TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

I hate that they lump Yokozuna and Joey Marella into these death lists.

Dude, they have lumped cancer patients and cocaine overdoses and guys from "I have never heard of you" wrestling promotions in the list.

Did Bret just admit to taking steroids back in the 80s?

Yeah he said at the time everyone including him did it to stay competitive but he quit in the early 90s and he said he had his best matches steriod free.

Joey Marella? Whose list is he on?

That would be like including JYD.

They have.

I saw a list that also included Owen Hart in it. Even worse, they listed the year of his death as 1996.

Owen's death WAS wrestling-related, though. Just not related the same way as everyone else, obviously.

Joey Marella? Whose list is he on?

That would be like including JYD.

They have.

No way.

Can't anyone do some fucking research?

Oh my God, Debra just completely and totally buried/damned WWE and Steve Austin, holy crap.

She said that did steroids, she saw him do it, and had roid rage. She said there were three times when he had roid rage and beat her, and the last time he pushed her to the floor, put his knee in her back, lifted her head up and beat her face over and over again.

She once again said that she was lucky that she got out, and didn't get killed, and she wishes that she had said something before now and maybe Nancy would be alive, and when she heard about the Benoit story she had to finally speak out.

She claimed that WWE put a gag on her for a year, they covered for Austin, and when they saw her bruises they'd just cover them up with make up.

I hope Austin and WWE sues her ass for slander - I dont like AT ALL that she's using this tragedy for her own agenda. This is the same shit she mentioned a few days ago (and was posted here) but now has added that WWE put a gag on her for over a year, covering for Austin, etc. The interview she did before said Austin himself forced her to shut up about the beatings somehow (she didnt specify).

So she is saying he always because overly violent while he was on roids only? It doesnt make sense really.

How do we know what she said isn't true? Austin has a history of domestic abuse, so who knows what went on in that marriage

I saw a list that also included Owen Hart in it. Even worse, they listed the year of his death as 1996.

Owen's death WAS wrestling-related, though. Just not related the same way as everyone else, obviously.

He also died while he was under contract, so his name does belong on the list, though his death had nothing to do with the lifestyle.

What show is Chyna on right now?

Greta van Sustran on FOX

Yeah, she was horrible, they just had Bret Hart on as well

Actually its greta van ugly face. Sorry...can't stand her. She will take a story and exploit it for months and months. Don't be surprised if she is still talking about this 3 months from now. Hell she talked about natilly (sp?) holloway for a year i think.

Horrible doesn't even begin to describe chyna. She was absolutely fucking horrendous.

Oh my God, Debra just completely and totally buried/damned WWE and Steve Austin, holy crap.

She said that did steroids, she saw him do it, and had roid rage. She said there were three times when he had roid rage and beat her, and the last time he pushed her to the floor, put his knee in her back, lifted her head up and beat her face over and over again.

She once again said that she was lucky that she got out, and didn't get killed, and she wishes that she had said something before now and maybe Nancy would be alive, and when she heard about the Benoit story she had to finally speak out.

She claimed that WWE put a gag on her for a year, they covered for Austin, and when they saw her bruises they'd just cover them up with make up.

I hope Austin and WWE sues her ass for slander - I dont like AT ALL that she's using this tragedy for her own agenda. This is the same shit she mentioned a few days ago (and was posted here) but now has added that WWE put a gag on her for over a year, covering for Austin, etc. The interview she did before said Austin himself forced her to shut up about the beatings somehow (she didnt specify).

So she is saying he always because overly violent while he was on roids only? It doesnt make sense really.

How do we know what she said isn't true? Austin has a history of domestic abuse, so who knows what went on in that marriage

Not saying what she said with respect to austin isn't true but she just came across as someone with her own personal agenda to me imho.

Greta van Sustran on FOX

Actually its greta van ugly face. Sorry...can't stand her. She will take a story and exploit it for months and months. Don't be surprised if she is still talking about this 3 months from now. Hell she talked about natilly (sp?) holloway for a year i think.

Horrible doesn't even begin to describe chyna. She was absolutely fucking horrendous.

I can't wait to see this video.

Wow, this Nancy Grace chick is horrible. I hate these talking heads that yell at their guests.

Greta van Sustran on FOX

I can't wait to see this video.

Ditto. The one with her reacting to Anna Nicole's death is a wonderful trainwreck.

