TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

what is hydrocodone, well maybe the media will shut up, all it was was Testosterone, can testosterone cause "roid rage"

So it wasn't roid rage. What a shock. Let's see what the media does now....probably drop the story.

Edit: They're still pushing it. Every question so far has been about if this testosterone caused him to go into a rage. Every FOX News blurb at the bottom is about steroids.

what is hydrocodone, well maybe the media will shut up, all it was was Testosterone

Hydrocodone = Vicodin.

Testosterone is a steroid, you idiot, and his levels were elevated.

what is hydrocodone, well maybe the media will shut up, all it was was Testosterone

Hydrocodone, or more commonly known as Lortab, is a narcotic that is a pain supressor; it is less potent/powerful than say, oxycodone, but a bit more better at supressing pain than say tylenol/codeine. It is controlled and can be abused, but has much less abuse potential than oxycodone (or longer acting oxycontin).

So it wasn't roid rage. What a shock. Let's see what the media does now....probably drop the story.

WE KNOW IT WASN'T ROID RAGE. IT WAS JUST A MEDIA TALKING POINT.

That said, he was full of steroids, so huh?

Hydrocodone = Vicodin.

Not to be a hard ass, but since I prescribe this stuff, vicodin is actually a combination of tylenol (500 mg) and hydrocodone (5 mg)

Hydrocodone = Vicodin.

i know that, i'm just asking if Testosterone would cause a roid rage

Hydrocodone = Vicodin.

Not to be a hard ass, but since I prescribe this stuff, vicodin is actually a combination of tylenol (500 mg) and hydrocodone (5 mg)

No, you're right, I should've said it's the opiate in Vicodin.

Hydrocodone = Vicodin.

i know that, i'm just asking if Testosterone would cause a roid rage

NOBODY IS SAYING IT'S ROID RAGE OTHER THAN MEDIA AS A BUZZWORD NOT UNDERSTANDING WHAT IT ACTUALLY MEANS.

Steroids can still cause hallucinations and depression separate from the ROID RAGE.

No, you didn't. The ratios this guy was talking about were not the same ratios in the testing we have been hearing about.

In spite of the fact that the GBI's examiner said that there was no definitive proof of steroid use, FOXNews.com has a headline that reads "Benoit was taking Steroid, Sedated Son before killing."

MSNBC: "Steroids found in body of Pro-Wrestler Chris Benoit".

The anchor repeated the same thing: "He had steroids in his system when he killed his wife and son. Did these steroids cause these deaths? More after this....."

It never ends.....Jericho was exactly right, they pick a hot button word and run with it. Even though it was TESTOSTERONE in his system that could have been because he couldn't get it up, it has been morphed into STEROIDS, because it matches what they've been talking about.

In spite of the fact that the GBI's examiner said that there was no definitive proof of steroid use

He didn't say that.

Apparently the repeated explanation that it could be "Testicular Insufficiency," while embarassing enough to make my co-workers ask what I was listening to, isn't enough to cut out the steroid allegations