TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

I wonder how long it will be before they change the banner on Eddy's HOF page?

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/halloffame/eddieguerrero/

It'll take a long time for them to gut every Benoit picture, and mention of him from that website. Look at every PPV he's wrestled at over the last year...plus then you have him in various videos even if it's not explicitly mentioned.

Yeah, he's in the Eddy tribute video a bunch of times. There are also still tons of photos and mentions of him on the past PPV history pages, etc.

I wonder how long it will be before they change the banner on Eddy's HOF page?

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/halloffame/eddieguerrero/

It'll take a long time for them to gut every Benoit picture, and mention of him from that website. Look at every PPV he's wrestled at over the last year...plus then you have him in various videos even if it's not explicitly mentioned.

Yeah, he's in the Eddy tribute video a bunch of times. There are also still tons of photos and mentions of him on the past PPV history pages, etc.

It's going to be next to impossible to completely cut the guy of of history, what I think they are more worried about is keeping him off of TV, upcoming DVD's and the main parts of the web page. Odds are the casual user of the site isn't just looking through Backlash pics to see if Bnoit is there.

Daniel Benoit looks like a young Brain Peppers.

I really wish that I hadn't google image searched that name now. *shudder*

Alot of people will not believe what Debra says just because it's Austin. I have a female friend who went apeshit about it, when she first said it and again now. All she says is "fuck that stupid bitch" stuff like that.....

I'm not condoning anything Austin may have done in the past, but it should be pointed out that Debra is far from a saint and leave it at that.

Something is just not right in this whole double murder suicide. All these different details keep popping up. We'll never know exactly what happened but roid-rage doesn't cause an individual to do this for 3 consecutive days and by all accounts Benoit was last person you would expect to do this. Obviously you also could know a person, and he/she might not be who you think they are. The time frames show that Benoit could have been watching the PPV while his spouse and son were killed. Benoit is a murderer right now but something's not right. More details will come out I hope.

Guest burth179

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287194,00.html

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287182,00.html

Not sure what to make of the wikipedia timeline thing. Didn't someone point that out in this thread about this on Monday night?

Could a laptop show a Stamford, CN IP address when actually used somewhere else, or does that go by the internet connection and not the actual computer? Not sure how that works.

And the Sullivan link to Martel as well is probably just coincidence, however he will be investigated I think.

Daniel Benoit looks like a young Brain Peppers.

Daniel noooooooo!!!!

Here is the PWInsider report of Debra and Superstar:

DEBRA MARSHALL, SUPERSTAR GRAHAM DISCUSS BENOIT TRAGEDY, STEROIDS, DOMESTIC ABUSE & MORE

by Mike Johnson @ 11:51:00 PM on 6/28/2007

Former WCW and WWE personality Debra Marshall and Superstar Graham were interviewed on Fox News' Hannity & Colmes tonight in regard to the Benoit family tragedy.

It was noted that a big part of the Benoit tragedy story now is "roid rage" and that steroids were found in Chris Benoit's home, which led to his doctor's office being raided by the DEA.

Marshall, who started the show alone, was asked how rampant steroid use was in WWE during the time period she was married to Stone Cold Steve Austin. She said, "All I can say is what I know from being married to Steve Austin and he definitely told me he used them and I've seen him do that before, but then, if you think about it, look at the record, look at the record of how many wrestlers, the record pretty much tells it all - 60 wrestlers have died in 10 years under the age of 45 and how many had enlarged hearts and all that. It's just so sad because something has to be done."

Marshall was asked if she's seen violent behavior and whether it was discussed with her by other wrestlers. Marshall responded, "No, in this business it's a very hush-hush kind of business and especially me being a wrestler, being in the business, there is sort of a code of silence. For me to talk about it now - I never talked about my domestic abuse with Steve Austin or having him arrested - it's something you just don't do."

