TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

Teddy Hart signs development deal?

Teddy's great. He's athletic, charismatic, and an ass. What's not to like? Besides, it doesn't really matter, he'll be gone before they ever put him on TV anyways.

They really could have brought Kash back and got the same deal. If he didn't have the family bloodline, I doubt WWE would give a shit. This isn't the first time Teddy had a shot.

Teddy's great. He's athletic, charismatic, and an ass.

The WWE already has Randy Orton though.

YES!

It's about time they brought him in. I really hope he makes it to TV. Teddy Hart would get me watching more regularly.

Teddy Hart is absolutely terrible. Nothing but a spot monkey.

Ted can do shit in the ring Orton's never even dreamed of.

A common insult, but completely wrong. Ted is actually an incredibly talented technical grappler and mat wrestler. He knows more insane holds and ridiculous counters than Alex Shelley on a good day. For a good example, find his match against American Dragon in MLW. His punches are better than 80% of the current WWE roster, too.

I don't mind people knocking Ted: just knock him accurately. Complain about his selling, his style, his not-like-us-earthlings mindset, that's okay. Just don't call him untalented.

Can he pose while having a cocky smirk on his face with his arms out in a way that just says "But I'm handsome"? I think not!

Can he pose while having a cocky smirk on his face with his arms out in a way that just says "But I'm handsome"? I think not!

Are you kidding? It's Teddy fucking Hart, he and Orton could have an entire feud over who's more cocky.

has Teddy done anything recently to get himself into trouble? If it's been a few years I'll give him a fair chance.

that Florida developmental territory already has Nattie Neidhart, Harry Smith, and Cody Rhodes.

A common insult, but completely wrong. Ted is actually an incredibly talented technical grappler and mat wrestler. He knows more insane holds and ridiculous counters than Alex Shelley on a good day. For a good example, find his match against American Dragon in MLW. His punches are better than 80% of the current WWE roster, too.

I don't mind people knocking Ted: just knock him accurately. Complain about his selling, his style, his not-like-us-earthlings mindset, that's okay. Just don't call him untalented.

Every match that I have seen with Ted has been terrible. The most recent one was a 4-way dance. Hart goes up and does a moonsault onto NOBODY just to do it. It was awful.

I'll give him a shot, I do have faith in your opinion. I'll check out a few more of his matches in hopes of finding a good one.

Yea, sometimes he does weird shit for no clear reason. Try to find that American Dragon match from MLW. It ain't on Youtube, unfortunately, I looked, but it's gotta be out there somewhere, Ted is showcased very well there.

Plus, you get the gayest feeling of uncomfortability when Dragon rips Ted's pants off... and then gets an erection. Seriously, watch, around the samoan drop spot, he's even trying to cover it up with his hands, it's pretty blatant.

About as worrying as DiBiase having an erection when taking the fight to Savage in that tournament for the vacant title? Even as a kid I remember him dropping those standing fistdrops and thinking "whoa, that's a Million Dollar boner".

Well, I didn't think that, in fact I probably just sniggered with the guy I was watching it with in a pre-pubescent Beavis and Butthead way, but you get the idea.

YES!

It's about time they brought him in. I really hope he makes it to TV. Teddy Hart would get me watching more regularly.

Perfect for ECW.

Besides being an ass, Orton and Hart have nothing in common. If you think Randy Orton is charismatic, I'm sorry.

YES!

Hah.

i think he's a decent talent and if they bring up Hart Foundation 2.0 maybe he can hide behind Harry and TJ Wilson's (or is it TJ Dalton) talents

Teddy's problem is his reputation working completely against him. Though he's seemed mellow lately I don't think he can be trusted to not do something stupid and even for something relatively minor he'll be branded and thrown out on his ass. By giving him a makeover, namely getting that shit he wears off him and making him look like a real wrestler the other issues can be worked around. I just don't know if he would take to that and it's likely he won't even last that long.

Lame would be taking 3 random pop icon names and using it as a stage name like combining Bill Gates + Steve Jobs + William Hurt = Bill Jobs Hurts or in WWE terms BJH! Teddy Hart would be as good as anybody else the company brings up to be the ECW champion.

I know Teddy Hart through a friend, he's a good guy, I don't really get why people who have never met him call him an ass.

Same reason they say it about Michaels and Triple H et all, reputation?

I know Teddy Hart through a friend, he's a good guy, I don't really get why people who have never met him call him an ass.

Same reason they say it about Michaels and Triple H et all, reputation?

It could also be Hart going into business for himself on more than one occasion, and his trying to play off the reputation garnered from that to such an extent that people think, whether accurate or not, that he's off his head.

Hopefully, this comes good for him as he somewhat interesting to watch now and again, certinaly a break from the norm. However, I'm not sure how that will play out in the WWE.

As someone mentioned above, I hope they do get rid of his Sabu like MC Hammer pants.

When you get yourself blackballed from several promotions and have a bunch of wrestlers that would like to legit kick your ass because you were a douchebag........

Also Teddy wrestles in what basically look like big pink pajama pants.