Wow, this Nancy Grace chick is horrible. I hate these talking heads that yell at their guests.

You'd have to live under a rock not to know who Nancy Grace is.

This board has some real winners.

Why, because I don't watch talking head shows. I stay away from shows like that. I used to watch them but they just pissed me off too much. I don't care about people like that.

Speaking of ugly as fuck people on these news shows, who the hell was that chick on Nancy Grace? Bitch had glasses, huge hair, and her mouth was weird to look at when she spoke. Bitch was scary looking

I didn't...but I'm Canadian and don't normally watch Headline News or CNN. Now that I do know, I wish I could go back to the time when I didn't.

Speaking of ugly as fuck people on these news shows, who the hell was that chick on Nancy Grace? Bitch had glasses, huge hair, and her mouth was weird to look at when she spoke. Bitch was scary looking

I don't know, but I wanted to smack her too. She's the kind of person hosts like that love to have on their shows -- exact clones of the host.

She looked like a rachael Dratch character in SNL. There is like no chance there is someone that fucking ugly and odd looking in the world let alone on TV.

That was a joke of some kind.

Incidentally, I'm finding it really amusing watching everyone come out of the woodwork to do interviews -- Chyna, Debra, Luger, Mero, etc. I'm expecting to turn on my TV sometime in the next couple of days and see Bruno doing an interview.

Incidentally, I'm finding it really amusing watching everyone come out of the woodwork to do interviews -- Chyna, Debra, Luger, Mero, etc. I'm expecting to turn on my TV sometime in the next couple of days and see Bruno doing an interview.

Calling Ultimate Warrior interview.

a] Jericho was awesome on Nancy Grace, bravo to him.

b] garyfloyd needs to shut the fuck up. You're an idiot for inferring that because someone doesn't know who Nancy Grace is then they're a loser? Try looking in the mirror.

c] The chick with the glasses and big teeth on Nancy Grace is some kind of law expert. I can't stand any of her regular "panel" of douchebags.

d] I second the whole thing with adding guys like Yokozuna and Joey Marella to those lists. What about Andre the Giant? His death was of natural causes because of his gigantism condition, wasn't it?

Why, because I don't watch talking head shows.

You should buy the albums.

Calling Ultimate Warrior interview.

If we see Dynamite doing an interview on TV, then we'll really know that something is up.

Did Bret just admit to taking steroids back in the 80s?

He admitted as much before in a Power Slam magazine, however said he quit in 1991 when the steroid scandal started to raise it's head and after seeing what happened to Dynamite Kid.

Warrior Nation! I come before you on this day with the fire of the sun inside my HEART, burning with the fire of ten million DYNAMITES! Listen well, Warriors, for the Nation lets in those who love strength and POWER and I have let in GAVRILO Princep. His MIGHT was unsubstantiated. His POWER was inevitable. He was a TRUE SON of these gristly WARRIOR LOINS!

Little Warriors, listen heartfully to this now, because I am PUMPED UP about my GREAT FRIEND Gavrilo. He has been SLAIN in BRUTAL BLOOD by that Austro-Hungarian baboon FRANZ FERDINAND. No chain can hold back my TRIUMPHS in the fields of brutality over this masterpiece of mistakes. Franz will experience extreme TRAUMA because ULTIMATE WARRIOR is going to get his revenge!!

LISTEN TO ME FRANZ FERDINAND. You can run and hide, you can go back to your FANTASY WORLD where you think you can DISRESPECT the WARRIOR. That's not gonna save you from WARRIOR STORM. My thirsty gales of RAW VIOLENCE will pound every inch of your UGLY FACE into dust. Prepare for the Ultimate Code to OVERFLOW on your palaces and castles.

I AM COMING FOR YOU, FRANZ! No one in your family is safe! THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR IS IN SESSION! I am from another dimension of PURE WARRIORS!

Masterful. :lol: :lol: :headbang:

Can't sue for slander if it's true. She might have her own agenda, but I don't doubt for a second that what she was true.

I wonder how long it will be before they change the banner on Eddy's HOF page?

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/halloffame/eddieguerrero/

It'll take a long time for them to gut every Benoit picture, and mention of him from that website. Look at every PPV he's wrestled at over the last year...plus then you have him in various videos even if it's not explicitly mentioned.