Debra was asked if Austin was violent and if she attributed it to steroids. "I'll tell you what, I know it was attributed to steroids. I've seen his rages. I've seen him being paranoid. I've seen his panic attacks. I mean, for three times, I've seen him attack me. At work, people would know it and they'd cover the bruises on my face "

Marshall was asked if the violence she experienced made her believe that someone could be pushed to act the way Chris Benoit did. "Absolutely and I've never talked about this. The last time Steve attacked - alcohol was involved. He jumped on me with his knee in my back pounding me in the back and in the face. I thought I was going to die and I can totally understand what Nancy felt in the last few seconds of her life. I thought I was going to die."

Marshall was asked if anything was ever said to her about the bruises. "No. They're not going to rat on the top moneymaker in wrestling and everyone else knew this was going on but no one was going to stop it because Steve would make millions of dollars for Vince [McMahon]. I just knew when this happened to Nancy and her seven year old little boy. Maybe if I spoke up before, I could have saved Nancy and her boy. "

It was said that there was a cover-up by WWE of "all this domestic abuse." Debra nodded and said, "Yes. To WWE, the wrestlers, we're nothing but tools. We're moneymakers. The people that make all the most money - you don't want bad publicity on them. They're the ones that sell the T-shirts. They're the ones that make the most money. They make the draw. For to have Stone Cold Steve Austin arrested? Oh my God. They so put that under the table. They hush hushed it and had me sign a gag order on me for a year that I couldn't talk about this because I could totally bring down their top star."

WWE's statement that the Benoit murders were acts of deliberation not roid rage was read. Debra responded, "You know what I think? They're excellent at deflecting the heat on them. They're deflecting the heat and they're trying to insert another story to get people...to get it away from the steroid rage. I know it as fact that when Steve Austin, the last time he was pounding on me - his rage, his eyes were bugging out of his head, it was a rage, it was the most horrifying thing you've ever seen. When I called the cops, he ran out the door, yanked the phone lines out, unplugged the garage door openers, yanked the wires out, so I couldn't leave. There's something similar to all this."

Vince McMahon's comments on the Today Show was aired.

Former WWWF champion Superstar Graham and a former district attorney, Janine Piro. Graham was asked if he had anything to add to Marshall's comments. Graham said that WWE and Vince McMahon, "are not to blame for the alleged steroid rage any more than the San Francisco Giants would be for Barry Bonds going into an alleged steroid rage and going home and exterminating his family. Chris Benoit is an adult and Vince McMahon is not a babysitter. These grown men have to be accountable to themselves. I also submit that this is far beyond the so-called steroid rage."

Graham said he used steroids and was taking them back with Arnold Schwarzenegger in 1967 when he first arrived in the country. He said this goes beyond steroids. Graham said that the first question was whether there were steroids in the house and there were, but he'd like to know if there was prozac in the house or anti-depressants. Were there pain pills, sleeping pills, etc.

They noted Piro has dealt with domestic abuse in the past. She said she's prosecuted wrestlers, but didn't say who, She said that the person responsible was Chris Benoit. She said Vince McMahon protested too much and brought it all upon himself because when you hog-tie your son and asphyxiate your son, those are acts of rage.

The wikipedia story (which was covered on PWInsider.com in full detail) was brought up. Piro was asked what she made of that. Piro said that everyone's antennae are up about it and it's possible Benoit notified someone about the killings. She said someone may have notified WWE because Stamford, CT is their location. The fact that most of the WWE crew and all important staff would have been in Texas by that point was never mentioned. She goes back to the release, saying that WWE is defensive and they are out to protect themselves.

When Debra was asked to reply to Graham's comments, she said, "Billy's never been the one on the other end. He's admitted taking steroids but he's not the one on the other end, getting the blunt of the reaction of the steroid rage. You're out of it. Steve doesn't believe he did this stuff. You don't know what it's like being on the other end."

Graham was asked to respond. Graham said that his wife Valerie was on the other side of his past rages involved with other drugs, not steroids. He then said that we know Benoit tested negative when WWE tested him in April under their Wellness policy. It was pointed out that Benoit was found with steroids in his home. Graham said he had a stockpile and there's no question he used them. Piro said that the person really on the line is the doctor who prescribed him the steroids.

At that point, they signed off from the topic.

The time frames show that Benoit could have been watching the PPV while his spouse and son were killed.

