TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

They're talking to Bill Apter on Fox News right now and for some reason, they're showing clips of Luger and Liz.

It's apparent they think Liz IS Nancy

Last night when I turned on CNN, they were showing clips of Richard Lugar, the Republican Senator from Indiana. Apparently he was criticizing Bush or something. Maybe they got Lugar/Luger confused.

They were talking about steroid use and who better than one of the more popular steroid freaks of the last 20 years.

Well unless George "The Animal" Steele was into steroid abuse as well, I'm not sure what the hell they were doing since they showed him as well. I'm still going with my guess that they believed Liz was Nancy.

Why do they keep showing footage of Luger?

I DON'T KNOOOOOOOOOOOW

That was the first time in this thread I laughed. Thanks.

I knew as soon as I the original post that that was coming. It is good to laugh today.

For those of you who keep debating the removal/re-appearing of Benoit on WWE.com and ShopZone, I think it's just the webmasters tweaking the site to remove all references of him. Things will probably re-appear and disappear until they get it right. I just saw an ad on ShopZone for the Vince "I Did It Shirt", then clicked on it and it was no longer valid.

I believe the WWE will distance themselves from Benoit as quickly as possible. I mean, there's no way they can right now, but the only mention of him is via the frontpage of WWE.com. I'm sure that's only there for the curious who are wondering what is going on. Both the RAW and ECW TV pages make references to Vengeance.

I think that the removal of Benoit's name from DVD descriptions is just so they don't advertise/profit from his name. I'm sure the DVD's themselves will still have everything involving him intact, but they just don't want to advertise it. They could go all they way and delete him entirely from all DVD's he was on (just removing the matches entirely), but that would be a hassle, with him being in the WM XX main event, the first MITB match, and Royal Rumbles, among others. So, I don't think they'll blur out his entire body or anything, just not advertise him as part of the purchase.

I'm sure future compilation DVD's of Best of's (like the Ladder/Cage/WWE Title) won't have any of his matches, either.

CNN is talking about fans going to the net and forums to vent about all of this, the Vince storyline, a list of all of the wrestlers who have died, and other stuff like that.

CNN is talking about fans going to the net and forums to vent about all of this, the Vince storyline, a list of all of the wrestlers who have died, and other stuff like that.

Hey mom!

No, Hulk Hogan does not wrestle anymore.

Canada loves their wrestlers. I wonder how the news is covering it there

It's pretty buried on TSN.ca. But http://www.citynews.ca/ has it as the top story of their sport section. Ironically enough, there's a double murder suicide in the city here as well that's top news on the site.

AP confirms he strangled Nancy and smothered Daniel.

I can't believe I'm this disgusted with a man I've respected for so many years.

What a sick bastard.

Canada loves their wrestlers. I wonder how the news is covering it there

Quite the same as everywhere else... just with "Canadian wrestler" off the top... Edmonton has been a bit unique... It seemed like Benoit was never a mainstream Canadian name outside of Alberta.