TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The Return of Triple H

My question is, how exactly do you make the fact that HHH is Vince's son-in-law for real. I mean he was already married to Steph in storyline and well its no big secret that hes married to her in real-life. I mean it would not be so far fetched that they reconciled during his injury or something. What exactly would be the premise of the feud. Kennedy hates his sister's husband for some reason but not the dad who abandoned him like 30 years ago

31145pi.jpg

Would that Bear do the job to this bear?

03136pi.jpg

Edit: After looking up the bears, I didn't know WWE had a full line of them......

01064pi.jpg76048pi.jpg04009pi.jpg

06180pi.jpg91291pi.jpg70015pi.jpg

37010pi.jpg95011pi.jpg16606pi.jpg

That Carlito bear doesn't seem too thrilled.

My initial assumption when they brought up that Raw was taking place from MSG this Monday AND would have a ceremony involving King Booker, I just assumed HHH would show up and try for the 10 Minute MSG Ovatation For Quad Injury Return sequel.

The HHH teddy bear has a Ned Flanders mustache. I like Taker though.

The Shawn Michaels bear is just great, no smile and balding.

It'll be funny if he comes back and gets a really mild reception, like the last time he returned after an injury (after all the "Beautiful Day" promos). You could tell he came out expecting a huge return pop, and it was really pretty tame. I don't remember where that was.

It'll be funny if he comes back and gets a really mild reception, like the last time he returned after an injury (after all the "Beautiful Day" promos). You could tell he came out expecting a huge return pop, and it was really pretty tame. I don't remember where that was.

Really? I thought that was one of the biggest pops ever.

Huh? I was at that show. Triple H got an INSANE pop, one of the loudest I've ever heard. It was insane.

I watched that clip not that long ago, and as everyones said, it was incredible.

OK, yeah, you guys are right. I might have been thinking of something else. Anyway...

Maybe it was his 2005 return.

I don't remember such a massive pop for him that night.

Or maybe it was in 02 during the summer where he was briefly injured.

Does anyone think a tweener HHH would work?

I remember questioning why I even watched WWE after that HHH return in 02'. I was ready to give up on the company based on how incredibly stupid that main event segement was- Trips posing for 10 minutes, then squashing Angle for no reason. If only I could have gotten out then...

That was actually gold compared to things that would follow involving HHH...

And yes, I think a tweener HHH could work, especially since when he was a heel in 2000 he eventually got cheers because of how good of a heel he was (before anybody mentions that he was booked strongly as a heel so the fans obviously would cheer him, just remember that there were heels booked stronger than him before). So a heel-ish HHH doing some of the humor he did in the original and '98 versions of DX would be pretty solid. Especially if he busted out a lot of the moveset he used during 2k (before it was ALL spinebuster, knee, punch, Pedigree...when he did some submissions and suplexes here and there, too).

As long as he knocks it off with the gay jokes we should be ok. We dont need our number one and two face doing them.

That lukewarm return pop you guys are trying to remember may have been from 2005 (?) when he returned to RAW in a tag match with Ric Flair against Carlito and Chris Masters. I believe he had just taken maybe 2 or 3 months off to rest some nagging injuries, and returned as a face to an alright reaction. It was NOTHING compared to that roar from Hell that he received in 2002.

Triple H's return pop depends on how the shows are booked. SNME is being taped before Raw on Monday so if HHH is booked for that his pop for Raw will be mild. Or he's keep off SNME and the crowd will be too tired to care by time HHH comes out on Raw.