TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

Im watching the local atlanta news and i will let you all know what they say, i haven't seen anything yet but i just turned it on but appearently it is true. He was one of my favorites and this one really fucking hurts.

PWI just posted this.

Your Ad Here

WWE STAR CHRIS BENOIT, HIS WIFE AND FAMILY FOUND DEAD IN ATLANTA

by Mike Johnson @ 6:04:00 PM on 6/25/2007

We are still awaiting further details, but PWInsider.com is extremely saddened to report that former WWE and WCW World champion Chris Benoit and his wife, former WCW and ECW personality Nancy "Woman" Benoit were both found dead today in Atlanta, Georgia. Obviously this will be a huge developing story in the days to come but at this point, we'd like to express our deepest condolences to the Benoits' family, friends, and fans at this time.

A meeting is currently ongoing at WWE TV and it is expected that tonight's three hour Raw will now be dedicated to Benoit's memory.

6:09 Update: WWE.com is

Clearly foul play involved.

man this really sucks some major balls, but it may not have been murder, its possible it may have been Carbon Monoxide, but damn man this sucks

God, I just feel nauseous right now thinking about it. I can't think of what to say.

And how the fuck are they supposed to present this on Raw to the fans? They've already fucking RUINED the ten bell salute. They've RUINED the confessionals. They've RUINED the "this is really really seriously serious" voices.

How will the fans react to WWE going "Yeah..that was fake, but this is real. Really."

I think the only way they can do this is to have Vince make an appearance. But only in a confessional, because if he shows up in the arena, it'll take too much attention away from Benoit.

I'm in shock. When I found out he had to go home due to an emergency, no way did I expect this to happen. R.I.P. Chris Benoit. One of the best wrestlers ever and he will truly be missed in this community and beyond.

Clearly foul play involved.

man this really sucks some major balls, but it may not have been murder, its possible it may have been Carbon Monoxide, but damn man this sucks

Good point, that didn't cross my mind. There is really only a short list of things that could have happened though.

Man, this is just sad.

I've met Benoit many times, and each time he was always a stand up guy. If it was a homicide, I hope whom ever is responsible gets what is coming to him/her.

RIP - Chris Benoit 1967-2007

I was hoping this was some sort of sick joke. I can't believe it... wow. I have chills. He was one of my favorites, and a favorite of many here. Rest in peace, Chris and Nancy.

They need to apologize on-air tonight for the Vince death thing.

I hope mcmahon and his dick suckers in the company are happy.

my god is this raw going to be hard to watch. i know i will lose it tonight.

the more i think about this, the whole thing of Benoit going home for a family emergency and now this, i hate to sound morbid i think someone broke into their house causing Benoit to rush home to find his wife and son dead then this killer shot him down in cold blood

What the fuck...clearly I was not expecting this. I haven't watched WWE stuff in over a year, but I'll catch tonight's show.

I am honestly stunned over this. PLEASE END THE VINCE ANGLE ALREADY

24 hours ago, I was excited about the idea that my two favorite wrestlers would finally compete in the ring together. So much changes in the span of an day. The very idea of what could have happened in Atlanta is scary to fathom. Chris Benoit is dead. It's still far to early to really let that sink in. I don't care about the McMahon angle, how anyone can really think about it right now is beyond me.

I guess...RIP Chris Benoit.

the more i think about this, the whole thing of Benoit going home for a family emergency and now this, i hate to sound morbid i think someone broke into their house causing Benoit to rush home to find his wife and son dead then this killer shot him down in cold blood

This is quite possibly the dumbest theory anyone could've whipped up for what went down. So did the killer just hang out in the house for hours and hours, all the while being aware that others had been alerted he'd already killed?

This is quite possibly the dumbest theory anyone could've whipped up for what went down. So did the killer just hang out in the house for hours and hours, all the while being aware that others had been alerted he'd already killed?

ok your right, i guess its just out of grief and i am thinking out of my ass

but damn

RIP Benoit and family

I have yet to see anything on the local news yet.

the torch is also reporting the tragic news. their

channel 2 out of atlanta site is www.wsbtv.com

channel 5 is www.myfoxatlanta.com

This is a horrible development. Yet another great goes before their time.

Next time you hear thunder, it might just be Eddie and Chris chopping the shit out of each other.

RIP.

I hope that Vince comes out and says something to the effect that in light of the tragedy that has befallen the Benoit family, to continue with his current storyline would be in poor taste, thereby ending it as gracefully as possibly while at the same time recognizing the (for lack of a better term) reality of this horrible event.

This is a horrible, horrible day. This is like Eddy Guerrero's passing bad, if not worse. In Eddy's case, his troubled past made the possibility of something tragic remote but real. This is just out of the blue terrible. I am shocked.