vince all over our TVs has been played out for a few years now. If nothing else...they could have found nothing at the limo, but yet nothing to convince us Vince is definitely dead. So they could play this out...some thinking he's gone, others hoping he'll return. Perhaps a bit where Coach and Stephanie are leaving the boss' room in the arena exactly as he would want it in the hope that one day he comes back. And then they could stretch it out for a few months...instead it's looking like it will be hot-shotted PDQ.

It's said that it all depends on the ratings. If the ratings for the shows go up, it'll last until the end of July. However, if they don't see a bump, or if the bump doesn't last more than one week, they're talking about putting all of this in fast forward and ending it ASAP.

Was Rikishi actually the driver, or did HHH do the driving?

Rikishi was the driver. HHH was the master-mind. Rikishi wasn't actually on the roster when the run-over happened. That's how Foley figured it out when S2H said he was hanging with Rikishi that night even though Rikishi wasn't on the roster at the time. Foley put the pieces together.

"As lead federal investigator Daniel Beck continues his investigation into the fiery demise of WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon, WWE.com turns to our fans to find out who they think was responsible for the heinous crime. Over the past several days, it has become clear that practically anybody who has ever come in contact with Mr. McMahon is a suspect. Was it a WWE Superstar? Could it have been a former Superstar? Or maybe an old promoter McMahon put out of business? Was it a WWE employee? Or maybe somebody outside of sports-entertainment altogether? Here's your chance to tell us who you think is responsible for Mr. McMahon's limo explosion."

I thought it'd be fun to post our theories and send them in. Here's mine:

I suspect the Soviets were involved to bring prestige back to mother Russia. Vince always had a habit of holding back Russian talent. Nikolai Volkoff was degraded as a second or third rate member of the Million Dollar Corporation in 1994. Here is a man who was to Russia what Guantanamo Bay is to the US. More recently, Santino Marella, born with Italian ancestry to my knowledge portrayed a Russian character in OVW. This led many true reds to believe he had gone to their side, only to have him debut in the World Wrestling Club(WWC-I refuse to call it WWE, but don't want to get sued and Club is a synonym for Federation, more or less) as an Italian again. This led many on that side to believe Santino was at best insincere toward the Soviet cause and at best a spy. Let's not forget Zangief back in the early 1990's. The man had achieved international fame as a rugged bear wrestler and any promoter would've been a fool not to sign him. It seemed sure he would appear on our WWC screens anytime soon. Instead, Vince turned the other cheek(but not in a good way) and Zangief was forced to sign with Capcom under their Street Fighter 2 brand. Who can forget the Sting hit "The Russians" which many saw as insensitive in that it portrayed the Soviets as actual human beings(instead of the orc-like savages they truly are). Despite being a hit and the suspicion that it would become the official theme song of the Royal Rumble, Vince opted to use in house music. A coincidence? I think not. How about Das Wunderkind Alex Wright? He was making a big stink in mid-90's WCW at the age of thirteen and big things were expected of this dancing fool and german suplexing machine. But then, he comes in as Berlin(I will use no alternate spelling for copyright purposes). Obviously, he was German and not Russian, but as his name implies, he supported the Wall(the man and the divider). This means he was certainly in league with the Soviets. Vince refused to sign such a superstar. I could go on and on, but I'll leave it at this...have you noticed Vince's tendency not to push Japanese superstars like Tajiri, Ultimo Dragon, and Val Venis? Well, how far is Japan from Russia? I rest my case. Vince had it coming after his endless racism towards our red neighbors to the east....or west depending on how you go there. As for who actually done it. That would have to be none other than Howard Finkel, or Dmitri Finklevich as his parents Boris and Natasha named him. While I am a capitalist true and blue, Vince took his hatred of communists too far. And as history shows, if you hate on communists, they'll blow up your white limo two nights before it's shown on tv and then splice it together with live footage. If nothing else, it'll show the capabilities of their editing staff. Either way, RIP('Em<~~like No Holds Barred the movie) Vincent Kennedy Edgar Hoover McMen. We love you and know you're keeping an eye on us from that Gig in the Sky(copyright). Mwa, XOXO, lolz.

Guest lactose

the cameraman did it. he did nothing to help vince in his time of need!

My money is still on 'McMahon killing McMahon'. Probably because he figured he wasn't appreciated enough while he was there and alive, so, he faked his death to see if he would get even more appreciate etc. etc.

Rick Fuller did it. Apparently Rick is really distraught over not getting signed by Vince during the WCW purchase. Rick has been orchestrating this for several years. Vince also did interfere during his match in Chaotic wrestling.

Rick Fuller did it. Apparently Rick is really distraught over not getting signed by Vince during the WCW purchase. Rick has been orchestrating this for several years. Vince also did interfere during his match in Chaotic wrestling.

I heard it was Jerry "F'N" Flynn.

WWE Shop is great...

W00970X.JPG

On June 11, 2007, the unimaginable occurred when Vincent Kennedy McMahon's limo exploded as he left Raw’s McMahon Appreciation Night leaving the question: WHO DID IT? As we continue to mourn this sudden lost suspicions are arising. Everyone knows Mr. McMahon had a multitude of enemies, maybe it was YOU! Declare yourself the presumed killer by owning the I DID IT T-shirt today! Black. 100% cotton. Screen-printed in the USA. Imported.

I think it is apparent that the limo driver is involved. That man doesn't wear a wig like that unless something is up. There is a slight chance it's a red herring, but I bet that the evidence will point to him, he will be revealed, and he will end up being a patsy for the real mastermind...Howard Finkel.