TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

Fight Network Radio (www.hardcoresportsradio.com) is spending the entire hour (3-4pm) discussing the issue

Thanks, I'll check it out just to see what people are saying.

I trust the BBC implicitly so I'll take the locations in the house as true.

Try telling Prof. David Kelly's family that :D

Just hope Andrew Gilligan gets nowhere near this!

I trust them to an extent then!! More so than Murdoch's channels and any of the US networks.

Holy shit, Mauro Ranallo is going nuts here. Still has that overly slick voice, but damn, he's fucking pissed.

EDIT: I'm talking about the fightnetwork radio show. He's talking about the business as a whole and shutting it down here. Sounds stupid out of the context, so you'd have to hear him out.

Fight Network Radio (www.hardcoresportsradio.com) is spending the entire hour (3-4pm) discussing the issue

Thanks, I'll check it out just to see what people are saying.

Anything of significance said?

The media is going to have a field day with this one. With no defendant to stand trial, WWE is going to be the ones blamed in the media because of the steroids, even if there is no evidence of there being a direct correlation between them and the murders.

wow. All by asphyxiation. with a bible by each of the bodies. Cannot tell if Daniel was asleep.

this has broken my heart.

Bibles next to all the bodies, wife was bound. My God...this is demented.

Edit: He hung himself WITH his weight machine...Yeesh.

Why are some of you people justifying Benoit killing his wife if she cheated on him but saying that killing his child is so despicable? It doesn't matter the circumstances or who it was done to; murder is never justified.

man this is fucking sick, i think this is gonna change wrestling as a whole rather its WWE, TNA, ROH, CHIKARA, PWG, CZW, to me i think some sort of union will get formed out of this to make sure every wrestler man or woman will be tested on a weekly or monthly basis for illegal substances or any mental disorders

Fuck Chris Benoit. "Mental illness" or not, fuck him. No justification for any of this.

And the prick didn't even leave a note. He had 48 hours to write something. Crazy and ill-mannered.