TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JustJoe2k5

Supplemental Draft

It's two hours away, any speculation as to who moves. Any chance we see a major name or two?

Just read that it is supposed to be four hours long, so either alot of talent will change hands or they need an insane amount of time to shuffle up names for the drawing.

Is it going to be actual online "show" or will there be updates on the page every so often lietting us know that someone has been drafted?

Is it going to be actual online "show" or will there be updates on the page every so often lietting us know that someone has been drafted?

No idea, but I think it would be nice if they would post some videos with each pick. Perhaps some of the better segments or matches the pick has had recently, give the fans something to look at in the thirty minutes between each pick.

They probably need the extra time to figure out who is going where...

I am figuring that London and Kendrick will get split up with one going to ECW, Michelle McCool will go to Raw, Matt Striker to SD, Super Crazy to SD.

They probably need the extra time to figure out who is going where...

I am figuring that London and Kendrick will get split up with one going to ECW, Michelle McCool will go to Raw, Matt Striker to SD, Super Crazy to SD.

If they don't have it all sorted out by now, God help us all.

I still haven't slept yet, so I may as well stay up for this.

Also, JustJoe, the 1 pick every half hour thing was my guess, not confirmed.

I'd like to see a pick every 15 minutes, rotating between Raw, Smackdown and ECW...but I think Raw would get one or two more picks if that happened.

Or every show gets one hour, of 4 picks, then 2 picks each in the last hour.

Guest A.BUTCHER'S HOUSE OF RIBS

And the raping of Smackdown continues!!!!!!

Let the raping begin in the supplemental draft. SD! is nothing but the minor leagues to Raw. SD! establishes the talent and then Raw takes them, will use and abuse them, job them out and then look to the draft again next year.

There isn't a tag team on Raw that could replace London and Kendrick on SD! Raw will forget and neglect their tag division two weeks from now. $10 bucks says SD! will eventually get The Highlanders as "replacement"...

Drafting a tag team is a real cop out.

It defeats the point they were making on Smackdown about Tag teams being split up.

And who the hell are Duece and Domino going to face now?

Drafting a tag team is a real cop out.

It defeats the point they were making on Smackdown about Tag teams being split up.

And who the hell are Duece and Domino going to face now?

Likely Cryme Tyme or The Highlanders...

Smackdown is the "AAA" of WWE, where characters are developed and fleshed out and then moved to the flagship show, Raw. It's how the business works. The paychecks remain the same. London & Kendrick went from small cruiserweight no-names to having an impressive tag title reign and carrying opponents like Stevens & James and Deuce & Domino. They increased the overness of the team on Smackdown! and now want to bring them to the "A" show and make money with them.

Stop this ridiculous "Smackdown! got raped!" stuff. It's all one company. It's all one business.

Yeah, drafting them both was a cop out. But it's likely they were going to both be taken as singles, so they probably wanted to move one more talent so they combined the picks into one. That's a good thing, someone else gets moved to a brand that they fit better with.

The goobers at WWE.com finally fixed the link:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/supplementaldraft07

Pick No. 1: Raw selects Paul London & Brian Kendrick

The first selection of the Supplemental Draft answered one of our fans’ (and Superstars’) biggest questions right off the bat. What if tag teams get separated? Luckily for London & Kendrick, they won’t have to worry about that.

Headed from SmackDown to Raw, London & Kendrick will bring their high-flying, risk-taking style to Monday nights. While they leave behind their quest for revenge on Deuce & Domino, the longest-reigning WWE Tag Team Champions in history will instantly become top contenders to the World Tag Team Championship held by Cade & Murdoch. With a slew of new challenges ahead in Raw’s tag team division (including The World’s Greatest Tag Team and The Highlanders and potentially The Hardys among others), London & Kendrick will need to be full speed ahead.