No. Both of them were already dead by the time the PPV aired, according to the coroner who examined the bodies.

The wikipedia thing: the same person who posted that posted a LOT of tasteless jokes, hoaxes, and various other crap on wiki. It's most likely just a huge coincedence.

You'd have to live under a rock not to know who Nancy Grace is.
Why, because I don't watch talking head shows. I stay away from shows like that.

Same here. It's mostly a bunch of blowhards yelling and cutting each other off, all over a bunch of facts that are wrong in the first place.

Guest burth179

That's an AWFULLY BIG coincidence if you ask me. You could be right, but it seems the likelihood is slim to none that someone didn't know something....

Be it true or not with the accusations Debra has made toward Austin and WWE in general, this is just not the time nor the place to get coincidentally public with that shit. Its just throwing fuel on a media fire that WWE is at fault for Benoit's insanity, playing into the steroids killed them theory they are spinning so much. And she's using the excuse that she thinks she could have "saved" Nancy and Daniel if she would have just publicly said something earlier. Whatever - Chris Benoit was fucked in the head and it wouldnt have changed a thing. Again, thats just blaming steroids as the culprit of the killings.

I think it speaks volumes that we know more than Bill O'reilly and Geraldo Rivera about this situation when they have access to the same info we do...

Maybe because we are interested i guess...I know I could do a better job then alot of these random people they're bring on these shows

That's an AWFULLY BIG coincidence if you ask me. You could be right, but it seems the likelihood is slim to none that someone didn't know something....

Actually Meltzer explained what he think happened with that to Dan Abrams tonight and he said its likely a non story. According to him, there was a wrestling chat going on during the PPV and someone in the chat said she was dead trying to stir up crap or just joking. And more than likely someone in that chat went to wiki and edited it. If you think about all the crap that usually turns up on these wiki pages with with respect to wrestling, that sounds exactly like something that would happen. Some idiot who was trying to be an ass went and edited it after hearing someone say that.

Just for fun, here is the an exact quote of what Geraldo said on O'Reilly earlier tonight:

"The authorities say, here is Chris Benoit. He kills his wife on Friday June 15th or Saturday June 16th. Did you know that on Friday June 15th, a woman named Sherri Martel also died of unnatural causes, related to drug use. Who is Sherri Martel? She is another woman connected to this, these group of professional wrestlers. Indeed, the guy who was the original husband of Chris' wife Nancy, the one he allegedly murdered, he was this other woman's, Sherri Martel's booker, and she died the same day Bill - June 15th. Friday June 15th. The same industry, they all knew each other, it's one degree of separation."

The just showed Jericho on nancy grace again bout 15 minutes ago. I think the only reason nancy grace has a job is because she has a southern drawl, and yes I have seen her show before before tonight.

Just for fun, here is the an exact quote of what Geraldo said on O'Reilly earlier tonight:

"The authorities say, here is Chris Benoit. He kills his wife on Friday June 15th or Saturday June 16th. Did you know that on Friday June 15th, a woman named Sherri Martel also died of unnatural causes, related to drug use. Who is Sherri Martel? She is another woman connected to this, these group of professional wrestlers. Indeed, the guy who was the original husband of Chris' wife Nancy, the one he allegedly murdered, he was this other woman's, Sherri Martel's booker, and she died the same day Bill - June 15th. Friday June 15th. The same industry, they all knew each other, it's one degree of separation."

HAHHAHAHA

Absolutely hilarious. His fact checker must be a die hard wrestling fan and member of Mensa.

It's hard to top getting demoted from the Four Horsemen to Raw, but this may do it.

Here's a few questions I've been wondering.When police entered the home,were the lights on?The TV?Any equipment?This may sound a little gruesome,but did investigators turn on the TV to see what channel it was on last?I know someone mentioned he could have watched the PPV (he was dead already according to police),but he could have watched Friday Night Smackdown......creepy......

For those wondering, Jericho was not rude or snappish at Nancy Grace. He was very polite in his corrections. So if you're hoping on seeing that in the segment, you're going to be disappointed.