TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

Edge injured; out of action for undetermined length of time

They will ALWAYS go back to Batista for several reasons.......1 being that he's H's buddy, it helps having someone back you in creative meetings.

"Two world champions in a row that have to forfeit their titles due to injury."

Plus, you've got Lashley forfeiting the ECW World Title. And the "title reign" of Vince McMahon. And Johnny Nitro holding a major title, much less a World Title. Plus, Taker's Streak/Batista's Run in a mid-card WM match.

Not a good year to be a champion unless you're John Cena the Monster Slayer.

Very true....yet amazingly enough every promo he gives he makes it out like he's the fucking underdog. If I have to hear another "im going to give it all I have and I don't back down" speech, I think I'm going to puke.

Chris Jericho!

As awesome as that would be, I'd rather see Jericho take over Cena's title, and have Cena chase Jericho.

Yeah but is Jericho even in ring shape? I mean, he looks like he's dropped a lot of mass (the bulk of what he had anyway) during his hiatus. Plus, when was the last time that he was in the ring?

True. I don't know. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if he even comes back in the first place.

Khali as champ is pathetic. Hopefully he'll be jobbing it to Batista on Sunday. I always liked Dave as WHC, and he can carry it until Edge gets back. That's a pretty good feud right there, to me at least.

How long is Edge supposed to be out?

Also, why the quick battle royal? Why not a quick 4 man tournament or a Final Four type match? They immediately go to DEFCON-4 when something like this happens.

The funny thing is, I think they could have made money off of Khali as champ earlier this year. When they had that string of PPVs one right after the other he could have beat Cena and then jobbed it right back to him 3 weeks later.

Road Warrior Batista Luger needs to win the title. I think even holding off until Summerslam is a risk.

Say what you want about Batista but he is still mightily over.

Edit - On WWE.com they have a picture of Khali holding the belt and he is holding it upside down. Ha! What a dick.

YES MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I TOLD YOU!

KHALIDIOTS UNITE!

THE GREAT KHALI IS ON TOP OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING.

LOVE LIVE THE PUNJAB.

KHALIDIOTS......If you can really get people to call themselves that I'll laugh so hard.

I TOLD YOU!

KHALIDIOTS UNITE!

LOVE LIVE THE PUNJAB.

I haven't watch Smackdown in a bit, but WHO is that dude in the suit? I'm pretty sure that's not Davari.

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/touts/splash/images/5079670

It's Indian Bischoff, his new manager/translator.

Umm..... is that REALLY his name? If so, WWE.com needs a profile on him now!

I'd never thought I see the day with that banner:

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/Headers/5079736

Another pic:

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/3883682/5079850

Update on Edge:

Former World Heavyweight Champion Edge tore his left pectoral muscle at last weeks Smackdown tapings. This injury will require surgery to repair. His expected time out of the ring is four months. This is the reason why he was stripped of his title at tonights Smackdown tapings.

Edge commented on Smackdown on the list of injuries he has receieved, he said "I’ve broken my neck, dislocated my shoulder twice, torn my other pec, my elbows are mush, I have two protruding discs in my lower back. I even got bit by a brown recluse spider that turned into a flesh-eating disease – the list goes on."

Source: PWTorch.com

Another Edge injury.

Don't forget when Edge was doing steroids to "heal his neck" in 2004 when he came back as The Worst Received Babyface Ever and tore his groin in the middle of his shitty comeback IC Title program with Jericho & Batista...and had to...wait for it...vacate the title.

"even got bit by a brown recluse spider that turned into a flesh-eating disease – the list goes on."

Is this legit or is he alluding to Lita giving him an STD?

I TOLD YOU!

KHALIDIOTS UNITE!

LOVE LIVE THE PUNJAB.

mark

Add that with Lashley-Cena and it's McMahon's dream card. Might as well strip Morrison of the title and shove Punk out. Put Big V and Thorn in for the title match.

I want Kane to win the belt. Are there any other Kane fans?

Scroby, shut the fuck up.

I've been hyping Khali for forever and claiming he'd get a World Title run.

Go referee your backyard feds.

"I want Kane to win the belt. Are there any other Kane fans?"

Kane's taking the pin. Khali/Batty at SummerSham.

I liked Kane once.....then he took his mask off and cut off his hair and well since then it hasn't been the same.

Um... go announce your garbage fed? Sounds kinda the same, calm down gentlemen. (Khali sucks.)

I want Kane to win the belt. Are there any other Kane fans?

Yeah. Me. They dangle Kane as a #1 contender on a yearly basis, but for some reason never put the belt on him.

Another Edge injury.

Yeah, Edge gets hurt a lot. What do you expect from a guy who specialized for years in falling off ladders?