TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

Edge injured; out of action for undetermined length of time

Why can't Edge just wrestle on Sunday and job the title to Kane? Hell, give the big man one decent little run with the belt. If UT can wrestle hurt to drop the belt then surely Edge can do it too.

Fucking pussy letting something like a completely torn pectoral muscle slow him down. Slap a bandaid on it and get back out there for my entertainment, girly-man.

You can't "work around" a torn pec. There's absolutely nothing you can do in the ring that wouldn't further aggravate the injury.

Eh, load him up w/ pain killers and 'roids. What's the worst that could happen?

Why can't Edge just wrestle on Sunday and job the title to Kane? Hell, give the big man one decent little run with the belt. If UT can wrestle hurt to drop the belt then surely Edge can do it too.

Fucking pussy letting something like a completely torn pectoral muscle slow him down. Slap a bandaid on it and get back out there for my entertainment, girly-man.

You can't "work around" a torn pec. There's absolutely nothing you can do in the ring that wouldn't further aggravate the injury.

Edge does not use steroids. He only cheats on his wives.

Aside from the obvious joke, he makes the preexisting injury even worse, putting him on the shelf for much longer?

Guest Kesh

man what the hell, smackdown is definately jinxed or something

If I had to guess I would say moneys on Henry or Khali, possibly Batista, walking out with the strap. But I realllllllllllly would love to see Hardy or Finlay get a chance to run with it

I wouldn't mind Kane having a Title run for a couple of months as a life time acheivment award.

Batista is really the only credible guy to put the title on at this point IMO.

Mark Henry could be "buried" due to his comments in the paper.

With that in mind, I'm picking, Ric "mutha f'n" Flair. Damnit, I want a surprise once in a while.

Edit: Now, if MATT really F'N' Hardy won the world title. Gosh, I don't know what to say. Now THERE is a guy the fans are totally behind for him to win the big one.

From Alvarez:

It will get people talking, I can tell you that.

I have been sworn to secrecy, but you will see that my statement was, in fact, an understatement.

This could be a huge surprise, or Batista despite steroids/wrestling being all over the news.

THE ROCK? Comes back and spikes one pay per view buyrate, and then he's gone again? Back for a one week work schedule, I think Rocky can handle that.

Some more quick ideas. How about SID!!!!!! Possibly Triple H? I'd LOL huge if it was Hogan. With the exception of Triple H, I'd think those guys would get people talking.

Flair is off the road at the moment, dx1997.

That's too bad, I remember HHH and HBK were pushing for Flair with one last run with the big gold belt.

From Alvarez:

I have been sworn to secrecy, but you will see that my statement was, in fact, an understatement.

I've got $12 on Benoit.

I wonder if they'll do the same deal with Angle when he won the title via a battle royal. The idea of Jericho making a surprise return is nice but I'm not seeing it.

I'll go out and say MVP wins the title.

It seems like Edge has been working with some sort of pectoral injury for a while on and off. What I mean is he can't just complain to Long and say he has a torn pec and Long says it's either gut it out or be stripped of the title. So Edge refuses to be stripped of the belt and Kane comes out, hits a chokeslam, that's it. Just anything to avoid another of these title vacancies that have plagued SD for 2 years.

As far as Nitro goes, I too think he's a pretty decent worker but it's just that he's a complete jobber that has zero business holding even a fraudulent world title at this stage of his career. The guy went from working dark matches with Kenny to being a "World" champ?

From Alvarez:

Secrecy? Won't we know anyway when the spoilers come out tonight?

Some more RANDOM names.

RVD: Does a title run on Smackdown interest him?

BROCK LESNAR: There have been rumours of him coming back forever in the last 3 or so years. Back home to Smackdown as World Champion again?

Randy Savage: Yeah, I know when hell freezes over.

Vader: They want another monster push?

Lashley? If they REALLY wanted Champion vs. Champion at the pay per view.

From Alvarez:

Secrecy? Won't we know anyway when the spoilers come out tonight?

Obviously, but if the decision 'will get people talking' then it's something they don't want leaked ahead of the tapings, for whatever reason.

Lashley wouldn't make sense either. Part of the appeal to Cena vs Lashley is the whole "uncrowned champion" deal they have going for Lashley. He is only gunning for Cena because he wants a belt to go along with his perceived "champion" status. Having a belt would just make Lashley lose interest in fighting Cena. At least in my opinion.

i know it sounds nutty but i am gonna say CM Punk

I was gonna say that too, but they already have an advertised match and program with Nitro for the ECW title. If Punk leaves ECW, I really don't know what to say anymore.

Is it safe to say Val Venis? I mean, he IS getting TV time lately. Maybe he can jump ship tonight to Smackdown?